Cyber Stalking Dad - Cover

Cyber Stalking Dad

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2006 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Who's stalking whom as fantasy becomes reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

When Karl got a computer for his ten year old daughter, it was only natural for him to sign onto that unit as administrator, which allowed him oversight into the computer's inner sanctum.

When young Suzy became thirteen, she asked him about the administrator and why she couldn't get past the signon sequence.

Karl fibbed and told her the computer was set up by a technician from IBM and the guy probably forgot to give Karl the codes.

Karl's suspicions were triggered by that exchange and soon he had one of his company techs come in and install some special spyware into Suzy's computer, while upgrading it for her.

Suzy was ecstatic about the increased speed and memory so much so that she never brought up the "administrator" question again (to Karl); but three years later, she had top of the line spyware removal downloaded and installed, making her feel secure about her next adventure, and that was: cyber dating!

Unknown to her, when she was not home, her father could key in his administrator signon and password and delve deeply into Suzy's internet habits. He had a list of her regular visitation sites and learned her handle.

One night, while the wife was at bingo, Suzy (who had finished homework before dinner) went to her room, telling her dad she was going to do "homework".

Karl was already in his study, which was a flight lower than Suzy's room.

Later, when he went upstairs to take a leak, he passed by Suzy's room and knocked gently, but opened the door right up.

It was like catching her writing in her diary, or catching her in the shower. She fipped out, claiming that she wanted privacy, and she went out of her way to keep her father from seeing the computer screen.

Karl finished in the bathroom and returned to his daughter's room, this time waiting after his knock.

When Suzy opened the door for him, she was now quite obviously pissed, and her computer was off. (Ofcourse, there was also no sign of homework, either, for that matter.)

Mom had already given their daughter "the speech", but now it was time for dad to warn her about the new dangers lurking in cyberspace.

Karl poured it on, even commenting to his daughter about how sexy she had become. He mused to her that it was a good thing guys couldn't see her or there'd be stalkers all over the damn place!

Karl had planted a seed in Suzy's mind and shortly afterward, Suzy snuck a camera set-up into the house.

Karl had twice met his daughter at one of her haunts, once as someone his own age, and another time as a young high schooler.

When Suzy made herself unavailable for his teen persona, but kept dating the older guy, Karl suddenly realized his daughter had the hots for him - but not him - some other guy turned her on!

Karl couldn't help getting enthralled with this turn of events because he knew from the moment his pants bunched up that he had the hots for his own daughter - if not literally, than certainly "cyberly"!

This led to a series of cyber dates which consisted of the two of them progressing as if they were on actual dates, Karl telling Suzy that every time she mentioned her father, her right nipple got hard!

She countered by telling him that he should rub the other one and make it just as hard.

Over the next several weeks, this coy talk got bolder and bolder until one night, Suzy told her man she wanted to go "all the way", right then and there.

Karl was literally sweating as he walked his daughter through the strip sequence and then his lips went on a prolonged exploration of all her (admittedly) virgin sexual organs.

When it came time to deflower her, he asked her to imagine three of her fingers fused together, but she cut him off by telling him she had her mother's vibrator!

Karl was stunned. He didn't even know about the vibrator. Fortunately, mom was at her favorite haunt: bingo, so the initial shock wore off and Karl narrated his daughter's first time.

He said, "We're on your bed, but facing the window instead of your headboard. There are tears forming in your eyes as you imagine me to be your daddy, kneeling between your quivering thighs."

"Oh, your lips are so small. There. The tip is in. Can you feel it?"

Suzy hesitated, "How do you know the foot of my bed faces the window?"

Karl shot back, "You ruining the moment baby. I'm sliding in deeper and I can feel your maidenhead as it blocks my passage."

Suzy begged him to stop - that she couldn't go through with it right at that moment.

Karl had already had his dick out, down in his study, and he shot off into a tissue as his daughter begged for mercy - but somehow, he kept his composure enough to keep typing.

He said, "I'm sorry baby. You're not ready. Perhaps you realize you're too young yet. I can wait if you can."

Suzy asked again, "How did you know the foot of my bed faces the window?"

Karl thought quickly how to cover his slip, "Baby, I had a one in four chance of being correct. It's on the right. It's on the left. It's toward the foot of the bed. And most rarely, it's toward the headboard. I chose the right one?"

"If I had been wrong, you would have dismissed it for the simple attempt at reality is was. I hope that's not what blew it for me!"

Now it was Suzy's turn to pry! She asked him, "Since you told me to imagine you were my daddy, were you imagining me as your daughter?"

(From the outset, Karl had admitted to Suzy that he was a married man with a daughter her age.)

"As a matter of fact, I was," admitted Karl. "She has become quite sexy and has shown herself to be more than ready for a man. I imagine being the one to remove her cherry so that she can come away from the tearful experience with an orgasm and not the frustration a boy might cause her."

Suzy twisted the knife, "So then it was HER face you saw. You were ready to take your own daughter's cherry?"

Karl panicked. Everything was coming lose on him! He begged, "It was you, baby, YOUR words, YOUR personality, everything we've done together, it was YOU; but I've never seen you so yes, my daughter's face was on you."

Then he added. "Perhaps you have saved my daughter and me from a bad fate, from me sneaking into her room one night and forcing myself on her!"

"What's your daughter's name?" said Suzy. "It doesn't matter if you tell me the real one - just pick one and I will become her!"

"Her name is Susan," came the reply.

"You're shitting me!" came back.

"Oh, no!" Karl typed. "You're telling me that your handle (SQ789) stands for what - Suzy Q born July 89?"

Suzy told Karl - "Please stand by."

Karl fortunately has one of those "boss is coming" screens where you just click and the screen switches to a less offensive display. He always thought about intrusions, and this saved him because Suzy ran right to him, if only for peace of mind!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.