Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister - Cover

Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Crystal loves to tease her Uncle Bob and her brother Mark. Lately she's been teasing Uncle Bob when she collects her paycheck. But each payday she needs to come up with a new idea to get Bob to turn it over. Maybe if she practiced with her brother she'd know what to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Crystal hung up her apron and got ready to clock out. It had been a reasonable day at Bob's Ice Cream Emporium where she worked for her Uncle Bob after school several days a week. Today was Friday, which meant it was payday, which meant he would be horny. Uncle Bob always got horny on payday for some reason. Some day, when she was in College, maybe taking psychology, she could ask the instructor what it was about payday that made her Uncle horny.

Not that she minded. He was a pussycat as far as she was concerned. She'd been wrapping him around her little finger since she was about eight. She teased him on purpose, just to keep him going.

Like when she got to work she took off her bra so her healthy plump teen titties would wobble and move around under her thin uniform shirt. And of course, whenever she went into the big freezer to get another bucket of this or that ice cream, she came out with her nipples spiking the shirt.

He always looked and she always made sure he got a good look.

Then, during hellos or goodbyes, she pressed her ripe body up against his from crotch to chest and gave him long lingering kisses on his stubbly cheek. Each of those kisses was punctuated with "I love you Uncle Bob" in a sexy whisper. About a month ago he'd started squeezing her buttocks as he said "And I love you back!" It was fun and didn't hurt anything, and she enjoyed it a lot.

Not that she made it obvious to anyone except her Uncle. She was quite proper around anybody else.

Well everybody except her brother Mark. She liked to tease him too. He was a year younger than she and had just started High School. He didn't have much experience with girls and he got a hardon at the slightest provocation.

One week she kept count and was pretty sure she'd given him an erection twenty-seven times! Usually it was just from walking around in her panties and bra, but she also liked to go to and from the shower naked, or with just a towel. And there was a way to slump in a chair, watching TV, that showed your camel toe off if you were wearing the right clothing. His eyes about bugged out of his head when she did that.

He'd get a boner and then he'd just go to his bedroom, where she was sure he beat off.

He seemed to take it in stride and never got mad, even when it was obvious she was trying to get to him. They got along very well and neither of them had any real angst about the fact that he got turned on by her, or that his lust for her got her own juices flowing.

Mark had a pretty good idea that she was doing it on purpose, but he didn't care. He loved beating off - the feel of his teen spunk shooting was exquisite - and she was a sure bet for a quick fantasy. He knew she wasn't being mean or anything, and that she loved him too much to actually try to hurt his feelings.

In fact, Crystal had made it something of a habit to tease her brother first, if she planned to tease her uncle. For instance, if she planned on kissing her uncle a certain way, she found a way to practice on Mark... to see what he did. You might call it a dress rehearsal before the actual performance. It didn't always work out that way, but she tried to do that as much as possible.

But now it was payday and Crystal waited until all the other employees had picked up their checks and gone.

Lately her Uncle had been playing a game with her on paydays. It was almost like he was teasing her back. He'd hold out her check and say something like "What'll you give me for this?" Then it was up to her to titillate him.

Two weeks ago she had given him a real kiss, right on the lips. That had been interesting. She'd kissed several boys, lots of times in fact, but they were never kisses like this one. This one made her stomach feel funny, and the feel of his hands on her butt when he kissed her just made it more intense.

Last week she said she'd sit on his lap while he kissed her. That was even more fun because she could feel his big adult boner under her butt. This time he kissed her with his tongue too and slid his hands all over her back. That kiss had gone on for a long time, and when it was over they both breathing deeply. She knew that people would say what they were doing was wrong, but she thought those people were stupid. He made her feel good, and she knew he would stop if she asked him to.

So what could she give him for her paycheck this week?

She could think of a couple of things, but they were awfully naughty. She didn't know just how far she could really go with Uncle Bob before he got mad at her or something like that.

Then she got an idea.

It would be teasing, but there would be a good excuse for it. She'd been going to the back for something earlier in the day and had run into a mop handle that was half fallen over. It had run right into the skin on her ribs just below her right breast. She pulled her shirt up in the bathroom and saw there was a bruise there.

She went into her Uncle's office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.