Dad's Girl - Cover

Dad's Girl

by A Non e-Mouse

Copyright© 2006 by A Non e-Mouse

Erotica Sex Story: "Sue!" her father choked out. "Aren't you a tad old to be sitting on my lap?"<br>She felt him squirming under her. She knew his cock was being bent in an uncomfortable angle under her ass. "No buts, Dad. I know you want me."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Caution   .

Sue's husband had left for one of his long sales trips this morning. After she got Steven and Jennifer off to school, Sue decided to drive across town and pay a visit to her dad.

Dad was watching wrestling on TV when she walked in.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite daughter." Dad started to stand,

"Don't get up, Dad."

"Then grab yourself a beer and join me. Gladius just beat the tar out of The Terminator." Dad let out a laugh. "Serves him right for the chair thing last week."

Skipping the beer, Sue walked over and waited. Her father had never made sexual advances, but she knew that her body excited him. Sometimes, she caught him staring at her with a bulge in his pants; like now.

Sue walked slowly around the coffee table and sat on his lap.

"Sue!" her father choked out. "Aren't you a tad old to be sitting on my lap?"

She could feel his hard on growing even larger against her thigh. "Why do you say that, Dad? Don't you always say I'm your little girl?"

"Yeah, but," he began.

She felt him squirming under her. She knew his cock was being bent in an uncomfortable angle under her ass. "No buts, Dad. I know you want me."

"How can you talk like that?" he scolded her.

"Because," she said and reached down, slid her hand under his belt, and grabbed his rigid member. "A girl can always tell these things."

"Sue, uh, this isn't right," he stammered.

"C'mon, dad! Remember you told me how you regret not screwing around with that loose girl in high school when she made a play for you? You were a gentleman and sent her on her way."

"Yeah," he mumbled, "but..."

"And now you wish you had done her when you had the chance!"

"But that was different," he insisted.

Sue used her free hand to lift her white blouse up and over her chest. "How so?" she asked and leaned forward placing one of her erect nipples a hair's breadth from his lips.

Her father swallowed and put his lips to her nipple.

"You know what to do with one of those, don't you dad?" she asked.

He began to suck it and flick it with his tongue. Sue immediately felt herself get wet down below. After he had worked the one nipple, Sue leaned back and gave him the other.

Dad was shaking when Sue leaned back again. "Sue, I don't know about this..."

"Dad, you haven't been laid since you and mom broke up, have you?"

"Well, no," he admitted.

"Then why fight it? I know you're hot for me."

Sue pushed her dad gently onto his back on the couch while the wrestling blared in the background. He rested his head on the arm of the couch, then she unbuckled his jeans and pulled them, along with his Jockey's, down to his shins. His erect member sprang to immediate attention as if being recalled to active duty.

Sue had never been with anyone but Owen. And being a good Italian Catholic girl, she had never dared ask her husband to try oral sex. Sadly, Owen was away from home on business about 20 days each month, leaving Sue lonely and horny. Even when he was home, their love life wasn't fulfilling. Sex was over very quickly, and there wasn't much else to it. In a way, her real sex life was swapping nude photos and photo-edited scenes with some of her favorite erotic writers on StoriesOnline.

Sue leaned down and gently put her lips to the head of her father's cock. After barely a pause, she slid her mouth over the head and down the shaft, evoking a quite audible gasp from her father.

Wondering with a little fright what semen would taste like, she began to bob her head up and down. Her wonder wasn't kept waiting, for he quickly began to pant, and Sue felt the tension rise in his loins. The taste of semen quickly filled her mouth, as her father pumped wad, after wad, up his cock and out onto her tongue.

Sue continued to milk her father's cock with her lips until there was no more of the salty treat to be given her. Sue sat up and swallowed her father's life-giving fluid, the exact same fluid that she, herself, was originally made from.

"Wow!" he said in his husky voice.

"Yeah," Sue coughed out as she swallowed the last of his cum. "Wow is right. But now it's my turn."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.