His Submissive Baby - Cover

His Submissive Baby

by yourslavegirl

Copyright© 2006 by yourslavegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Age-play sex between consenting adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   .

He stared intently at the clock on the wall. Waiting for it to show the time he wanted. Currently, it read 11:25. He only had five more minutes until he could get in his car, go home and be with him girlfriend. He continued to watch the clock. As the minutes ticked passed, he thought of her. She was the best part of his day... or night, rather. She was what kept him from quitting, she was what kept him sane, and she was completely his. The clock finally read 11:30.

He drove home happily. He knew she'd be waiting for him asleep, under the covers of their bed. She would have one of her outfits on under the covers, and when he pulled them back slowly, she would wake up and start to play the role of whatever she was dressed as. He tried to guess what she would have on tonight. Would it be her Sex Slave outfit, maybe the French Maid, maybe the vintage Flight Attendant? Maybe it would be something new, or one she hadn't worn in a while. He couldn't wait to find out.

When he got home, all the light were off except for the ones in the hallway. She used to try to stay awake to greet him when he got home from work, but it was too difficult for her to wake up in the mornings. This way, she got some sleep before he got home, and she wasn't nearly as tired in the mornings. He quietly entered their bedroom and undressed in the dark. He took a quick shower to wash the smell of the factory off his skin. As he dried off, he turned on his bedside lamp. She was completely hidden under the blankets, but he could hear her soft rhythmic breaths even though the covers muffled them. He listened to her breathing a moment longer before pulling the covers down to expose her.

She was wearing a tank top and matching thong with pink and purple teddy bears printed on them, her hair was done in pigtails, she was clutching her stuffed rabbit that he had given her, and she was sucking on a pacifier. He smiled and his cock sprang to attention. She started to stir, and he leaned over and kissed her forehead. She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light. He smiled at her. "Hey baby, Daddy's home," he whispered taking the pacifier from her mouth and kissing her gently.

"Daddy," she cooed, "I missed you."

"I know you did, baby girl," he said, sitting beside her. "I missed you too." He held open his arms and she climbed into his lap. He rocked her back and forth while he stroked her hair. She curled her fingers in his chest hair as she hummed some childish made-up tune. After a moment, she put her pacifier back in her mouth and began sucking intently. "Baby, why don't you suck on something else?" he suggested motioning toward his erect cock.

She smiled brightly and removed her pacifier. Then she kissed him on the cheek. "Anything for you, Daddy," she whispered in his ear.

"That's a good girl," he told her as she crawled off his lap. He lay down on his back and she kneeled beside him sticking her round bottom into the air. She stroked his cock gently before sliding it into her mouth. "That's a very good girl," he moaned.

As her head bobbed up and down on his cock, he started to play with her pussy. He gently rubbed her clit with his thumb before sliding two fingers inside her. She gasped as his fingers slipped in and out of her dripping pussy. "Oh, Daddy, that feels so good," she moaned, never letting her lips leave his cock. Her breath on his sensitive skin drove him crazy and her forced his cock deep into her throat.

He could feel her gagging as she tried to take all of his length in her mouth. "Just relax, baby," he coaxed, "I know you can take it all like a big girl." Her throat began to relax around his cock, and he held her head down with his free hand until she was no longer gagging. "I'm going to fuck your mouth, baby, so you have to stay relaxed for Daddy," he told her. She made a muffled reply and he started to thrust his cock in and out of her. He kept his fingers in her pussy the whole time to ensure that she was enjoying the experience as much as he was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.