A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 24B: Graduation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24B: Graduation - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Monday: June 2, 2008 Rachael Puck and the UNASAAcademy

We both woke early, showered and did our Tai Chi. We headed for the kitchen. We found Mary/Fran, Bob, Kit, Rick, mom and dad. We talked over the day's plans.

Cynthia and I were headed to Mountain View. At Ames UNASA, we would meet with the UNASA people and put in a request for space and facilities.

We were off.

The drive to Mountain View was slow and boring. I decided to ask for hangar space for two Cessna Citation Xs. We would fly home when possible.

Well, we got there. No one at Ames knew about Tom or Cynthia Savage or the acceptance letter, instructing us to report for training on July 7, 2008. That gave me pause. Cynthia quickly dug out the letter from our files. She asked, "Is there a Mrs. Rachael Puck at UNASA--Ames?"

The Officer looked at the letter, then at us, then back at the letter. I later found out that Mrs. Rachael Puck had the rank of captain and was the head of command of UNASA recruitment and training group.

The officer was obviously backpedaling. He picked up his phone and called someone in Mrs. Puck's office. He waved over a junior officer and had us escorted to Mrs. Puck's office.

Cynthia asked me, "Do you think we should call Mary/Fran?"

"Not yet. Let's see where this leads. If we still have resistance then we call Mary/Fran," I answered.

We were driven all over Moffett Field. Finally we stopped in at an office building between two of the dirigible hangars. Above the door was a sign, "UNASA Training and Recruitment." I looked at Cynthia and smiled then I gave her the hottest kiss I could come up with at the moment. I could see steam coming out of her ears. We were interrupted by someone saying, "Ahem. A a a hem!" I looked around and my view stopped on a beautiful, official looking woman. I quickly broke my lip lock. And stood up and saluted. Cynthia followed my lead and saluted too.

I introduced Cynthia and myself.

The lady introduced her self as Captain Rachael Puck. She asked, "Would you please call me Rachael?"

She escorted us to her office. Once we were inside and seated, she apologized for the lack of communication. She asked us why we were here one month early.

I explained that Cynthia and I were here to check out the facilities and find out what equipment or clothing we would need. We would also like to visit back home if we can. We have three Cessna Citation Xs we would need to park on base, if we could.

She laughed. All astronaut cadets had their clothing assigned on the first day. "You are housed in a lavish one room barracks. Meals are served on base. Graduation for those successful in the training is usually one hundred and twenty days later. We have a 70% success rate on present students. There are no leaves granted. You are ours until you wash out or until you graduate. Leave your planes at home and take public transit to get here. (You can have a friend drop you off.) Did I answer your questions?"

Cynthia answered, "Yes Ma'am. All except one: what about sex?"

"You? What?"

"When do we have time for sex?" Cynthia continued. "My husband and I usually have sex at least once a day. I hope we won't have to be abstinent for one hundred and twenty days|"

Rachael was dumb struck.

"How many women are in the Graton Squadron?" Rachael asked.

"When we formed the squadron, we formed it with couples. There are six couples in the squadron. We are all sexually active, frequently as a group. We have used mutual sex as a teamwork training tool. We can now all link in three seconds if we need to."

"Cynthia is my wife and mate. I was elected as Squadron Leader for one year. My term is up December 31. I am responsible for the health and welfare of the squadron. That is how we went through the top gun school and how we made our jet flight times. That is why I am here today."

Rachael looked at both of us then said, "You were the air jockeys that flew under the Golden GateBridge at mach 1.5."

"No, only our trainer flew under the bridge. The rest of us, led by one of us, flew at 1000 feet over the bridge. We were coming home from close condition flight training. As a part of that flight, we all flew up the Feather River canyon at fifty feet above the river. We all made it." Tom continued.

Rachael said, "I did not hear that part of the story. Have you considered your duties as a part of the asteroid patrol, and how you might consummate sex in zero gravity? Did you consider what the effect of bodily fluids released by your sex might have on the delicate electronic instruments in your space craft?"

I looked at Cynthia. We thought together for a few minutes. "No, we had not thought about bodily fluids. We had all thought a variation of the "Doggie Style" method would be the most promising method for Zero G. We were planning on using the exercise room of the mother ship for sexual encounters. The air filter systems there would take care of perspiration; they should also handle the other bodily fluids. We would not have sex in the scout ships.

"OK. You have a plan," Rachael continued. "In the past, NASA did not consider sex. The mixed gender crews were to be celibate for the duration of the flight. Most of our current trainees are old Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots. They are almost all male. We have not had a group of couples before. I will have to get back to you on housing. You will still be ours for your stay at Ames. I will get back to you by June 9th.

I said that would be fine. We are committed and will do what ever is necessary to become astronauts."

"One of our members will have a problem with lock down. She is Mary/Fran Maytag. I know she will complete the training but she all ready has UN responsibilities. Most of those can be handled by her staff. She may require some conference call facilities. She is setting up her office so she can be in space for two years, minimum."

Rachael thanked us for our candor and our visit. "The Graton Squadron will definitely have an impact on the UNASA space program."

We headed back to Graton. We were not very satisfied.

I decided to have a squadron meeting when we got back. I asked Kit to fix something for dinner like a stone soup and set up the tables in the great room in a large square.

Cynthia put her head on my shoulder and whispered to me, "You are a great fearless leader. I am so proud to be your wife."

We drove like that all the way to Graton.

Kit had done her job very well. The squadron members were waiting in the great room.

I felt their scans. I had set my private area. I walked up to the only vacant seat. It was obviously reserved for me. I looked around. That was it. I started, "Cynthia and I just got back from Ames UNASA. We are going to have a really rough road for the next four months. They expect to wash out one fourth of each class. To top that off, UNASA follows the old NASA line that there is no sex in zero gravity. We are restricted to base or the whole four months. They will provide no space for private planes. Most of their previous classes were men. They also asked, if we had successful sex in space what would we do with the leaking bodily fluids? They did not think those fluids would be good for the space craft electronics. They may give an inch for couples but they don't really have to. Well, that is my tale of woe."

There was silence. Then out of the back came a growl, G. R. A. T. O. N. Graton Squadron!

We all mind linked. It was amazing the power of that link. We all knew the squadron would have no washouts. We divided the problems. If we had any bright ideas we could share them on net with each special team. I let everyone scan our whole meeting. It worked.

Mom came in and said soup's on.

Everyone got up and helped move the food to the great room.

While we were eating, Mary/Fran came to me. She thanked me for handling Rachael Puck without calling her. She is convinced we will succeed.

I wish I had her confidence.

We had six committees:

1. Sex in space

A Positions

B Body Fluids

2. Sex in camp

A Individual couples

B Teamwork exercises

3. Aircraft Parking

4. Committed Couples Provide stronger crews

5. On Site Recreation

6. Emergency leave with out washing out

We spent the next three days working out solutions to these issues. By Friday, the team had solutions to all of the situations.

1. Sex in space

A Positions: Doggie style most promising.

B Body Fluids: Set up ionic collectors in Exercise area. Daily cleaning will keep bodily fluids anchored and out of the system.

Two couples went on a low orbit flight on Virgin Atlantic Space Ship Ten. They tested both position and ionic scrubber. They both worked very well.

2. Sex in camp

A Individual couples: Couples do it in conjugal rooms. We need four rooms minimum.

B Teamwork exercises: Mary/Fran will organize barracks orgies. Use as technique to develop and train teamwork. Done twice before, not an issue.

3. Aircraft Parking: Park planes in the private aviation side of San JoseInternationalAirport. Hire limo to bring us to Moffett Field.

4. Committed couples provide stronger crews: Graton is not the only couples-based squadron. We know of at least six other forming squadrons. Couples based on the soul mate model reduce inter-individual jealousies.

5. On Site Recreation: Tai Chi morning and evening, ten K run. Lap swims build upper body strength, group Zyron internet game. Movie night twice a month, once a month BBQ and Dance.

6. Emergency leave without washing out: At least one three-day pass for emergency situations.

I called Rachael Puck and asked her if she would be interested in some of our ideas to solve the issues we had discussed in her office.

Rachael said to go ahead.

I transmitted our results including our backup data.

Rachael thanked me for our input. She would get back to us by Monday.

We all had to get down to San Jose for the graduation rehearsal.

Tiger had a block of rooms for the graduates and their families.

Before we knew it, it was Saturday noon and the big event started. After a year of very hard work we were there. Then all of a sudden we were graduates. We loaded into the vans and headed for Graton.

We had a dance and party to enjoy.

Mary/Fran and Kit had everything. They had a live band with two singers, a buffet that could not be beat and great company.

I had not seen any of the smart cats since coming home Sunday, June 1. They were all at their full stature. Top and Spot were walking erect and had hands. Top and Spot were integrating well with the other smart cats.

I thanked Tiger for the room arrangements in San Jose. I asked how he and Top were doing.

He smiled. Wait a minute: He Smiled. I said, "That's new. Did you learn to smile? How did that happen?

Tiger proudly smiled again and said, "I watched humans when they were happy and saw them smile. I decided to try to copy humans. Squeaker helped me. We trained the other smart cats."

"Top and I are good friends. I am really going to like taking Top and Spot to Armstrong Grove for the weekend. We camped in the same space we did earlier in the month. Top and Spot like how I cook. Could we bring them on the trip? It would be fun to go together."

I turned around and Cynthia and Squeaker were there. They both said, "PLEASE!"

I thought. We would have plenty of space. The additional cost could be covered. Anna and Paul would not care until we got to Paris.

Then I remembered that I needed to get certified on the Cessna Citation X. "Tiger and Cynthia, would you make sure that I get my Cessna Citation X certification? We have two weeks."

Cynthia went over and talked with Mary/Fran. I was scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The party was a hit, but by midnight it was winding down. I called Bob, Rick, Sam Jr., Abe and Joe B. "We all need to clean up." There were a few grumbles but everyone turned to and we had the great room clean in a half an hour

Maria came in and said, "If you can KP the kitchen as well as you did this room I will make you all crab cakes and barbequed ribs for dinner tomorrow. You will also have to fix lunch for tomorrow."

I looked at the crew. They were bright eyed and bushy tailed. We had the kitchen done in fifteen minutes. Maria's crab cakes are legendary. Abe volunteered to make a Costco run for Burgers and fries.

We looked and noticed our mates were watching the whole scene. We joined arms and made our way to bed.

Cynthia kissed me and said, "YOU HAVE DONE VERY GOOD. You took charge then delegated. You let others volunteer. I am really proud of you. Let's go to bed and snuggle, then when you wake up you can make me your pecan pancakes for breakfast. I would like to go out to our home site and look around. Is that ok?"

Squeaker squealed, "Pecan Pancakes."

OK, Squeaker, but you have to convince your mate to cook link sausages. Good night all. Come here, Cynthia."

Sunday June 8, 2008 Meet the Sonoma Co. Squadrons

Oh, to wake up with my man in my arms. I love his breathing. He is worried we won't make it in UNASA. I know we will. Oh, he is waking up. "Hi, dear."

Cynthia, I LOVE YOU!

We got up and took a glorious shower. Then I headed for the kitchen. Tiger, Squeaker, Top, Spot, Tuffy, Sady and Missy were all there. Tiger had put on a big pot of coffee. It just finished brewing. I finely chopped a pound of pecans. I made three batches of batter.

Tiger started cooking the sausages. Top was watching everything he did. Tiger asked, "Would you like to help?"

Top asked, "How can I help?"

Tiger said, "I will start the sausages and turn them. When they get to the end of the griddle, use these tongs and move them to the plate next to you."

Top followed the instructions.

I don't know why Mom had a commercial range with a cook top but we had one. I laid out row after row of pancakes. I put on a sauce pan to heat the maple syrup. Squeaker, Sady and Missy put out two pitchers of milk and orange juice.

Maria and Zeth walked in and asked, "Tom, would you like to come to work at Teddy's? This sure looks and smells great."

Soon everyone else arrived. It was only 6:30 AM.

We seldom all got together for breakfast. This was really nice.

Cynthia came up behind me and said I had made enough for all of us.

We stood in a large circle and joined hands. Jane led us in blessing the food and those present.

I could see Zeth was bubbling about something. After breakfast Cynthia and I went over and sat beside Zeth.

Zeth said he had let contracts for six homes. Bob Wilson was contractor for our home, his and Maria's home and Tiger and Squeaker's home. I called Tiger and Squeaker over so Zeth could share the news with them too. I asked if we could we see the model of Tiger and Squeaker's home. He was going out to the site to look at the progress. He could meet all of us out there with the models.

We all went and got our bikes. I hooked up both bike trailers. I got another surprise. Tiger and Squeaker had their own Landrider bikes. Tiger said Top and Spot were coming too. Zeth said dad had him do the plans for their home too, he would bring their model also.

We all left for the ridge. When I got there I was surprised again. All our foundations were poured and the first floor girders and joists were being placed.

Tiger showed Top his home.

Squeaker and Cynthia both laughed. Tiger is such a showoff... Spot looked.

Zeth drove up. In the back of his pick up were our models. He took each model to each home and showed where the construction was on the model.

Zeth had also put some thought into a place for Top and Spot on top of the mountain, just below the park visitor's center. He brought out the model for their 'lair' He had designed their home similar to Frodo's home in "Lord of the Rings." It was earth-bermed except on the south side. It was not visible unless you approached the home from the south. Inside, it was a simple two bedroom, one bath home. Above the home was a visitor's center and ranger's office. The center and the home were connected by stairs and a tunnel. Top and Spot would be given maximum privacy while still being available for ranger duties.

Top and Spot had not seen their model before. Zeth told them that they would have a home to move into by July 15th.

We then looked at Zeth and Maria's model and home. The foundation had just been poured.

On the way back home, I got a call from Fred Farquar and Mat Clemens. They wanted to meet with Tiger, Cynthia and me after lunch. We said OK.

When we got home it was time for lunch. Abe, Willamina, Joe B., and Aina had prepared sandwich meats, cheese, Kaiser rolls, chips, sodas, fruit salad, paper plates, bowls and utensils. They had set up a buffet in the great room.

At 2:00 PM Mat and Fred F. arrived with nine other people. I had Cynthia, Abe and Tiger with me. The new people were introduced by Fred F. They wanted to form squadrons like the Graton Squadron.

I looked at Cynthia, Tiger and Abe and rolled my eyes. Mat caught it right away. I said "OK, you all better scan Cynthia and me. We have hit a bump in space. We are in negotiations as we speak so nothing is final. My recommendation is to continue as you have been. Worst case you will have job opportunities as pilots. Getting your degree as an engineer can not hurt you. The friendships you are making are worth more than anything else you will do in your life. You have an opportunity here in SonomaCounty. Our high school aeronautics program is unique on the planet. You know what the requirements are to become astronauts. Work to complete them. You are needed. We of the Graton Squadron will support you and your quest."

"Getting your jet time while in high school will be a great help. One of the most stressful parts of our time at San JoseStateUniversity was not having a weekend to unwind. If you fast-track your degree it will be even more stressful."

"Your model for your squadron is working for us. I encourage you and your quest. Let's exchange email addresses. We will be starting the UNASA training on July 7, 2008. We will be in lockdown for the next four months. It is the way they do things."

"As we speak, there is a squadron from Solvang, California getting organized. They will be on the same fast-track we just completed. We are sure they will appreciate any R&R you can assist with. Group events and maintenance assistance are encouraged."

"I have talked a lot and I would like to meet you."

"My name is Tom Savage and this is my executive officer Cynthia Savage. This is Abe Johnson. He is my internal activities officer. This is Tiger Savage, my travel officer."

Mat asked the Analy Squadron to stand. Ian Mundt introduced himself as the leader. He then introduced Rose Marie Clover as his executive officer and Ted Maytag as his travel officer.

Mat asked the Santa Rosa Squadron to stand. Penny Robinson introduced herself as their leader. She introduced Will Robinson as her executive officer and Kermit Patel as her travel officer.

Mat then asked the Petaluma Squadron to stand. Jasmine Wolfe introduced herself as Leader. She introduced Bubba Wolfe as executive officer and B. J. O'Riley as her travel officer.

Willamina appeared with a cart of chips and sodas.

We all talked and agreed to meet in one week, after we heard from UNASA.

I asked Mat, "Could we meet in the Analy Gym. We would invite the Solvang Squadron and Rachael Puck."

Mat answered that he would reserve the room. He thanked us for the meeting and the encouragement.

Everyone separated after that.

I thanked Abe and Willamina for the refreshments.

I noticed Top sitting in the corner. I called Tiger over. I asked, "Top, what do you think?"

Top was surprised and said: "I see how weak humans are so strong. You work problems out together. Spot and I are really learning a lot. That was neat today with Zeth. I did not know what our new home would look like. I liked how he made it appear like my den. Not a box on the hill.

I thanked Top for his help with breakfast.

Tiger said, "Let's go for a swim. Maria might drop a rib and we could be there to rescue it.

I laughed. We all went to the pool. Cynthia, Willamina, Spot and Squeaker were all swimming. Spot was swimming very well.

Maria did not drop any ribs. We could all dream.

Top asked, "What are crab cakes?"

"Something very, very good," Tiger answered. "Crabs are like crawfish but different. Maria takes the meat and makes something wonderful out of it. You don't have to like them. If you don't, Squeaker and I will take your cake."

Maria called us all to dinner. She had a salad at each place. There were bowls of corn on the cob and bowls of mini croissants. She had Cynthia, Kit, Squeaker and Sady serve the plates of crab cakes. Jane, mom, Betty and Nancy brought out platters of barbequed beef ribs.

Top and Spot were amazed. They did not let Tiger have their crab cakes.

Since the women served, the men volunteered to clean up. They did not have any left over ribs or cakes.

Maria checked the kitchen and pronounced it clean.

After dinner we sat and talked about our plans for the week ahead.

At 10:00 PM Cynthia and I headed for our room. I started our bath and Cynthia and I had a glorious soak. Cynthia got out first. As I got out she handed me a bath towel. She headed for the bedroom. When I got there my little doggie had her ass facing me and high in the air. She was smiling at me over her shoulder. Cynthia said, "It is practice time for zero G." We hooked and practiced for the next half hour. We fell together into a wonderful snuggle.

Monday June 9, 2008 Meeting with the Solvang Squadron

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.