Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister - Cover

Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Crystal loves to tease her Uncle Bob and her brother Mark. Lately she's been teasing Uncle Bob when she collects her paycheck. But each payday she needs to come up with a new idea to get Bob to turn it over. Maybe if she practiced with her brother she'd know what to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

That night Crystal took a shower and got horny from washing between her legs. She knew she'd never get to sleep... that she'd have to visit her brother. But the more she did, the more she WANTED to do, and that was too dangerous. She couldn't get on the pill without her mother's approval, which she knew she'd never get. She thought about getting some condoms, but then, with typical teenage reasoning, she thought she'd just be tempted to let someone fuck her if she had a condom, and that if she didn't, she wouldn't.

But she DID think of another thing she'd always wondered about.

Mark was reading again when she slipped into his room. He put his book down and whipped the sheet off of him, exposing his naked body. He had a boner to be proud of.

"Oh man I hoped you'd come tonight." he sighed.

"I think we're doing this too much." she whispered. "I like doing this too much." she said, as she saw his face fall.

"Did you... you know... what you did to me?" he asked.

"Yes." she said, licking her lips remembering.

"Who is it?" he asked anxiously.

"I told you, I can't tell." She stepped closer to the bed, looking at his erection.

"So why are you here tonight?" he asked.

"I like doing it." she answered simply.

"Oh good" he gushed. "Cause I like it too."

"Do you like it enough to... do it to me?" She was afraid he would say "No."

She shouldn't have worried. "You'd let me do THAT?" he asked incredulously.

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips while her left hand sought out his sex bone. "Oh yes, little brother. I'd be HAPPY to let you do that to me."

Within seconds they had figured out what millions of other lovers had discovered over the years, that the classic 69 position was the best way to get at each other simultaneously.

Within a minute she had an orgasm, drenching his face with her tasty juices. His first thought was that it was gross, but then he discovered that it let him slide his face through her garden much more easily, and that was just fun. He set about trying to get another face bath.

Two orgasms later Crystal used her hand on his cock, jacking him while she loved the head with her lips and tongue, playing with the foreskin. She felt his cock swell in her hand and clamped her lips firmly around the neck of his cock, swallowing greedily as he fed her his nectar. He yelled into her pussy as his butt bounced off the bed.

She couldn't decide whether he tasted better, or Uncle Bob did.

Throughout the next week, as the next payday got closer and closer, she perfected her technique on her brother until she could make him cum when SHE wanted him to cum. He was a good pussy licker too, but she didn't know just what to tell him to make him better. She just enjoyed the feel and hoped that her Uncle would accept that as her next offering for her next paycheck.

The next Friday, when she got to work, Crystal went into the back room to change into her uniform. As usual she took off her bra before she put on her uniform shirt. They had the option to wear whatever they wanted on their lower body. Most wore jeans. Tonight she wore a skirt... with no panties.

All night long she served customers with the air blowing up her skirt and cooling her pussy. That was good, because tonight her pussy was extra hot, as she thought of what she hoped her handsome Uncle would do to it tonight.

Crystal let the last customer out and locked the door. She flipped the sign to make it say "Closed" and turned out the lights in the front half of the store. Just the thought of getting her pussy licked had made her drippy and she stopped on her way to Uncle Bob's office to wipe her pussy with a tissue.

When she walked through the door Uncle Bob was sitting straight backed, her paycheck on the desk between his hands.

"Hi Pumpkin" He picked up her paycheck. "I think this is yours. But I'm not sure, 'cause I forgot to write the name on the outside of the envelope."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.