Redhot At BDSM Academy/College - Cover

Redhot At BDSM Academy/College

by Amasterfound

Copyright© 2006 by Amasterfound

Erotica Sex Story: This is about Redhot's first day at the BDSM Academy/College to which her Master has sent her. He wants her temper and defiance curbed. She resents this, as the story will show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   .

I was led to the front of the Great Hall. I noticed a bunch of subs in the front whispering to each other. Graphix made her way over to them and whispered something to them. They then looked over at me and winked, giving me the encouragement I needed to get through the next few minutes.

After a woman, who introduced herself as "Pandora's Box", called the assembly to order, she turned it over to Rilawild. He would announce the new Performers. He rattled off about 20 new names. One name in particular caught my attention, as it was "Redsilk". Her Performer name was called right after mine, as she was to my left.

I looked over at her, grinned, and said "nice name".

"Thanks," she whispered.

I later found out that she also roomed with Graphix. I could tell by the gleam in her eye that she would be as mischievous as myself.

I was jarred out of my thoughts when Rilawild announced that I had already earned myself a punishment, despite having just enrolled. I heard some gasps from not only the TMs, but the Performers as well. I heard several of the TMs muttering that I would be another "troublemaker". I grinned widely upon hearing this, thinking "DAMN straight" I will be trouble!

I may not have gotten into much trouble in high school, outside of my temper, but this time I planned on being as MUCH trouble as possible. That will show Master to send me to blasted "college" for training in better submission! Haaaaah, I'll show him submissive! What the hell does he think is wrong with my temper? I like it just the way it is!

"As a punishment, Redhot is ordered to allow every TM on the stage to give her 2 swats a piece. She will then thank each of them for swatting her," Rilawild declared.

"Is THAT all?" I accidentally slipped out, before I could stop myself.

Master's face became grim when he heard that. He put up 5 fingers to indicate that they should give me that many instead. Before I knew what I was doing, I stuck my tongue out at him. He gave me a very angry look, approached Rilawild, and whispered something to him.

Rilawild then announced, "Redhot will get a further punishment for her misconduct and disrespect to her Master and the other Taskmasters."

He turned toward me and said, "You will get your spanking now. Lift your kilt and bend over for your swats. I will begin your spanking, followed by the other Senior and Veteran Taskmasters. The only addition to this order is Esquire, as his reward for catching ANOTHER runaway."

After what seemed like an eternity, the paddling was finally over. My ass was on fire! I didn't think that I would be able to sit down for the rest of the day without some discomfort. Master stepped forward, with that EVIL grin that I so HATE of his. It does not usually bode well for me, which is an understatement. He was enjoying this entirely too much! Just wait until we get back home! I will make sure all of the food that I make is either too salty, too peppery, or burnt to a crisp. That will show him! He DID say that I was in charge of the kitchen, although I know he didn't mean it THAT way. Still,...

Rilawild now ordered me to bend over the bench that was in front of us.

"I really don't like having to be harsh like this, but you give me no other choice in the matter, slave. You have yelled and lost your temper with me FAR too much lately to be showing me the RIGHT amount of respect! And, yes, this will hurt YOU more than it hurts me!" he declared in front of everyone.

He gripped my ass, spread my cheeks more than I liked, and applied a very LARGE amount of lube.

"Hey, those things are ATTACHED to my body! Be careful, spreading them so DAMNED far! And that fucking lube is freezing! Couldn't you have used WARMING liquid?" I complained.

"Be careful sassing your Master in front of the ENTIRE college! It may be hazardous to your butt's health! Then again, a nice shade of CRIMSON may be good for it!" he answered firmly.

"Promises, promises!" I mistakenly taunted him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.