Gonad The Ballbarian - Cover

Gonad The Ballbarian

by D A Porter

Copyright© 2006 by D A Porter

Erotica Sex Story: A parody of the sword and sorcery genre

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Rough   Anal Sex   .

Gonad stood there holding his hard-on in one mighty fist as he gazed down at the backside of the lovely slave girl kneeling before him, presenting herself to him for his pleasure.

Gonad finally remembered what it was he was supposed to be doing; now all he had to do was to figure out what hole he was supposed to stick his pee-thingy into.

Thinking was never the big ballbarian's strong point.

The beautiful, and impatient slave girl solved Gonad's dilemma by reaching a hand under herself and parting her labia with her fingers.

With Gonad to see was to act, and he thrust his hips forward with unerring aim and buried his immense erection ball deep into the slave girl's pussy with a single mighty stroke.

"Holy Hecate! What are you fucking me with, a tree trunk?" yelled the slave girl in shock.

Gonad was never able to master doing more than one thing at a time, and it was either talk or fuck. Fucking won out. It took less effort.

The girl put her head in her hands and sighed. Why did she have to get these barbarian heroes all the time? Handsome faces. Bodies like the gods themselves. And all the brains of a retarded turnip,

Still, she mused as she felt the huge cock pumping in and out of her, they did have their good points.

Gonad came, nearly blasting the girl off of his erection with the force of his ejaculation, and then he withdrew and tossed some gold coins on the bed next to the exhausted slave girl.

He had overpaid her by several dozen times. But then Gonad had never master counting past "One Two, Many."

Strapping on his sword belt took no thought at all since he had done it every day since he was old enough to walk.

Remembering to put on his loincloth however was a different matter, and Gonad strolled out into the night wearing nothing but his sword belt and boots.

He attracted a certain amount of attention anyway with his 7-foot tall mighty thewed frame and jet-black hair. Today however it was the fact that his cock was swinging in the breeze and literally banging his knees as he walked that gathered the majority of stares.

Gonad was on a quest, if only he could remember what it was.

This made completing the quest a little more difficult, but Gonad wasn't worried.

Worrying meant thinking, and thinking caused Gonad to have headaches and that of course made him cranky. And when he was cranky, he tended to take out his frustrations by swinging his sword at the nearest unfortunate people.

As everyone knows, Luck is a Lady, and she was positively besotted with the well-hung ballbarian. As a result, he was the luckiest bastard in history,

At last, the chill breeze cooling his exposed cock penetrated to Gonad's brain. After a bit of painful thinking, and resulting mayhem upon random passers-by, Lady Luck directed his steps toward a shop catering to barbarian heroes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.