Houston #2 - Cover

Houston #2

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5: The Learning Curve, Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Learning Curve, Part 2 - John admits to being a sex addict and attends a meeting. He meets Felicia and they get it on. Meanwhile his wife, Argie has a tryst with Milo and decides to try her hand at being a sex therapist, possibly to help her husand cope, partly to see where it takes her sexually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"I think it time you got out of those clothes, Argie," Doctor Coughlin said smoothly. But Argie was still locked away in the never-never land of orgiastic bliss and didn't hear a word he said. So, as she was still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, he quickly removed her sweater and grinned when he saw she wore a translucent bra. Is eyes widened when her perfectly rounded globes bounced and jiggled upon release, and her little pink nipples stood up proud and erect, begging for his attention. Dr. Coughlin took hold of her skirt, bunched around her waist, and tugged at it until she leaned forward and allowed him to pull it over her head and off.

Argie was only vaguely aware that she was being undressed; that someone was lying down with her on the couch. The doctor snaked his arm around her and gently pulled her soft flesh against his. She scooted back against him, feeling safe and warm in his strong embrace. Abruptly she realized where she was and whom she was with, and her sexual hunger returned full-strength.

"Doctor... that was fantastic!" she said, already breathing heavily again.

"Easy now," he said. "Want me to lick you some more?"

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Of course, but remember, this is a lesson in touching; in getting to know one another. It's not a fast roll in the sack, Argie, we're making love. We're... I'm showing you how to deal with a patient who is not currently capable of showing a good deal of passion, or even demonstrating affection. You see how I've turned you on?"

"Brother, have you ever turned me on," she said, then giggled.

"Get ready, I'm about to turn you on even more," he said.

"I can't wait..." she exclaimed as his finger slid easily inside her, causing her to moan, "Oh, doctor!"

Another finger followed the first, and Argie was humping back at them while gnawing at the thumb of her left hand with her teeth. Coughlin steered his tongue to her clit, gave it a strident lick and Argie shrieked out her joy.

"YES! RIGHT THERE!"

Coughlin spent ten seconds; ten long, lingering seconds, sucking on the tiny protuberance that had emerged from under its protective hood before backing away to observe her reaction.

Argie's nostrils flared as she inhaled his smell, unconsciously labeling it as a mix of musk, sweat and sex that she would remember for years afterward.

He leaned close to Argie and whispered softly in her ear, "You're beautiful Argie, absolutely beautiful." He cupped both her breasts, and fondled them gently. He laughed delightedly as her nipples shot out stiff and hard in his palms. Then he returned to eating her out.

"Aaaaaggghh!" Argie shrieked, as she thrashed her pelvis with uncontrollable joy, striving to compel his fingers deeper and his mouth tighter. But the doctor, extremely knowledgeable in this area, withdrew his fingers a little and took his mouth away from her drooling sex. Her hips settled back down, and she wailed forlornly at losing contact with him.

Coughlin spent a minute stroking her flanks, delving into the cleft of her ass, making her moan anew at his touches there. Then he stopped and waited patiently before taking her to the next level.

When Argie calmed slightly, Coughlin kissed her on the lips, then kissed each eye in turn and whispered into her ear, "Concentrate on me... and my cock."

"I am, Doctor, I am," she moaned. "And your tongue and soft hands, and fingers...

Oh... Oh... OHHHHH!"

Argie shifted position and lay back on the leather couch with one leg strewn lewdly over the back, and the other with her toes barely touching the floor. With cunt fully exposed to his viewing pleasure, he knelt beside her and gazed at her sexual portal for a moment, admiring its puffy state of development while the juices flowing freely from her inner self. Then he began anew. Starting with her left thigh, he licked upward from the top of her knee, the length of her cunt to her clit, which he sucked briefly. And then he repeated the process on her left leg. When he reached her cunt this time, he plunged his tongue into her as far as it would go, then began fucking her with it and at the same time, his right hand reached up and grasped a nipple and toyed with it.

Argie moaned with pleasure, nearly overwhelmed by it all. 'How did he ever learn all this?' she wondered briefly, then forgot she ever thought of it as she surrendered herself to the cataclysmic beginnings of a fantastic orgasm that had rushed up on her.

She vaguely remembered his taking both her hands and entwining his fingers with them, and then placing them on her breasts, generating a new sensation to go with the others. Then everything blurred. His mouth had fastened upon her clit and she was coming again -- coming, coming!

Coughlin stroked his thick penis; one of his overly zealous lovers had once measured his circumference with a tape measure, and had amazed the both of them, pronouncing him to be seven inches around.

He glanced at Argie, saw that she would soon be ready to continue, placed a pillow under her behind; knelt between her legs on the couch, and then placed each leg in turn upon his broad shoulders. He smiled and leaned forward to place a lingering kiss on her sopping thin crop of pubic hair.

She moaned, and placed a finger in her mouth. Her eyes were closed, but her pelvic muscles had already begun twitching. He licked her folds twice, then parted them with two fingers from his left hand, exposing her coral colored inner flesh.

Instinctively, Argie's hips began moving in a bucking motion, and as she became aware of her surroundings, discovered she was humping her very wet cunt against the doctor's face, soaking the area around his mouth. His mouth felt so wonderfully good on her and she felt another orgasm approaching. As she prepared to let loose an anticipatory guttural scream of pleasure, she heard him say, "I'm going to enter you now."

Argie closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on his hands and fingers gliding over her sweat streaked skin. She had a vague recollection of his taking her to the very brink of ecstasy and beyond only a few short minutes ago; and that they had yet to screw one another.

"Feel the heat building up inside you?" he asked.

She was silent for a moment, as she tried to fathom the meaning behind his question, and then gave up, replying, "Are you kidding?"

A moment later, a soft, low moan escaped her lips, and her eyes fluttered shut as she trembled with mounting desire. Coughlin took the opportunity to whisper to her over the sound of the soft, rhythmic music playing in the background,"Notice every sensation you feel from now on," and he began to hum along with the music as his fingers walked along the lips of her labia, teasing her even more. Then he had two fingers churning away inside her, causing Argie to lunge up in a futile attempt to force them deeper, but anticipating her move he was already pulling them out and she whimpered sadly at the loss.

Argie felt as though she was almost there... had been on the edge several times since last coming and couldn't fathom his reason for not letting her come and then come again. In the back of her mind she heard his words again, ""Notice every sensation you feel from now on..." she nodded her head in a vague sort of understanding. She began to feel feverish from wanting him inside her.

Doctor Coughlin chose that moment to thrust his hips forward, squashing the blunt head of his member between her slickened, swollen labia. Argie groaned and quickly pushed back against him to hasten the entry of his steel-like shaft inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.