Wrong Turn - Cover

Wrong Turn

by msboy8

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Erotica Sex Story: A rapist in the wind is caught and put to 'creative' use by a group of women in Ferndale, California.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   .

Edited by Sandy

This story is a work of fiction, and friction, any resemblance to living, dead, or undead people is merely a coincidence. This story may not be used for wrapping fish or any other commercial endeavor without the author's expressed permission.


Randy Traverse was sweating bullets and not just because it was August. He had been out on bail in Sussex County, Virginia on a rape charge. He was on bail until his lawyer had told him that the prosecution was going to call two witnesses he did not know about. Randy saw the writing on the wall and he jumped bail. Three days later found him in Northern California with the law and bounty hunters hot on his trail.

He was almost caught in San Francisco, but he got lucky and escaped North on highway 101. Randy knew he had to get off the highway, dump the car and hide out until the heat was off. Where to go, where to go... He spotted a sign that looked promising; it said "Fernbridge / Ferndale — Fairground". Fernbridge meant a river to maybe dump the car and a fairground meant somewhere to hide, maybe. Randy decided to turn off at this exit and avoid going through the city of Eureka.

He turned right after exiting and saw the bridge next to a dairy processing plant. Randy crossed the narrow concrete bridge to find fields and pastures on the other side. A quick turn onto a farm path led to a dirt road that led down to the river bed. He drove the car onto the river bed trying to abandon it on the other side under some vegetation. The car never made it across, but became bogged down in the middle of the riverbed. Good enough. Who ever finds it will think some kids went joyriding and ditched the car. Randy walked back up to the main road into town and walked into Ferndale which was busy with tourists and fair goers.

He could see why they called it 'The Victorian Village'. It was a quaint looking town with old time stores down Main Street. Randy avoided the crowds of tourists there. The fairground was on the other side of town. He soon became part of a trail of people headed to the fair. That was fine with him; Randy wanted to get lost in the crowd of locals visiting the fair.

Randy was soon on the fairground itself. One end held the various rides that may or may not be totally safe and the gaming booths. This may be something to think about. The fair will be traveling on in a day or two; maybe I can get a job with them. I could do worse. The smell of the food from the food booths made Randy realize that he was hungry. He didn't have much money left, but traded a five dollar bill for a burger and some fries. Randy toured the crowded exhibits as he munched on his burger.

In one barn were the 4H animal exhibits. He made his way to the back of the barn to try and find somewhere to rest. He found a pile of hay bales and cuddled up for a nap. He awoke hours later to the sound of a lowing cow. Randy was extra quiet as he moved towards the sound of the cow. A heavyset teenage girl was brushing its coat.

Randy felt his rather small dick getting hard with the idea of deflowering the girl. She's a little fat and rather plain, but has great tits. I wonder if I can get away with it. If I gag her and leave her tied up, I could leave with the fair people tonight and be long gone when she is discovered.

Randy crept closer and was about to grab the girl, when he felt a hand on his shoulder and the muzzle of the gun in his back. He heard a calm, whispered voice. "Let's quietly move to the side and not raise a ruckus." The gun in Randy's back ensured his compliance.

Randy was meek as he was led to the squad car. Well, I'm done for now. If she doesn't know who I am yet, she will soon. This deputy will get a reward for catching me. Randy walked ahead of the deputy until they were out of sight. Then she stopped him and handcuffed his hands behind his back. She didn't speak as she drove him to a remote spot.

She turned to Randy and looked him directly in the eye. She had red locks under her Sheriff's hat that framed her cute, but grim face. He lowered his gaze in embarrassment. Deputy Shelia Radcliff smiled then began her pitch, "You have three choices. I can turn you over to the proper authorities, I can sell you to a bounty hunter, or you can become an indentured servant. I will get nothing if I turn you over to the law. I will get some money from the bounty hunter, which he will take out of your hide. If you choose to become an indentured servant, you will have the opportunity to serve a group of women from Ferndale, of which I am one. You need to make your decision now!

The rapist was stunned by the deputy's offer. He had thought that he was doomed, but now he had been given a gift, an out. Ever the trapped rat, Randy would not just leap at the offered life ring. "If I choose to become an indentured servant, how long would the term be?"

"Surely not very long, just a month or two. With the fall and the rainy season coming, your replacement should not be difficult. Remember, you only have three choices and you must choose now. Hurry up, don't dawdle, I must still see if you are worthy." Both Deputy Radcliff and Randy knew that he really had no other choice, so she was not surprised when he chose to serve the ladies of Ferndale.

Deputy Radcliff smiled and drove the squad car to the old Navy base. She opened the rusty lock with a key so she could drive onto the base. She locked the gate behind her after she had parked the car out of sight. Slipping off her utility belt Shelia tossed it in the front seat and joined the prisoner in the back of the squad car leaving the back door open. Randy was at first confused until Shelia peeled off her uniform pants and panties revealing a soft patch of red hair, and then demanded, "Eat me!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.