A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 19: UNASA Demo in Mendocino

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: UNASA Demo in Mendocino - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Recruiting

Squeaker had dad bring our UNASA robes when he brought the booster chairs. Dad gave us a ride back to the airport. We walked into Mendocino High school at 1:50 PM. The principal took us right to the auditorium. I saw Anne holding hands with this mountain of a man. Across the aisle there was Fred O. with a nice looking native american girl. They were holding hands too.

The principal had Anne introduce us. Cynthia talked first then I talked. We did our usual UNASA presentation. We explained about our fast track at San Jose State. We also talked about the flight training we got through Analy High School. We knew of other communities that had copied the Analy program. There are skilled people working now for the Food and Home Corps that would love to teach aeronautics. Little River Airport would need to extend the runway to handle F-16's. The Home and Food Corps could help with that construction project. We asked those that were interested to stay after and we would talk.

We had six people come forward. I sent their names and information to UNASA.

Anne introduced Cynthia and me to Paul. He wanted to be a lumber jack.

I asked, "Paul, would you mind if I scan you? You can scan me."

Paul gave me a puzzled look and said, "OK."

I scanned him and felt his scan.

Paul said, "Gosh, You were worse than Neil. He did not go to my birth pain. Why?"

I said, "Paul you have a very special and dear lady there. Cynthia and I want her not only to be happy, but we want her to be safe. You two are a couple. We are happy to see Anne has found her man. You are very lucky."

Anne started to blush. She said, "I told him about Kit's parties and Fred. He understood. We are so isolated here."

I know all about his family and friends. You have a keeper Anne. Please treat him well.

Cynthia returned with Fred O. and Elizabeth. While I had been scanning Paul she had been scanning Elizabeth. They were intimate friends, not lovers. For now they were happy with that.

Paul looked at us both. Are you Neil's dad or something?"

"No, just very good friends," I answered. "Cynthia and I have a lot more experience scanning. I was the second human to connect to the WE. Cynthia was the eighth human. We love Neil, Salina, Anne, and Fred O. We do not want to see them hurt."

"Enough of this. Can all of you get tomorrow off? We need a guide to Little River Cove."

Fred O. requested the day off for himself, Elizabeth, Anne and Paul to escort the school guests around the Mendocino coast. The request was granted.

"Low tide is at 2:10 PM. I will get the Wisteria Room for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is at 7:30 AM, my treat. Cynthia wants to see Mendocino in the morning. We could be back at the inn by noon. If we got Sally some abs she might have them ready for dinner."

"We need to get fishing licenses and rent wet suits. Can we adjourn to the dive shop?"

We got to the dive shop, bought Cynthia and me fishing licenses and rented wet suits and diving equipment. Anne said, she would return the rental equipment for us.

We took separate cars and all arrived at the Little River Inn at 6:00 PM. Cynthia and I checked in. Cynthia checked with Neil and Salina. They were off at 7:00 PM. They could be at the inn by 7:30 PM. Cynthia invited everyone for dinner. She made reservations with Sally. We went to our room and cleaned up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.