My Wedding

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: A young professional woman exposes her lustful, submissive side in a special ceremony after her wedding. She gives control of her sexuality to her new husband, and he makes her behave in a way that shows everyone in attendance what an extremely sexual person she can be. Family and friends watch her prove her obedience and demonstrate her wanton nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   ENF   .

I wonder if they can see my knees shaking. I know they can see my bottom. The attendants and our families are behind me, and my exposed orbs must be the focus of their attention. I’m proud of my bottom; it’s smooth and tight. I never expected to show it like this.

My small breasts are exposed to the minister, the nipples hard and pointing at him. If he looks down, he can see my private flower. Are the lips wet? But for some reason, it’s my knees that concern me.

My parents haven’t seen my bottom since I was a girl. None of the others besides my groom have seen it at all. Yet now it’s fully exposed, framed by the garter belt and the stockings -- white, of course. I’m also wearing my white shoes, my veil, and my white cotton gloves. Everything else is gone. I am exposed to the gaze of about 20 people, including my 15-year-old sister. They will witness my subjugation.

I am scared because I don’t know what is about to happen. I wanted this situation. Yes, I bargained for it. But I don’t know what awaits me. I shiver with anticipation.

You might know me as a stock broker. That’s what I do in the real world. I’m young and just getting started. It’s high-pressure, long hours and lots of decisions. I love it, but it drains me. As Michael and I got to know each other while we dated, I confessed to him that I wanted home to be an escape from the responsibility. I would give myself to him totally in the privacy of our home if he would take the responsibility. He could use me as a sex toy if it meant I didn’t have to make decisions.

He accepted and promised that he would see that I was fucked hard and often. That’s what I want. I love the feel of a cock thrusting in and out of my body. I love to suck. I don’t care whether it’s cock, pussy, tongue or tit. I’ll suck anything. I need to cum. I need it so badly. I’ve been fingering myself since I was 13. By 15, I had a girlfriend who did it with me. At 16, I gave my virginity to a boyfriend with my parents’ encouragement. Now, at 22, I am Michael’s. He can do anything he wants with me.

When we started making plans for our wedding, he told me it would be the day that I show the world what a sex-hungry, pleasure-oriented, submissive young woman I am. So I’ve been craving this moment, but that doesn’t diminish my apprehension because I don’t know what to expect.

This morning we had a regular ceremony. My parents’ church, the wedding march, candles, flowers. Lots of guests. And yes, in my vows I promised to obey Michael. A few of us knew specifically what that meant. To others, it was traditional vows. We went down the aisle. We ate cake and drank champagne at the reception. Michael and I departed in a limousine as guests threw rice. The guests went home.

All of them went home except a few who were invited to a special ceremony this afternoon. They slowly and knowingly filed into the church’s smaller chapel. An hour after we left, the limousine returned Michael and me to the church. I went into a room where attendants waited. They were still dressed from the ceremony. I’d changed into “travel clothes” to maintain the pretense when we departed the reception, but they helped me put back on the veil, gloves, garter belt, stockings and shoes that I’d worn at the main ceremony. They added a gold chain at my waist.

That was all. My bush was shaved off early this morning. My lips are smooth and bare. My nipples are turgid. My slit is wet. And as they open the door, my father is outside to lead me down the aisle again ... to offer me to Michael in a different sense.

My heart is pounding. My eyes are focused on the minister as Daddy and I start down the aisle. Mendelssohn’s Wedding March plays again. Michael waits for me at the altar. So do the attendants — just as they were at the big ceremony. My maid of honor and two bridesmaids. Michael’s best man and two ushers. They’re all dressed like they were this morning. I’m the only one who’s naked. All eyes are upon me. I am exposed. They can see my tits and my slit. I look straight ahead. I can’t look them in the eye. I walk down the aisle trembling on Daddy’s arm.

Daddy and I stop before the minister.

“Who gives this woman to be sexually submissive to her husband?” the minister asked.

“I do,” my father replied.

He sat down, and Michael moved to my side.

“We are gathered now in this special ceremony that Michael and Renee have requested to consecrate a sacred part of their relationship,” the minister begins. “Renee wants to relinquish control over the sexual aspects of her marriage, and Michael has chosen to accept full responsibility for Renee’s sexual satisfaction. They want to solemnize this commitment to each other and to show each other how complete their commitment is.”

“Renee, do you give Michael total control over you sexually, for him to use your body in any manner that he chooses, to share you with others and to compel you to perform any sexual act that he shall desire?”

A lump forms in my throat; moisture fills my slit. “I do.”

“Michael, do you accept complete responsibility for Renee’s sexual satisfaction? Do you promise to protect her from harm and to see that she knows the fullest measure of love that you can provide?”

His voice was confident. “I do.”

“Michael, Renee is now yours. Her body is for your pleasure. You may compel her to perform any act that you desire. May both of you know joy and happiness. Renee you should kneel.”

I slowly fall to my knees. Michael moves behind me. I hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper.

“Lean forward,” Michael says. “Open your legs.”

I obey. I support myself with my elbows and my knees. My slit is visible to the guests. They can see my opening. Can they see how wet I am?

I feel Michael move behind me. I am vulnerable, but I am his. He can do anything. I cannot object. His hands are upon my cheeks. My buns. My ass. He pulls the orbs apart. My sphincter is exposed to those assembled. My needy slit pouts between my legs.

His cock brushes my thigh. A streak of wetness. He guides it against my wet opening. The cock is near. We are about to consummate our marriage while friends and relatives watch. He will take me upon the altar. My bottom is presented to all. I won’t see my husband the first time he takes me as his wife. They will see my initiation and subjugation. It is wicked; it excites me.

Six weeks ago, Michael sent me to a plastic surgeon who restored my hymen. Michael hasn’t penetrated me since then. I bring a maidenhead to the altar. It’s symbolic. No one, including my parents, believes I’ve been chaste all of these years, but it will make my first marital fuck more meaningful. I want to again feel the pain of being deflowered. I want to feel like it’s my first time in every respect.

Everyone watching knows about this. They know I have a cherry to be taken. Combined with my shaved pussy, they can fantasize that I’m younger than I am. They can imagine I’m prepubescent, if they want. I feel like I am. I feel like a young girl who’s about to have her innocence taken by an authority figure.

His cock nudges into my soft, wet channel. He pauses and pushes gently until the tip is against my barrier. Michael backs out a bit and pushes in again. He does this several times to tease me. He stops with his cock pushing hard on the membrane. He grasps my hips. With one, steady plunge he goes all the way in.

I briefly scream as he rends my marital innocence; I’m sure everyone hears me.

I feel him take me. It is wonderful. My husband is in my pussy. He is in control. The strokes begin. Long, steady strokes as he withdraws and then plunges in again. I am dripping with wetness. I am hot. I will do anything for him as long as he continues to fuck me. “Take me, Michael.” It escapes my lips without thinking. I am sure they all hear me. I don’t care; I want his cock. It feels so good to be fucked.

I moan as my husband does it to me for the first time since taking my new virginity. We did it while we were dating, but now it’s special. We are married, and they are watching. And I am giving myself to him totally, including my maidenhead. The thrusting continues. He is so hard; he must be excited by the circumstances. He is pounding into me relentlessly. It feels so good to have my pussy fucked vigorously.

“Who do you belong to?” the minister’s voice asks.

“Michael,” I reply loudly.

His cock continues pounding into me. I know I am drenching his prick with my effusions. I want him in my channel. I want him to cum in me. He is grunting. He pumps me like an animal. His long, hot poker stokes my fires. Grunting louder now. I match his noise with my moans. I am whimpering, begging him to complete his conquest. “Take me, Michael. Fuck my pussy,” I cry.

And his moment arrives. The grunting becomes a loud moan. He plunges into me deeply and probes my depths. I feel his body twitching against me. His cock pulsates, and then I feel the liquid flow into me. His sperm floods my channel. They watch him finish in me. No inhibitions. I am taken before them.

Michael withdraws his cock. My sex is bared to those in the pews. They see my bottom and my lower lips. Michael’s sperm is puddled at my opening. Is it dripping? Can they see his liquid escaping my grotto?

The minister steps forward. With my eyes at the ground, I see his feet move forward. “Suck him,” Michael commands. It is the minister’s reward for performing this unusual ceremony. I am to take him in my mouth. I lift my head and raise my body. I kneel on the altar as the minister moves before me. He stands still. I open his pants and withdraw his rigid staff. My bottom is still exposed to the congregation. They surely see his rod. But then I cover it with my mouth. I suck the minister.

My hand grasps the base of his shaft. My head bobs upon it. My hand pumps his cock as my mouth provides heat and the lubrication. “Yes, my child. Honor me with your mouth,” he urges. “Show your obedience to your husband and take me in your mouth.”

The soothing tone spurs me on. I want to please him. I want to show him my appreciation. I want to show the audience my passion. My head bobs before the preacher. I squeeze his masculinity with my hand. I hear him grunt and then the liquid flows over my tongue. My mouth is anointed. The fluid flows down my throat. I replace his prick in his trousers and zip them closed. He stands back.

Now Michael invites his father -- my new father-in-law. He has witnessed everything. He is moving toward me. With a finger, Michael smears the juices from my pussy to my virgin bottom. Michael has never taken me there. No one has. My husband stretches my virgin entrance with his finger. I am about to receive a man there, and it will be my father-in-law. My husband’s father will deflower my ass. I am swooning. It is such a powerful gesture. My husband gives my virgin bottom to his father.

He kneels behind me, unzipping the trousers of his suit. I am sure he is withdrawing his cock. I know the anticipation of waiting for a penis behind me to make contact. But I have never known one in the place where I’m about to be invaded. I am tense, but I am melting as I succumb to Michael’s power. I am truly his, and he is giving my secret place to his father.

The knob nudges against my ring. He dips his fingers into my slit for more lubrication and coats the tip of his cock with it. He touches my opening with his fingers. The knob presses more firmly. It imbeds slightly. The tip is in me, stretching me. The congregation watches as my virginity falls.

Michael’s father must be experienced, for he presses gently and firmly. He is steady and insistent, but I feel no pain. He must have done this before, but I haven’t. He is the first to stretch me there. An inch and then two. He enters me, spreading the sphincter and penetrating my virgin ass while they watch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.