Keiko's New Life - Cover

Keiko's New Life

Copyright© 2006 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 2: Enslaved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Enslaved - A young Asian girl is locked in the stocks on stage. A guy is selected from the audience to fuck her and then take her home. After that she becomes his slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Scott led the naked Keiko out through the audience to the doors of the hall. His girlfriend followed behind Keiko, admiring the Asian girl's naked ass as she walked ahead of her. The girlfriend, Kristine, was bi and she was looking forward to having some fun with Scott's new slave girl.

Kristine was a tall blonde girl with medium size breasts and a tight ass. Her height and light coloration made an interesting contrast with the Japanese girl's black hair and shorter stature.

Scott led the two women out to the parking garage where his car was parked. Neither he nor Kristine made any effort to cover Keiko so the oriental girl was forced to walk nude all the way to the car.

Keiko wondered what was going to happen to her now she belonged to Scott. She could feel some of his semen running down her left inner thigh as she walked and she was leaving a trail of occasional drops of sperm as she was led out to the car. Kristine could see the trail of moisture down the oriental girl's thigh and noticed the occasional drop of cum which fell directly from Keiko's pussy.

"Put the slut in the car, Kristie." Scott ordered when the three reached his car. His words sent a fearful thrill through the Japanese girl. So far her new master was treating her exactly how her best fantasy showed her being treated. She was scared of what was going to happen next but at the same time looking forward to it.

Kristine opened the right rear door of the car and then pushed the still naked Keiko inside. The Asian girl fell across the rear seat and scrambled to sit up and make room for Kristine who followed almost immediately. Scott walked around the rear and got in the driver's side as Kristine shut her door.

When he was in the car Scott started the engine and backed out of the parking space. He drove out of the parking garage and headed for the house he shared with Kristine. It was about a 20 minute drive away from the studio to the house and the three rode in silence for a few minutes.

Kristine was sitting next to the naked Japanese girl and she pressed herself closely against the other girl. Despite the fact their new slave girl was naked Scott and Kristine did nothing to try to cover the other girl's exposed body. Keiko was so scared to be forced to be exposed like this for the entire world to see, but at the same time so excited. Her pussy was so wet it was leaving a wet spot on the seat, her excitement and the last of Scott's cum.

Keiko gave a slight start as she felt the other woman's hand come to rest on her thigh. She felt the slightly cool softness of the other woman's hand gently squeeze for a moment and then it moved upward on her thigh. Kristine's hand was moving toward Keiko's wet and still excited pussy. The other woman was going to play with Keiko's pussy right there in the car as they drove home.

Keiko felt the soft female hand slide slowly up her thigh it was almost up to her pussy now. The hand slid up a little more and slightly brushed against the Asian girl's pussy lips. Keiko spread her legs a bit to allow the other woman better access to her pussy.

"You've got yourself a real nasty slut here, Scott." Kristine said as she toyed with the other girl's pussy. "Let's keep her naked like this so she can't hide it." Of course since the couple had no additional clothes to give the Japanese girl they had little choice but to leave her naked. But the blonde had calculated her words for the effect they would have on the other girl.

"That sounds good to me!" Scott replied from the front driver's seat. He had been watching Kristine and was looking forward to seeing what she would do to his new slave girl.

Kristine started rubbing the Japanese girl's clit, occasionally pushing her middle finger into the other girl's pussy. Keiko was soon squirming and moaning from this attention, she was already extremely excited. It did not take long for Kristine to bring Keiko to a powerful orgasm. The Asian woman squirmed and moaned in ecstasy as she came, then she relaxed and slumped down on the seat, exhausted.

Scott turned the car into his driveway but stopped outside the garage. This meant Keiko would have to walk naked from the car into the house exposed to anyone who might be driving by the house. Keiko had fallen asleep after her powerful orgasm a few minutes ago and so Kristine shook her to wake her.

"Wake up, slut! Time to get out," Kristine told the other girl.

Keiko felt a fearful thrill as she realized she was going to have to walk naked from the car to her new home. Kristine opened the door and got out of the car. Keiko hesitantly followed, she was fearful of being exposed outside once again, though the prospect of doing it also excited her greatly. Since she had no clothes at all there wasn't really any choice for Keiko except to get out and walk naked to the front door of the house.

"What are you waiting for? Get out of the car and don't try to hide anything." Scott told the Asian girl sternly. "Kristie, get her out."

Kristine grabbed Keiko's hand and pulled the other girl out of the car. Still holding the Asian girl's hand the blonde pushed the car door closed. She led the naked Keiko away from the car and up walk toward the front entrance of the house Kristine shared with Jack.

Keiko was forced to stand naked on the front porch while Scott pulled out his keys to unlock the front door. Kristine was careful to stand so the Asian girl was fully exposed to the street, anyone who drove by would easily be able to see Keiko was nude. Keiko shivered in fearful excitement as she heard a car drive past on the street behind her. Keiko was sure the driver had been able to see her as he drove by. Finally Scott got the door open and the three were able to go inside the house.

Scott closed the door behind himself once the two women had gone past him into the house. As soon as Scott closed the door Kristine began to remove her clothes. It was the standing rule in their home that she must never wear any clothes inside the house unless Scott told her otherwise. Soon the blonde was as naked as the Asian girl. Scott drank in appreciatively the sweet contrast of the bodies of the two females. One dark, one light, and both girls were a sweet sight to the eye.

For Keiko everything she had experienced so far had exceeded her wildest dreams she'd had when she had accepted the terms of the program. So far everything had been better than her hottest fantasy and she hoped that would continue. Being locked in the stocks, her clothes cut away, and then fucked helplessly on national cable TV, that was hotter than hot for her. And then to be given as a slave to the man who fucked her was the crowning moment for the oriental girl. So far Scott seemed to know exactly how to treat her to keep her pussy constantly on fire.

"Kristie, the slut's leaking all over the carpet. Take her and get her cleaned up," Scott ordered the blonde girl. Keiko's pussy was still flowing, the last couple of drops of Scott's semen from her previous fucking but even more from her excitement at her current situation. Keiko just stood there quietly, acting a bit shy but her pussy was on fire.

Kristine grabbed the Asian girl's hand and pulled her toward the stairs. Scott was treated to the sight of two bare bottoms moving up the stairs with pussies peeking underneath them. Once the two had disappeared into the second floor of the house went into the living room and sat down on the couch. He thought he would catch the news on TV while Kristine got the oriental girl cleaned up. Knowing the blonde girl he thought she would have some fun with their new toy at the same time.

On the second floor the blonde woman pulled the Japanese girl down the hall until they reached a large bathroom. Inside the bathroom there was a large shower enclosure with room for several people to fit inside easily. Kristine pulled the other girl into the room and then started the shower. The blonde paused for a moment waiting for the water to reach the proper temperature. Once she was satisfied the water was to her liking the blonde stepped into the shower, pulling the Asian girl after her.

Keiko gasped as the warm, almost hot water from the shower head suddenly slashed across her body. The Japanese girl had never taken a shower with another woman before so she just stood there shyly waiting to see what would happen.

Kristine wasted no time in starting to wash the new slave girl. The blonde first took a bottle of shampoo and washed the other girl's hair. Then she took another bottle of body wash and started washing the oriental girl's body. Keiko just stood there quietly under the water and let the other woman have her way with her body. She was still feeling shy but her body responded quickly as the other woman soaped and washed her breasts, the blonde's fingers lingering on Keiko's nipples as she pinched and tweaked them. Then the blonde girl continued to wash the other girl, her hands moving down her body.

When Kristine's hands reached the other girl's waist she reached around and began to wash the Japanese girl's lush buttocks. Keiko shivered in pleasure as she felt the blonde woman's hands exploring every part of her bottom. Then Kristine took the other girl's ass fully into her hands and began to wantonly knead the fleshy globes in her hands.

Finally Kristine moved her hands to the oriental girl's pussy and began to explore. Keiko gasped as Kristine's fingers flicked over her sensitive clitoris. The blonde explored the other woman's folds for a minute before returning to Keiko's aching clit. It only took a few more flicks of Kristine's finger across Keiko's clit before the Asian girl exploded into a powerful orgasm. The Japanese girl sagged back against the wall of the shower, her legs weak in reaction to the orgasmic bliss she had just experienced.

Having got the other girl off the blonde quickly washed her hair and body and then turned off the shower. She dragged the somewhat dazed Keiko out of the shower and grabbing a towel dried off herself and the Japanese girl. Keiko came back to awareness and was able to help as the two dried and brushed each other's hair. That done Kristine took the other girl's hand once again and led her down to the living room where Scott was still sitting, watching TV.

Scott snapped off the TV using the remote control as the two nude women entered the living room. Almost as soon as the two girls had entered the room the door bell rang out loudly.

"Keiko, go see who is at the door!" Scott ordered as the door bell sounded again.

Now Kristine had a T-shirt handy just in case there visitors but there was no similar provision for Keiko. In fact, the Japanese girl had no clothes at all. She had brought none with her and so far Scott had given her none. As a consequence Keiko felt a fearful thrill as she realized that as a consequence she would have to answer the door nude. The Japanese girl stood there for a moment before she realized that was exactly what Scott had intended.

"Move it, slut!" Scot said again as Keiko stood still with the "deer in the headlights" look and the doorbell sounded for a third time. Realizing there was no escape the Asian girl ran out of the living room to the entrance door.

Keiko did her best to hide her nakedness behind the door as she opened it, using the door to hide her body as she peered around it to see who was there. Outside she saw two men standing on the porch with a delivery truck parked in front of the house. Immediately Keiko realized the men were here to deliver her possessions to her new master.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.