The Genius - Cover

The Genius

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 18

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was back on the balcony, dressed and ready to go when they made their appearance. I heard a noise and turned to see Tonia coming across the room. She was wearing a short, black, jersey dress that fitted perfectly without being tight. As a result it shifted as she moved, subtly drawing attention to the woman inside it and making you acutely aware that she was wearing little or nothing beneath. The top covered only half the upper swell of her breasts, again enticing by suggestion rather than display. To cap it all, the shoulder straps weren't over her shoulders at all but half way down her upper arms and obscured by a white, translucent ruffle. It looked as if, at any second and at the slightest excuse, the whole thing would slip, exposing her breasts to the world. She was bare-legged and, on her feet were a pair of white sandals with transparent straps and four-inch heels. Her hair had been brushed till it gleamed and hung in soft, chestnut waves around her shoulders.

My cock was instantly hard. I leapt to my feet, raised her hand and brought it to my lips.

"You continue to astonish me," I murmured.

"I take it you approve, then," she said with an amused glance at the bulge in my trousers.

"I wouldn't say 'approve'. Perhaps we could just forget dinner so I can screw you in that dress. As it is I shall be on tenterhooks all night wondering if these straps'll slip."

She brought her hand up to her throat, blushed and giggled. "That's the whole idea. It's actually quite secure... I think."

At that moment Lola came through and my bulge became a painful lump. Like Tonia she had gone for the simple statement with a dress as short as Tonia's but in a deep golden silky material. Like Tonia's it slid and slithered as she moved enticing the viewer to imagine the nearly-naked body underneath. The top was more conservative, covering her breasts completely and with spaghetti straps going up over her shoulders. Despite that the material seemed to form itself caressingly around her breasts leaving no doubt about their shape and size. Her hair was piled elaborately on top of her head and pinned with combs the same colour as her dress. She was also bare-legged and wearing the same sandals as Tonia except hers were gold. I resisted the temptation to grab her and contented myself with kissing her hand.

"You look ravishing," I said. "but I would prefer to see you look ravished."

She gave one of her throaty laughs. "Perhaps you will before the night is out."

"I take it the intention is to seduce out hosts?"

"Oh, shit," Tonia gasped. "I didn't think... Are you okay with that?"

"A bit late to think of it now," I teased. "As it happens, yes, I'm okay with it. If I'm going to have it away with a hot blonde, it's only fair you should get your share of the fun." She looked doubtful so I put my arms around her and hugged her. Her perfume was intoxicating. "Will you love me any less tomorrow morning?" She shook her head. "And I won't love you any the less. He's a very distinguished looking and charming man. I don't blame you for fancying him. Just one thing though... make sure he survives the night."

For an instant she looked puzzled then she giggled and kissed me on the cheek. "I could give you the same warning."

I stood back and looked at them, shaking my head in admiration. "I'm very glad we're eating here. There would be a riot if you went out dressed like that."

Lola rolled her eyes. "Why do we listen to this blarney?" she sighed.

"Because it's good for our egos and, besides, he actually means it," Tonia said.

"That's the trouble. He's such a believable bastard." She stepped in close and sniffed. "Change the aftershave. Something deeper and muskier; you've got a blonde to seduce. That's better," she added as Charles made the necessary adjustments. She shivered and rubbed herself against me. "That'll get her motor running." She stepped back and surveyed me critically. "You need a jacket — a light one to match your trousers." She nodded approvingly at Charles's choice.

"I still can't get used to that — this instant appearance of things. It's unnerving," Tonia said. "There should be a puff of smoke or something."

"I'm sure Charles could arrange that," I laughed then glanced at my watch. "Shall we go forth and conquer?"

"Not with that watch," Lola said aghast. "Take it off. You need a Rolex at least." I pictured nice watch I'd seen in a jeweller's window. "Right," Lola said. "Now we can go and take on the world."

"Not all of them in one night," I said in mock horror. "Surely that's too many even for you?" They chased me out of the door.

I suggested we take the lift, thinking of their four-inch heels. Lola was having none of it. "You can't make an entrance from a lift," she said firmly. So down the stairs we tripped. She was right, of course, as usual. If their appearance this afternoon had caused a stir, this evening's entrance caused a shockwave to ripple through the residents gathered in the lounge and bar. I tried to take in the variety of expressions ranging from shock to out-and-out lust while maintaining a pose of supreme indifference; as if I was so accustomed to these reactions that they were hardly worthy of notice.

Our host spotted us and rose to his feet to greet us. Then he did a double-take and I almost burst out laughing as the various expressions flitted across his face; surprise, disbelief, wonder and lust, before he mastered himself and finished with a suave and welcoming smile. His companion was eyeing us up more obviously with envy being the main component. She tore her eyes away from the competition and gave me the once-over. She must have liked what she saw for her eyes widened slightly and she, too, rose to her feet with a welcoming smile.

"Good evening," our host said, shaking my hand firmly. "You and your beautiful companions have, once again, caused a small stir in this rather staid establishment. I am Viktor Florian and this is Lidja." He indicated his 'wife'.

I introduced us. He made to bow over the Lola's hand but before he could raise it, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, the proper European way of left cheek, right cheek, left cheek. He was startled, having expected to meet, I presumed, the normal British reserve. Tonia followed Lola's example. Not to be outdone, I greeted Lidja the same way. Close-up I realised she was probably a few years older than I had first estimated but she was no less attractive for that. Her skin was soft and clear. It was the impending crow's feet around her eyes and mouth that gave the game away.

"They don't do things by halves, these two," I murmured in her ear.

She gave a nervous half giggle. She was clearly not comfortable with the sophisticated sexuality of my companions. She was probably used to being the centre of attention and, under normal circumstances, there is no doubt she would have been. I determined to put her at her ease with or without Charles's help.

Viktor asked what we would like to drink. The ladies requested mineral water and I fresh orange juice. Once again Viktor was taken aback.

"I presume we'll be enjoying wine with dinner," Tonia said sweetly. "And I find too much alcohol dulls the senses." She turned to me. "Perhaps you could choose a suitable wine for our enjoyment."

I burst out laughing much to the puzzlement of our hosts.

"Tonia is, in her usual delicate manner, reminding me that I am a wine philistine," I explained.

"I regard myself as a bit of a connoisseur," Viktor said smoothly, perhaps expecting a family quarrel to break out. "Perhaps you would allow me... ?"

"That would be most kind," I said affably.

I was rather enjoying this. He was older, more experienced and clearly 'a man of the world'. It was more than likely that he had decided to seduce my ladies and offer me his 'wife' in exchange, having taken us for louche Brits — and my two scallywags kept wrong-footing him

"Are you here on holiday?" Lidja asked, taking the conversation into safer waters by asking an obvious question.

"Combining business with pleasure," I said, smiling meaningfully at her.

"May I ask what it is you do?" Viktor asked.

"Foreign investment," I said promptly. I noticed Lola suppress a smile.

"You are looking to invest in this area?"

I nodded. "We see a number of opportunities."

"We?"

"The Thompson Partnership."

"You represent them?"

"I'm one of the partners."

"I see." He nodded as if that explained everything. "Do you invest only in Spain?"

I shrugged. "We're willing to listen to an interesting proposal from anywhere."

"I have wide connections. I might be able to put some business your way," he said deliberately casually.

"As I said, we're always willing to listen. You can't find out anything if you don't listen."

"That is certainly true. Perhaps, before you leave, you can give me a contact."

"Certainly."

"This man means you harm," came Charles's voice in my head.

"I had that suspicion," I thought back. "Any details?"

"I do not have the necessary references but it is not physical and not immediate."

"Thanks, Charles." I tuned to Lola. "Lola, I'm sorry. I've a message from Charles I should give you."

"Charles?" she said in some surprise.

"Yes. He warns that our immediate venture carries some risk and we should be on our guard." I hoped she would understand the reference.

"Charles is an old worrywart," she said gaily. "Still, I don't suppose it would hurt to proceed cautiously."

"He has our best interests at heart." I turned to Viktor and Lidja. "I apologise for talking business at dinner but it only came to my mind just now." I looked directly at Lidja and smiled. "Sometimes I get quite distracted."

Viktor noticed the direction of my attention. "That is not surprising. You have a lot to distract you," he said, directing his gaze at my ladies.

Lidja blushed slightly and giggled. Lola and Tonia beamed.

"I must say I am impressed with this hotel," I said, looking round. "Sometimes brochures aren't entirely accurate in their descriptions but this one seems to live up to its description."

"Yes, it is nice, isn't it," Lidja said.

"Have you stayed here before?"

"No. This is our first time. It was recommended by a friend." There was just the tiniest hesitation before the word 'friend'.

We chatted about the hotel and the area. While they had not stayed here before Viktor and Lidja knew the area. They were both amusing raconteurs and gave us much information about what there was to see and do away from the tourist strip.

We were called to dinner. Viktor stood and offered an arm to Tonia and Lola. I escorted Lidja. As we reached the table, I dropped my hand and gave her bottom a good squeeze. She gave me a startled glance then a quick smile and relaxed into my hand.

Dinner was excellent, as was the wine Viktor chose. I said as much.

"I thought you said you were a philistine," he said.

"I am. I know nothing about vineyards and vintages and whatnot, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good wine," I replied with a smile. Again he seemed slightly discomfited.

Throughout the meal I flirted with Lidja while Viktor subjected Lola and Tonia to a charm offensive. He did not realise his efforts were wasted as the ladies had already made their minds up to screw him into submission.

"Something is amusing you?" Lidja asked.

I leant towards her and whispered. "Your husband is wasting his time."

She looked both startled and disappointed. "You mean... ?"

"I mean they've already made up their minds. I only hope he's still alive tomorrow morning."

"And me?"

"You won't be fit for anything, I can assure you."

"Oh," she gasped and a slow flush spread over her face.

I dropped my napkin and, while retrieving it, walked my fingers up her leg and under her skirt. She gave me a sensual smile and ran her tongue quickly across her lips. My cock sprung to attention. She was a most desirable woman and I was looking forward to the night.

Dinner over, we rose.

"Perhaps a drink at the bar?" Viktor suggested.

"If you prefer, we could have a nightcap in our suite, where we could continue our acquaintance in less public surroundings," I countered.

Viktor raised an eyebrow. "That is very civil of you. We would be delighted."

I noticed he didn't consult Lidja. Behind his back Lola gave me a discreet 'thumbs-up'.

While everyone was admiring the view from the balcony, Lola accompanied me to the small kitchen area.

"You're a smooth bastard," she murmured, hugging me and nibbling my ear-lobe. "Are you sure you've not done this before?"

"Office politics," I grinned. "Play them at their own game. It keeps them off balance."

"The warning from Charles; I take it it was about Viktor."

"Yes. Nothing specific, though. Just that he was dangerous."

"I could have told you that. I'm looking forward to tonight but I wouldn't want to spend any quality time with him. You okay with Lidja? She's not his wife, by the way."

"I'd sort of worked that out for myself and, yes, I'm okay with her. I wouldn't want to spend any quality time with her, though."

She laughed and punched me lightly on the arm.

While the others were out on the balcony, I discreetly manoeuvred Lidja in the direction of the bedroom. Not that she needed much manoeuvring. She seemed as eager as I to become more intimately acquainted. On the way I had Charles produce a suitably chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses in the bedroom.

"Champagne," she exclaimed as I lifted the bottle from the ice bucket. "How thoughtful. How did you manage that?"

I gave her a sly grin as I popped the cork. "I have my ways."

She held up her glass in a silent toast. "Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?"

"Do I need to get you drunk?" I asked archly.

She giggled. "You are naughty."

"But not as naughty as I hope to be," I responded.

"And how naughty is that?"

"That depends," I said softly, leaning over and planting a gentle kiss on her lips, "on how much you let me."

A little shiver ran up her spine. "And that depends," she said in a voice husky with lust, "on how well you can persuade me."

"Oh, I think I can be very persuasive when I set my mind on it," I said, sitting beside her on the bed and caressing the back of her neck.

"And is your mind set?"

"In concrete."

"Then I think I might be fairly easy to persuade."

I sat close beside her and planted little kisses on her neck and nibbled her ear while we sipped our champagne. My free hand roved over her neck and shoulders and up and down her back. Beneath the smooth skin she was nicely muscled; the sort of muscles that come from regular visits to the gym and a good personal trainer. I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobes. She allowed me to take these liberties but, other than sighing appreciatively, was unresponsive. I tilted her face towards me and kissed her. She responded well enough to that, her tongue duelling with mine. Her hand came up around my neck and she ran her fingers through my hair as our kiss became more heated.

I relived her of her champagne glass and urged her to her feet. Her dress zipped at the back. There is something very erotic about the sound of a woman's dress being unzipped. I took care to do it slowly, brushing my fingers down her spine and planting small kisses as I did. I eased the dress off her shoulders and planted more kisses across her shoulders and back. She shivered slightly and leant into me. Having freed her shoulders, I eased my hands down under the front and caressed the upper slopes of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, but I knew that as I'd encountered no straps in my fingertip journey down her back. I eased the dress further down and cupped her breasts, hefting and weighing them in my hands. I did not touch her nipples. At the same time I continued to kiss and nibble at her neck and ears. Her breasts were firm; firmer than they should be. I took me a moment to realise that she probably had implants. Whatever, her skin was soft and they felt nice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.