Who am I - Cover

Who am I

by Alistair Acorn

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Involved in a road accident the young man is propelled back fifty eight years into the body of a very different person.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Time Travel   Size   .

I hadn't enjoyed myself for a long-time as I had in the past five hours. I had dropped into my local feeling right down in the mouth after an argument with my girlfriend. This wasn't the first disagreement, but another in a long line of them and always over the same thing - marriage. I wasn't ready yet to commit myself; I have seen so many failed marriages among my friends that it has made me cautious. Every time we argued I became more determined to stay as I am.

As I said I was feeling a bit down when I walked in, but I was asked to make up the numbers in a dart team. I accepted the offer to fill the vacant position in a team of all single men against a team of married men. The beer flowed and the banter was fierce, but jovial between the two teams with bursts of laughter almost every couple of minutes.

On the wall above the scoreboard was a board with the following:

"THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRYTALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing, hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and farted whenever he wanted.

THE END"

I thought it cemented my determination to stay single, but I suppose Mary would have thought different.

When closing time came I left a lot happier than I arrived, having spent the evening in a happy, and woman free environment.

I hadn't driven to the local; I never did, for the police were always waiting outside at closing time.

Making my way home on foot, I had to cross a main road, I never saw the car approaching, all I felt was something hit me on the right, then nothing.

I picked myself up off the road, but something was wrong! I was seeing things from a greater height than my usual five foot eight height. Looking around, the church at the other side of the road was still there, but the road had tramlines. I had never seen tramlines, only heard about them. Also the road was laid with cobblestones, not tarmacked as I knew. Everything seemed different.

"A big young man like you should watch where he's going. The kerb isn't that high you needed to trip on it." Spoke an elderly man who turned and walked away.

I just turned and looked around, I glanced up and saw the street names were what they should be, but the shops were different. The church was still there but now there were no railings around it, only stumps where they once had been.

Stranger still, there were only two cars on the road, which I could see and that was about half a mile either direction. Then I was taken back by the sound of a double-decker tram passing, I hadn't seen it as I was looking in the opposite direction.

What had happened? I knew the location, but everything was different. The street lighting was gas not electric, but the upper floor windows of the houses were obviously lit by electricity, for I could see some of the lights.

I glanced at my hands and realised they weren't mine, yet I could move them as though they were. Glancing down I examined the clothing I was wearing, no longer jeans, but grey flannel trousers with turn-ups. I glanced in the shopwindow which was in front of me and I didn't recognise the reflection I saw, yet I knew it was of me. A new body, how could this be?

What I saw was a young man of about twenty, twenty-one standing easily over six feet, broad in the shoulders, dressed in grey flannel trousers a Harris tweed sports jacket a shirt and TIE! Hell I never wear a tie, far less a Harris Tweed sports coat; I'm usually a jeans and tee-shirt with a leather jacket man. That was what I was wearing when I left the pub, how did I end up dressed like this.

I had an itch between my legs and felt down to scratch myself only to find the largest lump of male organ and it was still flabby. Hell what size was it when hard. That was the least of my worries for now. I checked the wallet in the coat and there was a little blue and green four paged book which had a royal crest and labelled National Registration Identity Card. Inside was a number and a surname: Marshall; Christian Name: John and an address. The address was Dura Street, this I knew where, but everything was so different now.

I made my way up Erskine Street, crossed over Lyon Street which had houses both side of the street, not the Lyon Street I knew. Over Arthurstone Terrace, but now there were two cinemas, The Royal and the Broadway on opposing corners. A noisy factory on the left where should have been a vacant site.

My pace was slowing now, for I realised that somehow I had been transported back in time, but when? I crossed over the road and approached the house number I had left late this afternoon. On my door was a nameplate stating M & C Cox. There was no point in knocking for now I knew it would be answered by strangers. There was nothing for it but to make for the address on the Identity Card, anyway it was just round the corner.

Just as I was entering the tenement close I was met by a rather upset woman in her late thirties. "Where have you been John, I've been worried sick, wondering where you have got to. I know Agnes wouldn't have kept you all this time." The woman said angrily. I just stopped and stared at her.

"What's wrong with you? Did something happen on the way home?" She asked, staring into my face.

I just stared back, for I had no idea who this woman was.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you," I replied for I didn't know the woman.

"You don't know me! I'm your mother, son! What has happened to you?" She replied with anxiety on her face.

"I have no idea, I can't remember anything before an hour ago, even my body seems strange to me. Who is Agnes?"

"Agnes is a friend of the family, you visit her every Tuesday evenings, and surely you can remember that?" She asked now looking worried.

All this time we were standing in the close at the bottom of a flight of stone steps.

"If you can't remember anything how did you find your way home?"

"I found a card in my wallet which gave me this address."

"How did you know where the street was if you can't remember anything?"

"I can remember things, but not who or what I am. Oh god you have to help me remember mother."

She looked at me funnily then replied. "You have never called me mother before, come on let us get home and see what we can do to restore your memory."

I followed behind up all two levels actually admiring her lovely hips in front of me, for the stairs weren't quite wide enough to let two people walk up side by side. The apartment wasn't on the top-level but one floor down and on the left of the stairway. Using a Yale key she opened the door and I followed her in.

The interior was nicely furnished and everything looked clean and shinning. There was no TV standing in the corner, or stereo found in homes of my time, in fact I couldn't even see a telephone. On the coffee-table was a newspaper, I glanced at it and quickly snatched it up to confirm the date printed on the top. "July 22nd 1947". Surely this can't be right that is fifty-eight years ago. I sat down heavily on the hard leather settee and just stared at the paper.

"RAAF Capture Flying Saucer in Roswell Region 6th July."

"Further reported UFO Sightings."

Sitting of India's Constitutional Assembly."

These were the three headings I saw on the front page of the newspaper. How had I managed to be cast back all these years and land in another body? Sure it was a body I always longed for, being just five eight, now towering over six feet and from what I can feel an enormous penis to boot.

My so-called mother with her long below the shoulder hair, wearing thick bright lipstick, on what I would call an over made up face, sat down on the settee beside me. Sitting inclined towards me with her hands crossed. "Oh John! Can't you remember anything about us?"

"What about us Mother?"

"You usually call me Belle, we are more than mother and son John, if you know what I mean." She said staring straight into my eyes looking at me like a lovesick doe. Then it clicked, Belle and John were having it off together, in 1947 that was a capital offence, but I'm sure it went on all the same. If what I was reading, it went on in this household.

"No I don't know what you mean, tell me, please."

"We slept together," she said quietly.

"Just sleep together or was I shafting you?"

"I've never heard you use such filthy words John, we made love, yes, but shafting sounds so crude."

"And what is this usual Tuesday meeting with Agnes?"

"She found out and to keep her quiet we agreed you would visit her every Tuesday evening. My, isn't she going to be surprised when she finds out you can't even remember anything about it."

"Who is she really? An Aunt or close relative?"

"No just a friend of my mother's, in fact they were in service together."

"Does your mother know about this so-called arrangement?"

"Oh Yes, you are taking care of her also," she said with a smile on her face.

"Hell do I have any time to myself?"

"You never complained before, in fact you were always looking for fresh conquests," Belle continued.

"What does my father have to say about this arrangement?"

"Your father was killed at the beginning of the war and you kind of took over from him, comforting your mum," she said with a smile.

"Well how did my grandmother come into the picture?"

"Why I told her, she didn't believe me about your size and had to see for herself. Your grandfather was also killed in the war and in the past four years you have looked after your grandmother's itch."

"Itch you say, she sounds as cock happy as you are."

"You never used to talk this way John, what's come over you? You were all right when you left to see Agnes, what did she do to you? You said she was very demanding. Was it her that made you change, or are you just playing a joke on me?"

"Look I'm not John. How I came to be in his body is beyond me. In fact I don't even belong in this time; I went out on August 6th. 2005 and suddenly I arrived here. What has become of your son I don't know? My name is Simon, not John. I lived in Erskine Street, but there is other people living in the house. Lady I'm completely confused as much as you are."

Belle just stared at me with her red painted mouth agape, "Two thousand and five you say is it different from now?" She asked, not the question I was expecting.

"Yes the age of the gays."

"What do you mean by that, surely gay means happy and bright?"

"I used to, but not any more. Now the have same sex marriages and they are quite open about it."

"How disgusting, are you one of those gays?"

"No way lady I love my pussy."

"Pussy?"

"I would rather confine my sex with a woman rather than another man," I replied.

"Well maybe we can get on just fine, after all you are in my son's body and I'm sure there have been no physical changes. Has there?"

"In fact it is a vast improvement on the body I had, in all aspects."

"Well it would be a shame to not put it to its usual use," she said smiling.

Now I knew that I was going to shaft this woman. There were no restraints in my mind, for she wasn't my mother and if it was going to be offered on a plate, as was obvious, I certainly wouldn't be kicking her out of bed.

"Mind if I have a wash Belle, I'm not sure where the bathroom is."

"First on the left," she called out from her small six foot square kitchen.

The so-called bathroom wasn't very large and had the smallest shower recess I have ever seen. There was just room to turn around in the bathroom, for it contained a toilet, a washbasin as well, with a small medicine cabinet above the sink with a mirror front. All this was in a four-foot wide six feet long room.

The biggest shock to me was when I went to pee and brought out this massive penis with a lazy lob on, it was at least ten inches and I hate to think what size it would be when hard. Not only was it long but thick as well. Hell it frightened me just holding it to relieve myself. I somehow couldn't imagine a woman taking so large a penis, but from what Belle says I'm taking care of three with this monster.

There was no toothpaste in a tube, but in powder form in a small tin and with this I cleaned my teeth and then washed my face in cold water. There was no hot water connected to the sink. The hot water for the shower was supplied by a gas water heater, to my mind dangerous as it wasn't flued to the outside.

When I came out Belle went in and during that time I had a look around the apartment, opening the doors off the lobby. Other than the two doors I'd been in there were three others. One was a large cupboard and the other two bedrooms but one was set up as a sitting room and the other the one and only bedroom.

Belle had said that John had been sleeping with her, but I thought it had been occasional, but it appeared it was a permanent affair as there was only the one double bed in the whole apartment.

"Only one bed!" I said to Belle when she left the bathroom.

"Yes, it was that fact which Agnes saw which brought about your Tuesday visits. Bye the way, did you manage to satisfy the old witch?" Belle said with a smile, grabbing my arm as she propelled me into our bedroom.

There wasn't much foreplay as she lay back on the bed, opened her legs and guided my monster towards her crack. It was like a warm knife slipping into butter, the entry was that smooth and was obvious they had been lovers for some time.

To me though it was something else; feeling this new cock of mine sliding up into a warm receptive pussy, it had been so long since I'd been with a woman. Mary not only pressed for marriage, but also kept her legs closed after we became engaged. I think the sex before that was an entrapment, a taste of what to expect, but no more until the wedding ring was on her finger. Well to hell with her this made up for all those months being without.

I had to get used to using this new weapon of mine and who better to practise on than Belle. I hooked my arms around her thighs bringing her legs up in front of my chest and thrusting the whole length of my rod into her warm passage.

"John you have never done that before, god I feel as though you ended up in my throat."

"If you want I'll try to do that if you like."

"I want as much as you can give John, just keep making me happy."

Making her happy, I was in heaven. It looks as though I could do anything I want with her and that suited me fine, I've never had such a receptive woman before.

John must have a terrific stamina for even though I was moving in and out with a steady rhythm there was no sign of a climax yet.

Belle on the other hand must either be a good actor or she really was having multiple climaxes for she was thrashing her body under me and letting out exclamations of pleasure.

"Oh heaven this is more like it. Oh John this is far better now." She cried out as the head of the bed beat a tattoo against the wall.

To see just what she would do I pulled out of her lovely warm pussy, straddled her body and moved up the bed. I lifted her head and pushed the head of my cock on her lips.

"Oh I don't want to do this John," she said trying to push me away.

"OK then I'll do it to you," I said turning and plunging my head between her legs. She tried to close them but I held them apart as my mouth plunged on to her vulval lips. It was difficult for her legs were stretched out still on the bed, but I had her clitoris on the tip of my tongue and as I worked it she relaxed and the legs became less stiff.

I slid my arms under her thighs and lifted them up, in fact she lifted them up herself. The aroma of an aroused woman was strong, for my nose was buried in her sopping wet pussy. The first signs she was enjoying this was the movement of her hips slowly revolving and thrusting her pelvis up. Then I felt her lips on the crown of my penis which must have been so close to her, for I said John was enormous. Then I felt her lips close around the crown and her tongue working around the head and I knew then she was hooked.

It wasn't long before her head was bobbing and I was sliding in and out of her mouth. Her teeth were getting in the way, but I think that this was the first time she had given a head job, but she will get lots of practice from now on.

I only let her do it for a short time before I eased off and she was by this time resisting me, trying to carry on with her slurping of my cock.

I easily turned her on to her face and sunk my cock once more into her lovely pussy, grabbing her hips to pull her on to me. It appeared this also was new to her, so what the hell did her and John do, just the missionary position with her legs straight out. There would hardly be any penetration even if he had a big cock. Now she would be getting the whole length of it, but this was just what she wanted.

Only a few seconds it took before I exploded inside her, pulling her as hard as I could on to my phallus. She sat up and sat on my thighs, put one arm behind her and pulled my head closer. It was then I saw she was well stacked in front as well for I slipped a hand around her and up her nightdress, grabbing a breast in my hand.

"That was wonderful John. I have learnt a lot about you in the last few minutes and all to the good. We definitely will be enjoying ourselves and my mother will definitely be in for a shock when you next visit her," she said kissing me on the cheek.

"Why?"

"She is like me. She just opened her legs and lay back thinking that was all there was to it."

"Didn't you ever want to try any other way?"

"I thought that was the only way, now I know different and I like it."

"Me to," I said hugging her close to me.

Six thirty the next morning she was up and dressing for work in a jute mill near by. I was curious if I had also a job.

"Does John have a job?" I asked sitting up in bed watching her.

"He starts a new one next week, he's or was an electrician."

"Strange so am I, so that will be no problem. Maybe I can teach them a few modern tricks."

"You rest today for you visit my mother tonight. Aren't you a lucky man," she said making a grab for my semi rigid member.

I threw back the bedclothes to let her, but she stopped herself.

"If I start playing around I'll never get to work. I'll be back at five," she said leaving the bedroom.

I heard her moving around and I just lay there and at seven she looked in, blew me a kiss and then I heard the front door slam shut.

Five minutes later there was a knock at the door. I thought Belle must have left something behind, so I got up and answered the door in the nude. This young woman just pushed the door open and slipped in.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"What do you mean; you know you shag me before I go to school. Are you being funny John?" She replied as she started stripping her clothes off and walking towards the bed.

I followed for this was one well stacked young woman, with lovely wide hips for one so young.

"Remember you promised me that today I was going to be on top, so do as your Muriel says and lie down on the bed I'm going to enjoy this," she said smiling as she did so. What the hell, this John seemed to get more pussy than I ever did and all seemingly so easy.

All the same I did as she asked and she climbed on top of me, I watched as this huge long and thick cock slid so slowly into her young body. Something in the expression on Muriel's face reminded me of someone I knew, but I just couldn't place it. What I did notice was the purple skin pigmentation about two inches round on her lower abdomen, which would be covered by her panties.

This was heaven as she slid up and down my shaft on the down strokes she thrust herself down hard, driving me into her five foot frame. How she managed to take this monster cock was a mystery, but she did and it was obvious by the look on her face that she loved cock, the bigger the better. This time I never lasted as long and I flooded her inside with my sperm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.