My Friend, Mum - Cover

Preview

My Friend, Mum

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2006 by Suzie XX

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, Mother, Daughter, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Squirting,

Erotica Sex Story: A 15 year old girl becomes infatuated with her young mother who she believes is into girls, and sets out to seduce her and sleeps with her best friend too along the way. She and her mum go on holiday pretending to be second cousins (of 18 and 28 years old!) and have more sexy fun before a problem develops due to the lies.

This story contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts between a young teenage girl (15- 16) and other girls and women including her mother. If such subjects may offend you, or if you are underage to read such material where you are, then do not read any further!

The usual copyright rules apply in that copyright remains with the author and permission must be obtained if you wish to re-post the story in any medium.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.