Keiko's New Life - Cover

Keiko's New Life

Copyright© 2006 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 3: Keiko's Friend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Keiko's Friend - A young Asian girl is locked in the stocks on stage. A guy is selected from the audience to fuck her and then take her home. After that she becomes his slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning Scott awoke with the two women, one on either side of him. For a moment Scott was puzzled why there were two women in the bed with him and then the events of the day before came flooding back to him. Scott was laying on his side facing the Japanese girl who was still sleeping, with her black hair right in front of his face. His penis was hard and nestled right up against the sleeping girl's ass. Kristine was behind Scott and also still sleeping.

Scott was lying with his erect penis against the oriental girl's bare ass and he quickly started feeling a temptation to do something with that situation. He started sliding his cock up and down between the sleeping girl's ass cheeks, enjoying the feel of the smooth skin as it slid over the sensitive areas of his hard penis. His right hand moved to cup one of her breasts and he began to knead it and play with the nipple. The sleeping girl soon started to stir from this attention and at first she gave a faint moan of protest at Scott's molestation of her body.

After a moment Keiko relaxed and gave herself to whatever Scott wanted to do with her. She moved her ass back toward Scott to open herself for his cock to do whatever it wanted to between her legs and ass cheeks. Accepting the Asian girl's invitation he slipped his cock between her legs and began humping against the girl's pussy. After a few strokes Scott moved the head of his cock to Keiko's vaginal entrance and started to push it into the girl.

Scott sighed with pleasure as his cock slid into the tight, warm wetness of the Asian girl's pussy. He began to fuck the girl with hard, quick strokes and his hand tightened on the girl's breast. His fingers pinched and rolled Keiko's nipples as his cock ravaged her pussy from behind. Behind Scott Kristine stirred as he ravaged his new slave girl.

Scott pushed Keiko over onto her stomach and moved onto her back. His cock slid down between the Japanese girl's ass cheeks and slipped into her pussy again. Scott resumed fucking his slave and was soon pushing his entire weight down on the helpless Japanese girl as his cock tried to go as deep into her pussy as it could. After a moment Scott felt Kristine's hand start to rub his ass so he knew the other girl was awake and starting to participate.

Keiko loved every moment of her helpless fucking and Scott's cock felt wonderful inside her pussy as it ruthlessly ravaged it. Scott's weight held the Japanese girl down to the bed so she was forced to just lie there and take whatever he was giving her. Scott grabbed Keiko's hands and held them tightly as he fucked her, increasing her feeling of helpless submission even more.

Soon the whole thing was too much for Scott and his cock erupted inside the Japanese girl's unprotected pussy. Hot squirts of this semen shot from the end of Scott's cock into Keiko's pussy. Keiko squealed in delight as she felt her master cum inside her pussy.

After resting on top of the Asian girl for a minute Scott rolled off the girl onto his back. Kristine immediately started licking Scott's cock and crotch clean, swallowing the mixed juices she found there. Kristine eagerly licked away everything she found on Scott until he was completely clean.

"Clean up the slut, too," Scott ordered.

Scott watched as his girlfriend rolled the slave girl over and got between her legs. Kristine quickly licked away all the fluids on the outside and then started licking the Japanese girl's pussy and clit. Keiko was already very excited and the white girl soon had her squirming and bucking. Kristine redoubled her assault on the other girl's pussy and soon Keiko tensed and squealed as a powerful orgasm rocked her body.

Scott got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. He quickly showered, shaved, and came back into the bedroom. Upon returning Scott found the two women were now reversed with Keiko now licking Kristine's pussy for all she was worth. Scott stopped for a moment to enjoy the view and then he started getting dressed. When he had finished dressing, Scott left the two women to their fun and went to the kitchen.

Scott was half way through his second cup of coffee and the newspaper when the two women came into the kitchen. Both were nude but had stopped to freshen up in the shower before coming out to greet the day. Scott admired the view of the two women for a moment, thinking how lucky he was to have them in his life now. But he needed to talk to Keiko for a little bit to see how she was doing.

"Keiko, please come sit here with me at the table," Scott told the Japanese girl. She knew from his use of her name that he wasn't intending to play this time. She came over and sat down next to him at the table, looking at him inquiringly but not saying anything.

"Keiko, how do you like it here so far?" Scott asked.

"I love it here!" the Japanese girl answered with a smile. "I've had so much fun so far, it's everything I've ever dreamed of."

"I am happy to hear that. Do you like how we are treating you here?"

"Yes, so much! It really turns me on so much, especially when you call me 'slave' or 'slut'. It's so exciting!" Keiko answered.

"Just so that you understand the rules, if I or Kristine address you by your name then it means we aren't playing but want a serious conversation," Scott said.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. Do you need a safe word?" Scott asked.

"No, it is better for me if you just do whatever you want to do to me," Keiko replied.

"All right then. Is there anything you want to tell me now?"

"Well, there is one thing." Keiko said.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"Well, it's about my best friend. She is a Japanese girl like me, her name is Yukiko. She has been my best friend since kindergarten." Keiko said.

"OK, what do you want to tell me about her?" Scott asked.

"We really want to be together, to be slaves together serving the same master. Yukiko is very shy and even more submissive than I am. She wants her new master to just take her, use her, and keep her. Can you help her, Scott?" Keiko asked.

Scott had to stop and think for a few minutes. The idea of taking a new girl slave was certainly exciting but it was also pretty sudden. He's just acquired Keiko the day before and now she was asking him to take in another. But if the two girls really wanted to be together than it would cause Keiko to have her affections split in two directions, which would not be good for her long term stay with Scott. He decided to take the other girl and help them be together.

"All right, I will help your friend if that is what she really wants. Why don't you go and call her and see what she wants to do," Scott said.

The Japanese girl's face broke into a giant smile and she immediately jumped out of her chair and rushed over to Scott. "Oh, thank you, thank you!" she gushed as she squatted down and embraced Scott.

Scott accepted the girl's embrace for a moment and then pushed her back to her feet. He moved his hands around to the Asian girl's ass cheeks and kneaded them for a moment.

"Get moving, slut!" Scott ordered, slapping the nude girl lightly on her naked ass. He watched with pleasure as she walked out of the room to get her cell phone from her bag. Scott then heard the Japanese girl quietly talking on the telephone, it didn't sound like she was speaking English but the girl's voice was to faint for him to be sure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.