A Loving Christmas

by Alistair Acorn

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Too drunk to drive all the way home Thomas calls into his old schoolteacher's home and is surprised how well he is treated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size   .

Copyright© 2005

I had driven 25 of the 50 kilometres of my way home from the Christmas Eve celebrations I had at my lady friend's home. I decided to call in on old Miss Tomlinson my old retired schoolteacher, she and I finished school the same year; I at 16 and she at 65 that was 12 years ago.

Why I decided to call in on her I have no idea still. Sure I saw her in her garden and waved as I passed her house on numerous occasions, but never once stopped.

I thought that for once I would get into the knickers of Beth, that's my lady friend's name. As usual I was rejected and so I drank more than I should have. When I was halfway home I was seeing three roads in front of me and it was then I decided to call in on Miss Tomlinson. The other reason was that I saw her downstairs light on and since hers was the only house for miles it was like a beacon to my fuzzy mind.

Now I used to be a favourite of Miss Tomlinson's at school and was always being ribbed about it. Maybe it was because we travelled on the same bus every day. We used to talk a lot to each other, but that was years ago now.

I pulled up outside her home and all I can say was I flowed out of my car and somehow made it to her front door. I knocked and leant against the door woodwork.

"My goodness Thomas, what is wrong?" She said opening the door and finding me propped up against her door.

"Sorry I can't drive any more, I need somewhere to lie down. I guess I drunk too much," I slurred out. I can clearly remember saying these words.

"Come in I can't have you driving up the rest of the way home, you'll kill yourself on that road." She took me into her spare downstairs bedroom and lay me on the bed. That was the last I remembered.

I woke up surprisingly without a headache, but a very dry mouth and the sky was just a grey colour. I also knew where I was, I remembered that much. I got up and assuming the door on the north was a bathroom, I padded in. I was right and relieved myself, then afterwards drank two glasses of water straight from the tap.

I hate sleeping in my clothes, so I stripped naked and returned to bed. Sleep came right away and I was having the most wonderful dream, I had managed to get into Beth's knickers and she was sitting astride my hips pounding her body on to my raging penis. Well this was what I was dreaming, but somehow it felt too real and I came awake to see Miss Tomlinson sitting where I had dreamt Beth was.

To say that Miss Tomlinson was thin would be an exaggeration, she was exceptionally thin and her broomstick thin weather browned arms were in contrast to her white body with the drooping flat breasts hanging on her thin body. The feeling though of her lovely clasping pussy was unbelievable and she felt so lovely and moist as she sat there looking down at me.

"I looked in on you and it seemed a shame to waste such an erect penis as you lay there naked on your back," she said.

"It's just a bit of a shock seeing you sitting there Miss Tomlinson," I said meaning every word.

"Isobel please," she said still lifting and lowering herself on my shaft."

"Merry Christmas Isobel, at least it is different that's for sure!" I was lost for words to say, but I was enjoying the feeling I was getting.

Sure she didn't look the greatest but this was the first oldie I had ever fucked and never realised how little difference there was between her and her younger sisters, well in this department anyway.

I started keeping time with her and she pounded herself on to my shaft. I felt my climax rising and usually in this instant if I wasn't using a condom I would withdraw, but I couldn't in this case and just released my load inside her.

"That is the best Christmas present I could ever have had. Thank you Thomas."

"Thank you Isobel!" Was all I could say as she dismounted and left the room into the bathroom.

Was I dreaming or was this for real? I just lay there, but I could smell her perfume and body scent still lingering in the air and knew that it must be true. Who would have ever thought I would fuck old Miss Tomlinson. But it wasn't me who fucked her it was the other way round. Was this just a one-off hump, or will she let me fuck her again? On recollection I had really enjoyed being rove up her thin body. When she walked to the bathroom I noted she had hardly any bottom and her crotch was so wide, but so what.

She must have left the bathroom by the other door for half an hour later she came in through the other door pushing a trolley containing a cooked breakfast, dressed in a thin housecoat.

"I thought you would share breakfast with me," she said.

It was then that I noticed the bottom tray held the same as the top one. "I don't usually eat a cooked breakfast but that looks delicious." As I looked at the bacon, eggs, sausage, fried tomatoes and the toast on a small rack.

It tasted just as good and after I had eaten the lot and drank two cups of tea I got up, showered, then put on my crumbled clothes.

"I was wondering if you would like to have Christmas dinner with me and my friend," she asked after I joined her in her kitchen.

"Sure, but I need to get home and get changed. I'll be back in two hours."

"You don't mind then sharing Christmas with two old women."

"Isobel, I would like some more of what we had this morning as I am sure you would."

"Then you had better bring a change of clothing and your toilet things, then we can enjoy Christmas and Boxing day doing what you seem to like doing. That is of course if you have nothing else doing," she said with a wicked smile.

I was meant to go for Christmas with Beth, but I had been fobbed off that many times by her that I was beginning to get a bit pissed off. That is the problem living in the country, there are not that many spare women around that one hang on to one. Basically all a bloke wants is to get his end away and I have found a more than eager partner and only half the distance to travel too. So Beth and her family will just have to celebrate on their own this year without me.

"Fine I'll do just that. Maybe this is the start of a new friendship."

"It has already started, and I want more of it if I can."

I walked over and kissed her on the cheek, "Oh I sure hope so, I won't be long Isobel," I said as I left feeling real pleased with how things have turned out. Christ she was eager enough and I felt no revulsion at all fucking her. I thought I would have had, but surprisingly I had none, in fact I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was slightly more than two hours before I returned and when I drove up there was a blue Land Rover Discovery parked outside Isobel's house. I recognised the car as that of Mrs D'Silva who owned the General Store in town. She was a swarthy woman over sixty, well she always looked that ever since I knew her, with permanent drooping of the mouth, which made her look miserable. She was a well-built woman, not fat, but well padded with large breasts and wide hips she always wore orange dresses.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.