Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister - Cover

Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Crystal loves to tease her Uncle Bob and her brother Mark. Lately she's been teasing Uncle Bob when she collects her paycheck. But each payday she needs to come up with a new idea to get Bob to turn it over. Maybe if she practiced with her brother she'd know what to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

That night Crystal lay in bed, remembering the feeling of her Uncle's lips on her sensitive nipples. She began slowly rubbing two fingers along the slit of her pussy and soon she was hoping for another of those nice orgasms. She thought about how nice it would be to have somebody sucking her nipples while she did this.

She wondered if maybe her brother would do it for her.

Mark was just about ready to pull his PJ bottoms down and whack off. Crystal had sat around watching TV with her babydoll pajamas on tonight and, of course, he'd gotten a hardon from it. Now he was going to get to feel good. With an almost ceremonious movement, he bared his stiff prick. He'd just gotten his hand wrapped around his iron hard cock and jerked it twice when he saw his door opening in the darkness.

"Mark?" came a whisper that he knew was his sister's voice. He stopped jerking and tried to pull his PJs back up without making any noise. His bed creaked though and again Crystal said "Mark? Are you awake?"

"Yeah" he whispered back. "What do you want?"

"I need some help." she said. "It's sort of personal"

Mark wanted to get on with whacking his peter off. "OK, what?"

She came over to the bed. "First I have to ask you a question. Do you ever masturbate?" Of course she was sure he did, but she had to get him to admit it for her plan to work.

"What kind of question is that?" he asked defensively. "Do YOU masturbate?!" he said, thinking that would shut her up.

"Yes... I do." she answered simply. "Do you?"

So much for THAT idea. But now he was interested in whatever was going on. "Uh... well sometimes... yeah, I guess." He didn't know how to answer this kind of question from his sister.

"OK. Now... is it ever hard for you to cum when you masturbate?" she asked.

This was getting stranger and stranger, but she seemed to be serious so he just answered her.

"No. Sometimes I cum too fast. I mean it feels good and I'd like it to feel good longer, but then I cum and it's over. Crystal, why are you asking me these questions?"

"Something happened today. I had an orgasm and it was an extra nice one. I want to have another one except that I have to have help."

"What do you mean... help?" he said.

"I need you to... suck my nipples." she whispered.

"You let somebody SUCK your NIPPLES?" he said out loud.

"Shhhhh. You'll wake up Mom and Dad." she whispered. "Yes I did and it was fantastic. So will you help me or not?"

This was too good to be true. Mark was going from hoping to get a glimpse of her fabulous teen titties to actually getting to taste them!

"Sure" he said "If you'll help me too. Deal?"

Crystal had thought he might figure that part out, so she said "Sure. Move over." and climbed into bed with her brother. They stretched out and she immediately slid her hand into his PJ bottoms. She'd felt her uncle's erect boner against her butt several times, all hard and bumpy. She'd been curious ever since about what it would feel like... in her hand. This one wasn't her uncle's, but she was quite sure it was pretty close.

She wasn't disappointed.

Mark was rock hard and he sucked in a breath as her cool fingertips straggled through the nest of hair around the base of his cock. Then that cool hand found his hot flesh and her fingers wrapped firmly around his rod.

He fumbled with her Baby Dolls and found that she'd removed the bra that went with them. All he had to do was unbutton the single button at the top of the little jacket and he could sweep the thin cloth aside. There, in the moonlight, were her gorgeous breasts. All he could see was dark and light, but the dark tips looked swollen to him.

He leaned over and touched one with the tip of his tongue. Unable to wait, to make it last, he opened his lips and suckled one gently, experimentally.

She moaned "Ohhh yesssssssss" and stuck her free hand in her panties and began strumming her clitty, but she couldn't do that and jack on his cock at the same time. They needed different rhythms.

"Can you fingerfuck me while I do you?" she gasped.

This was getting to be too good to be true as far as Mark was concerned. First he got to taste her titties and now she was going to let him play stinky finger? Her use of the word "fingerfuck" convinced him she wasn't just trying to set him up for something. Nonetheless, his hand went slowly toward her panties, unsurely, not knowing exactly what to do.

Her hand came up and found his and pushed it in her panties. "There... right there... feel that little bump? Rub that. OOOWW not so hard Mark. Yeah, gently, Oh Mark, yes that's it exactly... oh keep doing that please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.