Looking Good

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I stood in front of my mirror and checked myself over. Not too bad, I thought. It was Friday night and I was going out.<br>"You look good," my baby sister Dawn said as I passed her bedroom door. "Where are you going?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I stood in front of my mirror and checked myself over. Not too bad, I thought. It was Friday night and I was going out.

"You look good," my baby sister Dawn said as I passed her bedroom door. "Where are you going?"

When I say baby sister, she had sure grown up in the last few months.

"Oh, just down to the youth club," I explained.

I had stopped to talk to her and I took the time to look her up and down. She was wearing one of my old pyjama tops, although she hadn't bothered with the bottoms.

"Talk about looking good," I said.

"Stop it," she said with a sexy giggle.

No doubt about it. My baby sister was growing up, and nicely, too. I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her closer and kissed her exposed neck.

"Pity you have to go to bed or I would have invited you to come along," I whispered.

Even though it was Friday night with no school tomorrow, our parents were very strict with her.

"Yeah, bummer," she said pulling a funny face.

"You're growing up fast," I said looking down to the front of her pyjamas.

"Yeah," she giggled.

"So how big are you now?" I asked.

With my free hand I placed it over one breast and gently squeezed.

"I-I'm a B now," she stuttered, lowering her head but not pulling away from my hand.

"Yeah, a nice handful, sis," I confirmed.

The button holes on my old pyjamas had worn too large for the buttons and so with just a slight tug I popped a couple. I slipped my hand inside and cupped her warm flesh.

"Yeah, very nice, sis." I said with a big grin on my face.

"You mustn't," she whispered but still she didn't pull away from my exploring hand.

"Let's have a little look," I said popping the remaining buttons and holding the two sides of her top open.

"Yep, very nice, sis," I said giving her fine tits a good look.

"You think so?" she whispered, "They're not too small or anything?"

"Fuck me no," I said placing both hands over her tits.

"You like them then?" she said pushing her chest forward a bit more.

"Sure do," I said gently squeezing her. "When I've got more time, I'll give them all the attention they deserve. Now I've got to go."

"Yeah, sure," she said pulling away but not covering herself up.

"See you soon, sis," I said and I reluctantly walked away.


"Hey," said the pretty brunette at the door to the youth club.

"Hello, Maisy," I said and leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "Who's in tonight?"

"Tim and Terry are working the bar," she said.

When she said bar she didn't mean we had a proper bar, for no one here was over 18.

"Good," I said and walked in.

"Hey, Bill, I finish at ten," she called out.

"Yeah, yeah," I said off hand

The place was reasonably crowded, with the table tennis and pool tables both in use. I scanned the room stopping at each girl in turn. I knew about half and a few I knew very well.

"Hey, guys," I called out to Tim behind the bar. "Busy tonight."

"Yeah," said Tim.

"Who's in tonight?" I asked.

"There's a new girl over there," he nodded into the far corner, "Nice pair on her."

"And if we get desperate, Maisy's on the door," said Terry walking over. "You know she'll do anything for you, Bill."

"Yeah, but I've already fucked her," I replied.

"Sure, but we haven't," laughed Terry.

"Anyway, I think she's rather nice," piped in Tim. "I wouldn't kick her out of bed, that's for sure."

"Ok, if all else fails we'll take Maisy somewhere quiet and we'll all fuck her," I said.

"Sounds fun," said Terry.

"Yeah, fine by me," agreed Tim.

"Now I'm going to check out this new bird," I said and I wandered off to the far corner.

As the guys had said, she had a nice big pair on her and she wasn't shy about showing them off, always a good sign in my book.

"Hi, I'm Bill," I introduced myself. "I help run this place."

"Hi," she giggled and looked down shyly.

"Let's get some drinks and sit down," I offered.

We chatted for a while and I took her phone number, she seemed happy enough to let me have it.

Terry was waving at me for it was time to close.

"Got to go," I said and stood up reluctantly. "I'll ring you, ok?"

"Sure," she said with a giggle and I noticed that she pushed her chest out just a little to catch my eyes.

"Yeah, got to go," I said lifting my eyes off her chest.

With three of us working it didn't take that long to bottle up.

"Right, guy," I said wiping my hands, "time for some fun."

"Hi, Maisy, up for some fun?" I asked, for she had been waiting for me at the door.

"Sure," she said with a big smile then it faded slightly as she saw Terry and Tim behind me.

"Can't we go somewhere on our own?" she asked.

"No, we are all going back to Terry's place," I said. "His folks are away all weekend.

"Oh," was all that she said and I could tell she wasn't that happy.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to," I offered, "the guys and me will watch some videos and drink some beer on our own."

"No, no," she said fast, "I want to be with you."

"Ok, then," I said and I took her slim arm in mine.

It didn't take long to walk to Terry's house.

"Get the beers then," I said to Terry while I pulled Maisy onto my lap.

"You got any porn?" asked Tim.

"Yeah, my folks have," replied Terry, "I'll go and get it."

I kissed Maisy while my hands cupped her fine tits. I'd fucked her a few times before but always on my own so this was going to be a first for her.

"Hey, don't hog all the good stuff," called out Tim.

"Wait your turn," I said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.