Cheerleader Tryouts

by TheDarkKnight

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Erotica Sex Story: Poor Heather! She thought she had the world by the tail, but it was her tail that was had. She thought she had it all figured out, next year was going to be her year to be the queen bee of the Smithfield High cheerleading squad. She had been working toward this moment for all of her life. Then she found out that the new cheerleading coaches had some different ideas about what tryouts meant. Fortunately, Mom was there to come to the rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

From: HeatherOnEarth@aol.com
To: SweetLilEmily@hotmail.com
Subject: Cheerleading (what else?)

Hey Em, it's your very-best-friend-in-the-world, but I guess you knew that when you saw the "from" line, right? Duh, my blond is showing again. Anyway, how are you holding up in godawful Cleveland... I still CANNOT believe that your parents could just up and move from beautiful SoCal to the midwest for gods sake... and break up the dynamic duo of Smithfield High cheereleading... but anyway, I still miss you every day.

You are probably wondering why I am sending you this big-assed email instead of just calling you or IMing. Well, I have to tell you something very important, and it is waaay too complicated for instant messaging, and waaay too mbarrassing to talk about on the phone. Really.

WARNING: DO NOT PRINT THIS OUT, AND DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN WHILE YOU ARE READING IT. Especially that bratty little brother of yours. I would just like DIE if any of this got out. In fact the only reason I am sending this to you is that I have to get this off my chest, and you are the only person in the world I trust enough to share this with.

Why the mystery? Well, it started a few days ago. You know it's the end of the school year, which means it's time for tryouts for next year's cheerleading squad, right? BTW, how is cheering in Ohio? Did you freeze your cute little tushy off at some of those November football games? Anyway, tryouts should have been a slam-dunk for me, right? I mean, we are talking about Miss Cheerleader right... who else has a mother who decided while she was STILL IN THE WOMB that her daughter was going to college on a cheerleading scholarship... who else has been taking gymnastics and dance classes since she was five... who else has been going to cheerleading camps every summer since she was nine... who else was the best cheerleader on the squad last year even though she was just a sophomore... and who else was loved by the cheerleading coach?

What's the problem, I can hear you thinking. The problem was that Mrs. Caron... yes, that Mrs. Caron... just the best cheerleading coach in the state... turned in her resignation two weeks before tryouts. Seems like she is tired of fighting for money from our Neanderthal athletic director, so she is leaving to go to a private school where they take cheerleading seriously. I mean, Emmy, when she broke the news to me we just like hugged each other and cried for about ten minutes. She tried to talk me into transferring to her new school, but there is no way my parents can afford that. And besides, I don't want to leave all my friends here!

Anyway, still not a problem, right? I just have to break in a new coach. Then last week we found out that the new coach was going to be Mr. Hayward. Yeah, The Toad. You know he was the coach of the wrestling team for a long time, but that was one of the sports that was eliminated this year... not enough money... Title IX... etc. So he lost his job... well, he's still a history teacher... but everybody knows his real love was coaching. But he talked to his good buddy the A.D., and he got Mrs. Caron's old job. I mean, here is a guy who admits that he doesn't know anything about cheerleading... and who has a beef with females anyway over that whole Title IX thing... and he is going to be our coach???

Just the thought of being around that short, stubby sweaty pig... sorry, toad... is enough to make me sick. The only good thing about him being in charge is that he found a good assistant coach. We have a new algebra teacher this year... Mr. Lange... fresh out of college, and kind of a hottie too, for a teacher. Turns out he was a cheerleader in college, so we are assuming that he knows what he is doing. My hope is that The Toad will just sit back and collect the extra money for coaching and let the new guy actually run things.

So anyway, tryout day comes, and I'm stoked. You know how you always ace final exams, 'cause you've got that academic thing figured out, yada, yada. Well, that's how I feel about tryouts. There were 21 girls and eight guys that showed up, so the toad and his toady (hey, I just made a funny!) divided us up into two groups and had each group run through six of our cheers from last year. I mean, Emmy, I helped Mrs. Caron design some of those routines! Then they sent everybody to the locker room and had us go out one at a time and do some leaps, splits, whatever.

Of course, I had it nailed. The only thing that bothered me a little bit was that both Mr. Hayward and Mr. Lange seemed to spend more time looking at my legs than at what I was doing. But hey, we both know who has the best looking legs in school, right? After everyone had done their individual routines, Coach Hayward... I guess I better get used to saying that... called everyone back and told us that the announcement of who was going to be on the squad would be posted after school the next day.

So I went home that night feeling pretty good about things. Mom and I talked a lot about the tryouts, but mainly we were just trying to decide who else would be selected, and how good the squad would be next year. Well, you can see where this is going right? Yeah, next day after last period, I ran down to the bulletin board, and quickly scanned the names... to see who I would be working with next year of course. Then I realized that I had gotten to the bottom of the list, and one very obvious name was missing, MINE!

Emmypoo, I almost fainted. I read through the list again... you know I'm not the best reader in the world ;-) But my name just wasn't there. I read through the list again, slowly, and noticed that there were only eleven girls and six boys names on the list. The coaches had said they were going to have twelve girls on the squad. Then I noticed my name was in a note below the roster. It said that Brenda Morrison, Leah Riley, and yours truly were to report to Coach Hayward's office.

Well, as soon as I read that, I went storming into his ffice... well actually it was pretty hard to go storming, since it was right next door to the bulletin board, but you know what I mean. I was ready for a fight... no reptile... or is it amphibian?... was going to keep me off MY cheerleading squad. But after I got in the office and was face to face with Coach Hayward, the slimy way his eyes just moved up and down my body took away a lot of my anger.

Before I could say anything, he grinned at me, and said "Well, Miss Kelly, I guess you are wondering why your name was not on the list?"

I wanted to snarl something mean back at him, but I bit my tongue and decided to play it cool. I gave him my best polite little-girl "yes sir" and tried my hardest to give him a nice smile. I don't think that mattered, he was staring at my body and not my face.

"Here's the deal," he finally said. "We have one more spot left, and we just can't make up our mind between you and Miss Morrison and Miss Riley. So Coach Lange and I are going to have one more tryout tomorrow between the three of you. We'll be looking to be impressed, so bring your A game."

OK, no sweat again, right? I mean Brenda is so top-heavy that she can't do most of the tumbles and flips, and Leah has that pizza-face, so I shouldn't have been worried, right? God, I am such a BITCH when it comes to cheerleading. Don't answer that!

Then, just as I was leaving the office, Coach Hayward said one more thing. "Oh, Miss Kelly, by the way, I wanted to tell you that I want to take cheerleading in a little different direction next year. I want to go back to the way it was when I was in high school, when the cheerleaders were the hottest girls on campus, and were the object of every freshman boy's wet dream. So... try to emphasize the sex appeal tomorrow, OK?"

I couldn't believe that here in the 21st century... it is the 21st century right?... ever since 2000 I have been a little confused... and that kind of sexist attitude is not only out of date but downright illegal, right??

Mom was waiting to pick me up, and when I got in the car I spilled out everything in one long outburst... not making the team... another tryout... and the sex appeal comment. When I finished, Mom calmly as always, gave me a hug and said "We can do this, Heather, we can do this." I didn't know who the "we" was she was talking about, since I was the only one in the car with the problem.

I asked her if we shouldn't go to the school board and claim sexual harassment or something, but Mom said, "Honey, that will take too long. By the time it's resolved, you would probably miss your junior year on the squad. Sorry babe, the rules have changed, and we have to change with it."

Anyway, that night, while I was working on my homework... and yes, wiseass, I do occasionally do my homework... Mom came into my room and started pawing through my underwear drawer.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"We're getting you ready for tomorrow, honey." There was that 'we' again. "Look, Heather, it it's sex they're looking for, it's sex we'll give them." She dug deep into the drawer and pulled out that g-string underwear that I bought last year but never had enough guts to actually wear. I didn't even know Mom knew about it. "OK, this will do for a start," she said as she tossed them on the bed. "And forget about wearing your cheer briefs, just go with the thong."

"Mom, what are you talking about?" I protested. "I can't do my routines that way. My butt will be sticking out."

"Now you're getting the idea, Heather," Mom grinned at me. "Look, Honey, it's time I was honest with you. You know I've told you how being a cheerleader was the best thing I did in school? What I never told you about was that I wasn't the most talented girl on the squad, and I wasn't the prettiest either. So I had to use everything I could to get picked. That's why you just need to trust me on this one. I've played this game before."

Who are you, and what have you done with my mother, I felt like asking. She kept digging around until she found an old sweater that I had stopped wearing a year ago because it was too small. "Here," she threw it at me. "your breasts aren't that big, but they are nicely shaped, and they should look good in this. Oh, and ditch those crappy shorts you wore to the tryouts yesterday. Wear the skirt from your freshman year uniform. That should be short enough to give them a good show."

There's no arguing with Mom when she gets that look on her face... you know the one... where her lips kind of disappear and she gets that big, ugly crease in her forehead... so I wore the slut suit she picked out for me to the tryout the next day.

I was like so embarrassed that I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing and messed up a couple of simple routines. I knew I was blowing it, which made it even harder to concentrate. And every time I did a jump or a split, I could see both Coach Hayward and Coach Lange staring right at my crotch or my butt.

Then The Toad said he wanted to see a couple of lifts, and he asked Coach Lange to help out. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but that sorry SOB was copping a feel every time he got his hands on me. First his thumb was pressing into my pussy on one lift, then my asshole on another, and when he caught me after the throws, somehow one of his hands ended up squeezing a tit each time. I mean, Mrs. Caron used to kick guys off the squad for that kind of stuff! And both he and The Toad had these creepy grins on there face the whole time. What a couple of pervs!

Finally, it was over. Coach Hayward didn't say anything other than they would let us know the next day who got the last spot. I ran out to the parking lot and jumped into the car. I just wanted to go home, take a long, hot shower, and put on some normal clothes. I wasn't even sure I wanted to be on the squad if I was going to have to put up with those creeps all year.

But when I got in the car, Mom didn't head home right away. Instead, she told me to wait in the care while she went to "have a little talk" with the coaches. I wanted to tell her to stay out of it, I was afraid that her meddling would only make it worse, but she had those tight lips again, so I just let her go.

I waited in the hot car for about fifteen minutes, then I got pissed. I was hot, tired, and I just wanted to go home. So I went back inside to see what was taking her so long. When I got back to Coach Hayward's office, I heard Mom and Coach Hayward talking, so I just barged right in.

Now you will see why this note has to be kept a secret. The first thing I saw when I entered the office was The Toad standing in front of his desk, with his pants down around his ankles, and with my mom on her knees in front of him.

"Mom, what are you doing!" I squeaked.

They both turned and looked at me, but neither one of them seemed to be too shocked to see me, and Mom didn't stop what she was doing. She said, "Well, come on in Heather. After all, this is all about you anyway. Remember what I told you last night about having to use every trick I could to get what I wanted? Well, it looks like those tricks still work."

As Mom went back to fishing Coach Hayward's cock out of his underwear, he turned to me and said, "Yeah, Heather. It looks like your mom really wants you to be picked. You're a lucky girl, not many parents would go this far for their kid."

I heard a laugh to my right. I was so shocked by what I was seeing that I hadn't noticed that Coach Lange was there too, sitting on that ratty old leather sofa that Mrs. Caron has had in her office since forever. He was watching what was going on with a big smile on his face, and his cock in his hand. I couldn't move or say anything. I tried to ignore Coach Lange, and just stared at my mom as she took the toad's penis into her mouth and started bobbing her head.

OK, I know there really wasn't anything funny about what was going on, but I almost had to laugh out loud when I saw Coach Hayward's prick. I mean Em, there was this big, scary-lookin' macho guy, with a tiny dinky poking out from under his belly. It looked like a little boys penis... not that I know a lot about little boys, smartass... you now what I mean. It was about the size of my big toe... wait a minute, make that your big toe... you know how small and dainty my feet are ;-)

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.