Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Seventeen

Erotica Sex Story: Week Seventeen - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

THE WEEKEND JUNE-24-25-26 — BOWLING

Friday night and Sunday afternoon were my rostered days for commentary duties while our teams game was scheduled for Saturday afternoon. Over the weekend there were no major shocks, though with hindsight we might have seen our lacklustre win over an out of form 'Kookaburras' team as a sign of things to come. We didn't, instead we were simply grateful for the win. As far as the ladder was concerned we were still on top followed by the 'Lions', the 'Eagles', the Jaguars, the 'Power' and the 'Hawks'. In other words nothing had changed.

As far as the weekends sex shows were concerned Friday produced only two participants, both from the 'Demons' team. Leanne Buckley, Paula's twin, and David Robbins, Allan's twin and Paula's boyfriend. Leanne finished at minus five and seemed quite happy to have me as a partner while David finished at minus seven and found himself joined by a young and very enthusiastic blonde schoolgirl from the audience.

Saturday afternoon wasn't much different. While there was plenty of bare flesh on show only three bowlers finished in the show, Heather Webb of the 'Kookaburras' courtesy of our Sarah and Gina Stuart and Russell Johns, both of the 'Condors' team who had sex with each other.

Saturday night was a little different with Maria and John cheering on family and friends from their wheelchairs as we enjoyed the usual Saturday night fuck-fest while first watching the 'Lions' and the 'Swans' gain crucial wins before five bowlers engaged in the after bowling sex show. For the show the 'Magpies' blonde curvaceous 22-year-old May Priestley was joined by the 'Cats' tall and handsome blonde haired Alex Printz and William McGill of the 'Queens' team in partnering members of the audience. Two other bowlers, the tall and slim sex show regular Karla Printz of the 'Cats' and the 'Magpies' Eddie Cahill, partnered each other. And as always May Priestley livened up the Saturday evening show as only she can while those of us engaged in the orgy at home fed off the on screen sex.

And then came Sunday afternoon. After comfortable wins to Championship contenders the 'Eagles', the 'Jaguars' and the 'Power' no less than nine bowlers found themselves involved in the afternoons fuck-fest. Many of them were regulars, like Danita Mueller of the 'Crows, Mandy Jones of the 'Warriors' and Natalie West of the 'Ravens'. Those three were joined by six other bowlers, Ashley Gifford of the 'Kangaroos', Harry Peel of the 'Jaguars', Francis Warren of the 'Crows, Veronique Ramirez of the 'Warriors', 16-year-old Kim Jones of the 'Mariners' and Natalie West's husband, and 'Ravens' teammate, Brian.

SUNDAY JUNE-26

I made it home in time to help my parents, Vikki's mother and Maddy and Ross McLelland assist Julie Morris and Gerry Connolly load Maria and John into the van. With my father driving the van, mum sitting alongside him and Vikki's mother travelling in the back so that she could use her nursing experience to keep an eye on Maria and Vikki's father it meant that I could drive Maddy and Ross and Julie and Gerry to the hospital in mum's Toyota.

Once in the rehab room it became obvious that Maria had no intention of leaving there until she had accomplished one extra step or collapsed trying. If she had been determined before meeting Janine Shepherd then she was doubly determined now. The only question was how being in the wheelchair for three hours in the afternoon would effect her and by extension John whose natural determination was doubled when mixed with Maria's irrepresible enthusiasm.

It turned out that it had no effect except that both Maria and John were so grateful to be out of their chairs and on their feet that they did indeed make that extra step, still three short of the ten steps that would take them to the halfway point of their walking frames but progress nonetheless. Not only was it good to watch we also got it on film so that we could send a copy off to Vikki and the gang in Italy. Also the other good thing about that success was that we were able to convince both Maria and John to go back to bed as soon as we arrived home.

TUESDAY JUNE-28

A quiet Sunday night, an even quieter Monday that saw Maria and John confirm the seven steps they had achieved on Sunday evening and routine Tuesday morning classes brought me to lunchtime. It was my week to be naked in school with Sophia and that meant this was our week to keep an eye on things in the 'Fuck Hut'. Yesterday Sophia wasn't in the mood for sex considering she had just finished her monthlies on Sunday night, good timing considering they had started last Wednesday, which was our week to be fully dressed. Today however it was a different matter she was as horny as ever and quickly had me on my back and her pussy gloving my penis. She had just begun to ride me with enthusiasm when my mobile went. It was hanging around my neck in a carry case that had its own strap.

I quickly took the phone out of its holder and smiled as I saw the familiar name on its small screen. Sophia was about to stop fucking herself on my cock and I had to tell her to keep going and that it was Vikki on the other end of the line and that she would be very disappointed if we stopped fucking while Vikki and I spoke.

"Hey babe," she said when I answered the phone. "How's tricks?"

"Hi ... UUGGHH ... sweetie, things are ... OH, OOHHH ... good ... OH FUCK!"

"All right stud," asked a laughing Vikki, "which slut are you fucking this time?"

"Well I wouldn't exactly say ... UUMMM ... that I ... FUUCCCKKKK ... that I was doing the fucking. All I'm doing is lying here..." At that comment Sophie began bouncing even harder on me causing my cock to almost break through her cervix. "FUCK! OH GOD!!" She was squeezing her cunt around my cock as she bounced up and down on me. "FUUCCCKKKK MEE!!!"

I laughed in between grunts and groans as Vikki laughed even louder. "You'd better forget ... UUHH ... that idea that I'm just ... FUCK ... lying here while this girl gets herself off on me." I laughed. "Not to put to finer point on it I am getting the shit fucked out of me. Now as to whether she's a slut or not I'm not even sure that she's considered the idea." I looked at Sophia and raised my eyebrows.

She was about to respond when she began to orgasm at the same time. Just like the rest of the girls in our gang she didn't let that stop her. "If ... GOD I'M COMING ... being a slut means enjoying sex ... GOD, FUCK ... enjoying sex with multiple partners ... COME ON JUSTIN FUCK ME ... then yes I am definitely a slut. And seeing as being a slut--" she began to fuck me hard again "doesn't ... GOD I'M COMING AGAIN ... doesn't have the nasty connotations it used to then of course I am and don't you forget it." She leaned forward and spoke into the phone I was holding. "Of course I'm a fucking slut Vikki, Justin and this incredible cock of his could turn any girl into one." She looked at me as she relaxed. "Now are you planning on coming anytime soon?"

I looked at my watch and saw that we had just twenty minutes left and we had to fit in a shower as well. I began to up the tempo of my fucking as I spoke to Vikki. "From the sounds of things Vikki you're not fucking anyone, could that possibly true?"

"Unfortunately, Justin, it is. We've just completed three extra dates and a couple of television specials in Rome and we're now on our way to Milan for a couple of dates before we head back to London and a date in the recording studio. Oh and I wanted you to thank channel ten for the copies of those 'Adam and Eve' shows. We sure got a buzz out of watching you fuck the shit out of Lindsay Lohan. We haven't watched the one with Jodie Henry yet but we're looking forward to it. Oh, and thanks for that film of daddy and Maria in the rehab room. That was just amazing."

"Well if you think that was amazing then you'll love the one from Sunday night. And did you know that Maria is planning to go back to school as soon as she is confident she can handle the required hours sitting in the wheelchair. And of course she also wants to come to the bowl one night when I'm bowling.

"Now sweetie I really have to go, Sophie and I have to shower before we head back to class. When can I expect you to phone again?"

"Well we're going to be real busy," said Vikki. She was silent for a few seconds as she apparently gave the matter some thought. "How about next Thursday the seventh of July say about nine in the morning that's what, about..."

" ... Six o'clock in the evening our time." I smiled. "That works for me." We quickly said our goodbyes and seconds later I blasted a load into the Sophia Dunstall pussy before we showered and headed to the first of our afternoon classes.


As usual the limo picked me up and took me to the channel ten studios and as usual I was shown into the dressing room where I would meet my star partner for the night. Up until tonight I hadn't had any idea who the special guest was but remembering Lindsay Lohan and remembering reading publicity releases about her imminent arrival in Australia I began to take special notice of media speculation about the arrival of certain stars in Australia. There were a couple of minor music celebrities, notably rap singers, that weren't big names down under but there were two Hollywood stars, one of whom was proudly Australian, who were in Australia to promote the sequel to their immensely popular first venture into Hollywood adult films. So it was no surprise when I walked into the dressing room for me to see Drew Barrymore and Hugh Jackman being made up. What did surprise me was seeing Deborra-Lee Furness, Hugh's wife of almost ten years, there as well.

She was sitting there in just her underwear and she must have registered my surprise because she said, "Well Justin, just what did you expect? I was on the set for both films when Hugh had sex with..."

"Deb," interrupted a laughing Drew Barrymore, "we never had sex and you know it. WE FUCKED!!!"

"Oh all right, you fucked." She turned back to me as I found my way to my chair after undressing down to my briefs. "And besides did you honestly think I'd miss out on THAT!" and she point towards the bulge in my boxer briefs.

I couldn't help it I had to ask. "Does that mean... ?" Except that I left the question unfinished. Of course Deborra-Lee still felt inclined to answer.

"Of course it does." She grinned as she slipped off her bra to reveal breasts in perfect proportion to her trim body. "I'll take whatever part of you Drew can spare," she stood up and reached for the lacy panties she was wearing, "and if that means your mouth and its apparently talented tongue then who am I to complain. Besides I do plan to fuck Adam." She laughed as she posed for me revealing a hairless pussy split and a perfectly trimmed landing strip. "And besides, at least I'll get to watch Hugh fuck Eve." She giggled softly and sexily. "And believe me when Hugh fucks them they stay fucked." She turned to Drew who by this stage was also naked and was holding her hand up stopping her make-up girl from completing whatever task she had been assigned. "Isn't that right honey?"

"Yes it is," said a frustrated and angry Drew Barrymore. Turning back to the girl who was getting really flustered and confused she said, "I told you, you STUPID girl, I've decided to change things tonight. And if I don't get my way," she looked at me, "I most certainly am not letting him stick his dick up me." She suddenly stared past me and I realised that Christina must have joined us. "Tell your two stars that if I'm going to be fucking him," and she thrust her thumb in my direction in hitchhiker fashion, "then I want my bush trim to happen on stage. GOT IT!"

Deborra-Lee simply laughed which seemed to make an angry Drew Barrymore even angrier. "Christina," she said, "Drew hasn't seen any film featuring Justin and I know for a fact that she hasn't had a chance to speak to Lindsay." She indicated my briefs. "Maybe you should..." She left her request unfinished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.