Sex and the Mature Man - Cover

Sex and the Mature Man

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Fiction Story: A short story about an old man and his sexual thoughts.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Humor  

Story edited by 'Techsan'.

This is a short story about an old man and his thoughts. No sex other then thinking about it.

I have a problem that faces many older men. I don't care if you're in your late fifties or late sixties, you might have this problem also. No, it's not erectile dysfunction but quite the opposite. I want to have sex. My wife tells me it's in my mind but I know better. It might start in my mind but ends up as a hard-on in my pants. I would like to do something about it other than masturbate.

My wife isn't like the older women I seem to read about in the stories. The ones who just can't get enough. Has a bunch of young studs take care of her. Mine is one of the mature older women who keep themselves neat, clean and still pretty modest. Because of past illnesses she doesn't have any sex drive any more. She tells me that that part of her life is over. Her life is all about children and grandchildren now. It's been years since we had a great loving fuck. I've tried and so has she but her interest just isn't there. What is an old man suppose to do?

I laugh when I see those advertisements for Viagra, and all the other drugs. I don't need them. I need a young gal to take care of the hard-ons. I had one friend who says I should take a drug that will stop me from getting hard. I looked at him and asked, "How stupid can you get?" I want the hard-on but I want to ejaculate in a nice hot or even warm pussy.

When you've been married for thirty-five to forty years, you want to stay with your spouse. Marriage is more than just sex. A lot more. Sex was great in the early years of marriage and then came love. The caring and sharing for a lifetime. You have a family and then grandchildren and then even great-grandchildren. You have turmoil and troubles through-out your marriage but seem to be able to work them all out. You hopefully want to spend eternity with your spouse.

I hang around with a few older buddies and we talk about our sexual experiences. They pretty much all say the same thing. It's not as good as it once was but that is just part of getting old. One guy says he goes to 'Women of the night' to make it sound nice and gets his rocks off once in a great while. Another one of my friends said that he has sex with his wife on a regular basis. Sometimes he has a hard time keeping it up. I told him to call me next time he has that problem. He didn't think it was too funny.

I can't see going to a prostitute and paying her to let me stick my dick in her or to wrap her lips around my cock for a minute or two. That's just not what I want. Besides I don't want to pay for it out of my social security check. I guess the main thing is, I want to be wanted. I would like to be desired a little bit. I want to have sex with a woman who wants me back. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to find this woman.

When I watch these movies about meeting a woman or having a mistress, I really get turned on. I would love to keep my marriage in tact but have an affair say once every three months or so. But only for one day, that would probably be all I'm good for. To go and get the release I desire from another woman, and then come home happy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.