The Chaperone Blues - Cover

The Chaperone Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Claire's life is on an even keel. She's got a good job and two great children. There's no man in her life... but then she doesn't think she needs one. Everything is going along just fine... until she agrees to chaperone the football team on a trip out of town. She learns things about her children and herself, that will change everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lori had looked in disbelief as her mother had gotten out of bed after kissing the Coach and then followed him into the bathroom. It was as though she had suddenly been transported to another dimension of reality. And that was added on top of the fact that their mother apparently knew her children were sexually active... with each other. Lori wanted to run away from the shame she felt, and yet, her mother's actions were so bizarre that she wanted to stay and watch what happened next. Caution overrode her curiosity, though, and when it became apparent that her mother was going to STAY in the bathroom with Coach, Lori jumped up and pulled the covers off her brother.

"Get up." she ordered tersely. "We have to get out of here before she comes back out."

For Bobby, the reaction was slightly different. There was nothing he loved more than the feeling of Lori's firm, tight pussy wrapped around his cock. He loved the feel of her skin on his, of her lips against his. He loved the smell of her hair. He loved the feeling of semen bursting through his prick and out into Lori's belly. He hated using a condom. Every time he made love with his sister something deep in his subconscious hoped his baby would begin to grow in her. He hated school only because he wished they were old enough to run away together and start a family. He knew how stupid that really was. He knew it would never work. But it was how he felt, and he couldn't... or wouldn't give it up voluntarily. Not even if it was forbidden by his mother.

All this was the end result, actually, of how he felt ABOUT his mother. He had always thought she was beautiful. As time went on he recognized the strength in her, her abilities, her loving nature. When he entered puberty and saw his first Playboy magazine, the first Bunny he looked at could have been his mother's twin sister. And he had been in love with his mother ever since.

Of course she wasn't available to him for anything more than the hurried hugs and quick kisses she bestowed on him and his sister as she went about her busy life. The kids were independent, and could cook and do their own laundry. They even went to the grocery store and did the family shopping occasionally.

In fact, a trip to the store and cooking was what had brought Lori and Bobby together as more than just brother and sister. Claire had been gone one night, to some function or other, and Lori had a hankering for pie. She couldn't drive yet, being only fifteen, so she begged her brother to take her to the store to get the necessary ingredients. Having nothing else to do that night, he agreed and their trip through the store had been interesting. It had been the first time they were in a grocery store together, without their mother.

In the past they had competed with each other, trying to get their mother to buy what each wanted, without caring what the other got. Their separate, competing cries of "MOMMY, can I have THIS?" had driven Claire to distraction, like it does every parent, and she had coped with it, like most parents have to, by striking a balance of giving the children what they wanted... if it was good for them and if she could afford it.

This time, though, there was no competition. As they strolled down the aisles, looking for baking powder, and various other things they had no idea where to look for in a store, they worked as a team. They got distracted in the cereal aisle, pointing out various older cereals they had loved as children and not eaten for years... remembering a carefree time of their lives that was gone forever. And they saw items they didn't even know existed before that trip, some of which were strange and funny to their teen sensibilities.

And they laughed, and joked and found that they liked each other. It was the beginning of a pivotal experience.

For those of you who have no siblings, this phenomenom of a brother and sister "liking" each other may be difficult to grasp. You 'only children' out there would assume, naturally, that ALL brothers and sisters "like" each other. Nothing could be further from the truth. Siblings, as has been stated before, compete. They compete for resources within the family. They compete in their social relationships outside the family. And they compete for the attention of the caregivers in the family unit. They compete for space, for time on the TV, for clothing, for use of the car. They compete for everything. If the parents are good at their job, siblings learn to work together for the benefit of the whole family. But, arguably, that's fairly rare, because parents are sucked into the competition model at work, and in their own social groups. Some parents even use competition to get what THEY want from their children. True, most siblings find a way to like each other later in life, when they've grown up enough to recognize competition for the double edged sword it really is, but for siblings under twenty or twenty-one to actually LIKE each other... well it's a lot more rare than it should be.

And "Like" doesn't mean they don't mind being in the same room for a while without arguing. It doesn't mean that they mind their manners at the dinner table. It doesn't mean that they merely refrain from badmouthing their brother or sister to their friends. What it means is that they actually seek each other out, caring what the other thinks, sharing special feelings and moments, helping because they care what happens to the other sibling. It means they want their brother or sister to be happy, and that they'll do whatever they can to help them find that happiness.

It means they are friends... with a blood tie that makes that friendship more special than most others.

Finding that, or realizing that is a powerful, life changing experience.

Back in the kitchen, Bobby decided to stay and "help" make the pie. The pie became pie and cookies, and then a cake was added and, at some point when Lori had flour on her nose and stains on her T shirt, Bobby had realized she was really a beautiful girl. His eyes had taken in the swell of her breasts, under that shirt, and her rounded hips, and her dimples, and the way her pony tail bobbed and swung as she moved her head. And he realized he had found another woman who compared to his mother.

More than that, she compared favorably.

"You're beautiful." he said, with wonder in his voice. "You're really beautiful Lori."

That had taken Lori completely off guard. While she had become interested in boys, it was more of a clinical interest. Her girlfriends gushed about kisses and groping sessions, but none of the boys she looked at... who were available... made anything happen in her when she imagined herself wrapped in their arms. She had a dream lover whose only physical existence was her pillow, which she hugged and kissed and clamped between her young thighs sometimes, but he had no face. He had height, and width and strong hands in her imagination... but no face. She went on a few dates, but the boys were vacuous, talking about things she didn't care about, or understand. They all seemed to want to eat, and boast and then expect her to find that attractive enough to take off her panties and jump their bones. One football player who asked her out gave her a package in school the day before their scheduled date. Inside was a pair of crotchless panties, with a note that said "for our date with destiny".

She just wasn't impressed. That date hadn't happened, even though she kept the panties. They were frilly, and lacy and sheer, nothing like what she owned before that.

No, boys just didn't impress her.

But none of them had ever said she was beautiful in a way that made it obvious they really meant it, or paid any attention to her in soft, caring ways. And Lori could tell that Bobby actually meant what he'd said.

Bobby blushed when he realized he'd spoken out loud. "Uh... sorry." he said.

"Why?" questioned his sister. "It was a nice thing to say."

"Yeah, but I don't talk that way to girls." said her brother. "Especially not my sister."

"Well you should." she sniffed. "You made me feel really good. Nobody's ever said I was beautiful before."

"You're kidding." Bobby was truly astonished. It was obvious his sister was a stone fox... once you took the time to look at her.

"Well, I hear things like 'You're HOT Lori' and 'You give me a case of the blue balls Lori' and crap like that. All that means is 'I'm horny and I want you to take care of my little problem.' They don't really think I'm beautiful like you meant it. The only other person who ever said that to me was mom." said Lori, turning back to the counter to roll out more dough.

Bobby was a little off balance, or he probably wouldn't have said what he said next.

"Well she should know." he muttered. "She's the most beautiful woman I know."

Lori heard something in his voice that struck a chord deep inside her. Those two simple sentences were said with a level of conviction and passion and even a hint of frustration she had never heard in a man's voice before.

"Why Bobby Richardson!" she said, her eyes narrowing. "You sound like you're in love with your own mother!"

The look on Bobby's face had given her even more information about just how strong her brother's feelings were about their mother. Initially she was shocked, but the fluttery feeling in her own stomach made her look at the situation differently than she would have if one of her friends had come up to her and said "Hey, you know your brother? He's got the hots for your mother!"

As for Bobby, he felt like a pervert whose picture has just been published in the paper, with a warning to keep mothers away from him. He felt panic well up in his chest as he looked at his sister, expecting her face to take on an ugly scowl. When it didn't, but rather looked curious, he tried to salvage the situation.

"Sure I love my mother. Everybody loves their mother."

But Lori read between the lines. She was around him enough to know everything that he did, and most people that he talked to, and there was no way in the world that he could have done anything with their mother and her not at least suspect it. She thought about her own lack of interest in dating, and her dream lover.

"Is that why you don't have a girlfriend?" she asked. There was a tiny thing inside her that made her worry that she must be gay because of her lack of interest in boys. She had worried about Bobby too, because he didn't date much either.

Bobby tried to bluff his way through it. "Of course not. I go out all the time."

"Yeah, but you never go out with anybody very many times." countered his sister.

"You should talk. Jimmy Jones said he had a date planned with you and you didn't even show up!"

"That's because he gave me crotchless panties to wear on the date." said Lori. "Would you have wanted me to go on that date?"

"He did not!" said Bobby. The idea of one of his friends giving his sister crotchless panties was just ludicrous. "You're kidding." said Bobby, his mind suddenly conjuring up crotchless panties on his sister. What made it even more bizarre was that he could only imagine them on the OUTSIDE of what she was wearing.

"Nope. I still have them. They're hidden." she said.

"Wow." said Bobby softly. "I'm going to have to have a little talk with Jimmy."

"No you're not. I already took care of things. I don't need big brother throwing his weight around. I can take care of myself." she said firmly.

"Did you ever wear them?" he asked suddenly.

Lori put her hands on her hips. "Where would I wear crotchless panties?" she said heatedly.

"Come on Lori, he didn't really give you crotchless panties." Bobby said laughing.

Lori stuck her jaw out. "What? You don't believe me? You want to see them or something?"

She turned for the kitchen doorway. "Come on big brother, I'll prove it to you."

Bobby tried to defend himself. "I didn't say I didn't believe you. I just wanted to know if you'd ever worn them." He followed her down the hall to her room.

When he got into the room Lori was bent over, rummaging in the bottom drawer of her dresser.

Again Bobby saw wispy red panties spread over his sister's round bottom... on the OUTSIDE of her jeans. He wanted to laugh, except that he felt guilty.

Lori turned around unexpectedly, a bit of blue cloth in her hand. She saw where his eyes had been.

"You pervert! You were looking at my butt!" she said.

"You can't tell a guy you're going to show him a pair of crotchless panties and not expect him to look at your butt." Bobby argued. "Besides, you're SHOWING me crotchless panties, so you're just as much of a pervert as I am."

Reminded of what she had in her hands, Lori held them up and spread the waistband apart with her hands. That they were crotchless was immediately apparent.

"See?" she taunted him. "I was telling the truth!"

"I DIDN'T say you weren't!" said Bobby. "I just wanted to know if you've ever WORN them!"

"NO I HAVEN'T!" she yelled.

"WELL WHY NOT?" her brother yelled back at her.

Like many siblings, they had gotten into an argument that wasn't really about... the argument. What was REALLY happening was that they were both experiencing things they couldn't understand, and yelling was one way of coping with it.

"I've never found a boy I wanted to wear them for." she said, her voice tightly controlled, but full of emotion. "I suppose YOU want to see me in them."

Bobby was struck dumb. He had no idea how to react to that. But his autonomic nervous system reacted for him. His heart rate increased, as did his breathing rate. His pupils dilated, to let in more light. He felt a tightness in his chest.

And his prick began to fill with blood.

It showed on his face, and that fluttery feeling in Lori's belly turned into a ball of warmth that she had never felt before. "You DO want to see me in them." she said, her voice hushed.

"I AM a pervert" moaned Bobby. My DICK is getting hard, Lori!" He said it like he couldn't believe it. It came out again, helplessly. "I'm a pervert" moaned Bobby. "My DICK is getting hard for my own sister!"

Now Lori was the one who was speechless. Her own autonomic nervous system kicked in and made the same kinds of changes in her body. Since she didn't have a penis to engorge, her system sent the blood to her nipples and clitoris and they swelled, becoming more sensitive.

Just like Bobby knew what his swelling penis meant, Lori knew what the sudden tingle in her nipples and the itch between her legs meant. And, at this point, though Lori didn't understand why that was happening, that fluttery feeling in her stomach made her feel... daring.

She had finally found a boy she wanted to wear crotchless panties with.

"Turn around" she said.

"What?" Bobby didn't understand.

"I'm going to put them on. Turn around." she repeated.

Lori never thought about the idea that, in the space of minutes, she would be standing in front of her brother dressed only in crotchless panties. But the idea of doing just that was so exciting that she almost trembled. She was caught on the horns of a teenage dilemma in which, on the one hand, she wanted to do something exciting. That was to appear in front of a boy... her brother... clad only in crotchless panties. On the other hand, though, she had been taught to be modest, and that was well ingrained into her psyche. She didn't think about the fact that if he watched her get undressed and put the panties on, he wouldn't see any more than if he just saw her in them. All she thought about was that getting undressed in front of a boy was immodest, so he had to turn his back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.