Porsha - Cover

Preview

Porsha

by The Wanderer

Copyright© 2006 by The Wanderer

Fiction Story: Porsha has always been a selfish person. She loves her husband and her children, but she has spent her life building her career at the expense of them. Once the children have gone off to university things begin to come to a head between her and her spouse. And then she pushes her luck too far for her husband to tolerate any longer. Porsha finds her life spiralling out of control.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Cheating  

If you're looking for a stroke story then don't look here. This story did start life as a one of my Nemesis series but it kind of metamorphosed as I wrote it.

I thank my LadyCibelle and Techsan for their patience, proof reading, editing skills and of course their encouragement. As always I must also add, that I can never leave a story alone. I will most likely add some cock-ups on my read through after they have seen it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.