ESPers - Cover

ESPers

Copyright© 2006 by DarkMystic

Chapter 2: Alicia's Story

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Alicia's Story - A group of troubled children with extraordinary abilities are gathered together for mutual protection from dark and mysterious threat. Not every gift is worth getting.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   First  

Alicia sat on the couch in the front office of ARPH while the slave stood by the receptionist's desk. The walls were green. A plastic plant stood in the corner and tinny Muzak floated down from the ceiling. It was perhaps the most uncomfortable room imaginable. The receptionist was typing something and making it rather obvious that she was ignoring the slave. The slave was female, around 40, frumpy, but dressed professionally. A much more convincing 'Legal Guardian' than she was.

A 16 year old girl could never pass as a 'Legal Guardian', and it was just too much bother to nudge everyone.

Alicia felt that everything was going well. The doctor needed a little nudge, but soon the paperwork would be done, the poor girl sedated, and brought out here.

- I hate this shit. This is why we need to hide. No one wants to help. If your different, they just lock you up and forget about you. And this girl, this Olive whatever, is supposed to be in real bad shape. Whatever she has, she can't shut it off and it's... I dunno... killing her or something-

Alicia's thoughts were interrupted by the door to the hospital opening and an aide pushing a wheelchair coming out. In the wheelchair sat Olive.

-Funny-, Alicia thought, -Olive looks like a boy.-

As the aide pushed the wheelchair closer, Alicia realized that it was a boy. -Why would his parents name a boy Olive.- She was so surprised that she forgot about her slave as the aide pushed the wheelchair right up to it.

"Ma'am... ma'am?" The aide looked confused at the slave's lack of response and even the receptionist stopped typing to look at it.

-Shit!- Alicia thought and quickly gave the slave another nudge.

"Thank you, may we go now?" Alicia made the slave say.

"Yes, ma'am. You just need to sign here"

Alicia gave the slave another nudge and made it sign 'Helen Hunt'. That was her favorite slave name. -If you need something, go to Helen Hunt.-

"Now may we go?" Alicia nudged the slave into saying.

"Yes ma'am. Have a nice day."

Alicia nudged the slave to push the wheelchair to the door, and she quickly jumped off of the couch to hold the door open. They went outside and she nudged the slave towards it's Explorer.

A nudge got the slave to put the boy in the back seat and buckled up. Another nudge got the slave to start the car and they rolled out of the parking lot.

-Fuck-, Alicia thought, -she wasn't supposed to be a he. This is gonna fuck everything up. Well, it's not my fault.-


Alicia was used to always getting her way. Ever since she was 11 people just agreed with her. Her parents, her little brother, her teachers, her friends, everyone. It was cool! Her grades shot up to straight A's. She was the most popular girl in middle school. She had every Barbie there was. And the Barbie Dream House. And the Barbie Corvette. But not Ken. Ken was gay.

She had hundreds of shoes and dresses and purses and skirts and tops and bracelets and necklaces and earrings and anklets. She had six piercings in each ear. By the time she was 16 she had her bellybutton, nose, and tongue pierced too. She had a thousand dollar stereo. A five thousand dollar plasma TV. She had TiVo, a VCR, DVD, satellite TV, satellite radio, mp3 player, Playstation, Xbox, Gamecube. She had a seven thousand dollar computer, PDA, laptop, tablet PC, T1 line. All before she was thirteen.

She stopped doing her homework, stopped taking tests and quizzes. Never opened a book and still her teachers gave her A's. She threw parties at her house every weekend. Everyone always had a great time. She was miserable.

When she got into high school, she decided to try dating. She had the quarterback ask her out. She made him take her to a fancy restaurant. She made him take her dancing. They never got carded.

Everyone always agreed with her. They pissed her off. Everyone loved her. She hated them.

Then she met Jenny.


Alicia was sitting in the lunch patio at school at the popular table when Jenny walked up to her. At first, Alicia didn't even notice her. People were always walking up to her. Telling her how great she was, telling her how much they loved her, saying anything in a pitiful attempt to get her attention. Some of it was because of her popularity. Most of it, she knew, was because of her.

She had learned that people would do the things that she wanted if they would have reasonably done them anyways. But sometimes, people needed a little nudge to do the things that they did not want to do. She once turned in a blank sheet of paper to her history teacher. Totally blank. She didn't even put her name on it. Her teacher gave her a look like he thought she was trying to be funny. She gave him a little nudge. He looked back down at the blank paper and marked an A on it.

At first, the nudges gave her a headache. But the more she used it, the better she got, the easier it was to use, the headaches stopped. Almost. She had learned that she could use little nudges or big nudges. The big ones still gave her a little bit of a headache, but it was no big deal. She hardly ever needed to use a big nudge anyways. The quarterback didn't even need a nudge. She walked up to him and told him he was taking her out to dinner. Alicia was 5'5", long blond hair, sparkling green eyes, thin, tan, palm sized perky tits, firm ass. She was hot and she knew it. There was no way the quarterback was going to say no. He was going to take her to East Side Mario's, an Italian restaurant in the mall, but she told him to take her to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, an real good place to get a real good steak. When he started complaining about not wanting to pay that much for a steak, she had to give him a little nudge.

The food was good, the company sucked. They had nothing in common. A nudge to the waiter took care of the check. When they were done she wanted to go dancing. Another nudge to the bouncer got them in the door, without the cover charger, or their ID checked. He was a good dancer but his hands were all over her. The beers combined with the dancing and his roaming hands were working her up. It wasn't to long before they were practically making out on the dance floor and she was grinding herself on his leg. After a couple of hours she was ready to go and get laid.

He took her parking. They got into the back seat and he attacked her. His tongue was so far down her throat she started to gag, his hands were painfully squeezing her breasts, and he was roughly grinding his crotch on hers.

"STOP! That hurts."

"Sorry baby, but you got me so hot", he said not stopping or letting up a bit.

Alicia nudged him, hard. "STOP!"

Instantly he stopped. She pried his rough hands off of her bruised titties and pushed his head back so she could get his tongue out of her throat.

"OK," she said, "try again, but gentle this time."

He attacked her, full bore again.

"Gentle", she said with a small nudge. He eased up a little bit, but not nearly enough.

"Dammit, I said gentle!" And she gave him a hard nudge. This time he eased up a lot. She was getting into it now. The feeling of his hands gently rubbing her nipples and cupping her breasts were sending little jolts through her.

"Mmmmmm, that's better", she said as he started kissing her neck. She could feel his right hand slide down to get under her top, and she reached behind her to undo her bra for him. Then his hand was on her bare breast and the jolts increased. She could feel her nipples getting rock hard as he lightly brushed his fingers over them.

"Squeeze them", she said. "Gently", she reminded him. His hands squeezing her breasts and his fingers flicking across her nipples were making her wet. She pushed him back and pulled off her top. His mouth fell on her right breast, sucking on her nipple while his hand kept the other breast occupied. He was sucking too hard though.

"Gently", another small nudge got him back on track. She was getting tired of having to remind him constantly but was enjoying the feel of his hand and mouth too much to be bothered by it. While he was busy she started to pull off his shirt. She wanted to feel his chest and arms. Oh, but he had a nice chest. She wasn't used to this much attention on her nipples and they were getting a bit raw. He wasn't very imaginative and kept the same rubbing motion with his fingers and tongue. When her nipples began to get a little sore she was ready for him to move on. he did not seem to have any intention of abandoning her breasts.

"There's more to my tits than just nipples", she tried to give him a hint, but he was oblivious.

"Yeah, baby, you got great tits", then he latched onto her nipples again.

-Jeez, what... does he need a fucking instruction manual?- NUDGE "Pay attention to the rest of my tits to genius."

That was better. Now he was licking the underside of her breasts, licking her nipples, and gently kissing the soft swell of her breasts. He moved to the other one after a bit and his hand went to the breast his mouth just left. This was nice but she wanted more. But, again, he didn't seem to know when to move on.

nudge "Take my pants off", he stopped what he was doing and reached for her jeans.

-DAMMIT- NUDGE "Take my pants off while your playing with my tits, Sherlock."

His mouth and left hand went back to her breasts while he fumbled with her jeans with his right. He wasn't making very much headway one handed. This was getting frustrating.

NUDGE "You can use both hands ya know", his right hand went back to her breast.

-FUCK!!!- Alicia was losing her temper. "No! Both hands on my pants, idiot!" And she hit him with it, really HARD. NUDGE

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.