FTL: Again and Again - Cover

FTL: Again and Again

Copyright© 2006 by Timm

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The gift of Time travel or maybe its a curse. Join Tim as he lives thou two lifetimes only to unwillingly find he has to do it once again. A must read for FTL fans. Episode 2 in the FTL Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver  

Now I must say that taking Karen as a lover appealed to me. But there was one big problem. I had not hit puberty yet, and the little woody that occurred between my legs was not going to hold much appeal to Karen.

At least, that's what I thought!

Karen and Annette had other ideas on the subject. Yes, that's right Annette took her plan to Karen, and the two of them conspired against me, to make the relationship more permanent. How Annette did that, I will never now. Oh, that's right. All that psychology stuff would come in handy if you wanted to manipulate someone.

I awoke one morning, to find myself spooned between the two naked lovelies. My little head was poking up between Karen's ass cheeks, and my hand was rubbing her boob. Annette whispered in my ear, that she loved me so much, and she wanted to share Karen with me. We could never tell Karen about the 'why', though it might have helped her sleep better at night, if she knew that it was us that would be considered the criminals in the relationship. That is, if our real ages ever became known.

Karen did become our bed partner, and love play was always satisfying. If I wasn't up to the task of making sure Karen was pleased, Annette would take over and do so herself. College went on. After our first two years, Karen received her degree. She didn't even think of leaving us though. Annette's plan had worked perfectly. Annette and I also got our BA's that year. Just think of it! Two twelve year olds, with BA degrees, were attending Michigan's finest university.

Life seemed to be going by quickly for some reason. Dad had set up a private investment firm that catered to the rich and powerful. He had figured out that he could make better decisions, when he asked what I thought of his investment plans. He had no idea how well he was going to be doing in a few years. My trust fund started at my birth, with five million dollars. It had grown to ten by the time I was nine. At twelve years of age, it had almost doubled to nineteen million. I also had my coin collection, which was worth a few million also. Annette did not have a trust fund. Her parents were what was called the nouveaux riches, as her dad made his money the old fashion way. He earned it. Annette did have an allowance. She had also gotten the fever, and had her own coin collection worth half a mil at this time. Since we were both practical, and since our parents had all decided long ago that we didn't just waste our money, they didn't really pay much attention to what we did with our allowances. This was more important in her case than mine. The fact was, that my parents were 'old money', and I think that some waste was expected.

This was also the summer that Annette and I found out that our parents were swingers. Well we found out they were swung with each other. Karen had gone for a midnight swim and was shocked to see our parents nude, and paired off with the wrong partners. It went far in explaining as to why they were so tolerant of Annette and me sleeping together.

The revelations of the summer were over, and classes were starting up again. I decided that a PhD in economics would be a good way to pass the time while Annette was working on her Doctorate of general medicine. Her minor, of course, was going to be in psychiatry. Karen decided that going for a Masters in economics was a good idea as well.

Two years latter Karen had her MBA, Annette was one year from her MD and I was one year from my PhD. Annette hit puberty first. God I loved to have those little bumps she had on her chest in my mouth. Karen proved to be just as happy with them. It was three days before my birthday when my plumbing started to work. And work it did, because I was inside Karen at the time. I was also successful in impregnating her. We knew the shit would hit the fan if anyone found out who the father was.

Our parents were really good about her pregnancy. They even covered the medical expenses for her. When my first daughter was born, Dad even set up a trust fund for the girl. He had taken me aside at one point, and said he knew I was the father. He did have someone keeping an eye on us. It wasn't spying per say, it was more like protection. There were people in this world that would kidnap me for ransom. I asked how long he had been doing that. I was shocked to find out that they knew when the first time was, that Annette and I had played Doctor.

Dad said, "Look. You are a good son. You are smart and respectful. Because you are so smart, I don't expect you to follow the rules that apply to the world. Just remember to keep it quiet, so that Karen doesn't get arrested."

The revelation that we had not hid anything between Annette and me was bad enough. The fact that my dad was not demanding Karen's arrest, was something else entirely. It also explained a lot about why our parents had been so good about the one time we had been caught.

Annette was shocked when I told her, and Karen even more so. The fact that parents would let a young woman molest their children, was a bit much for her.

Karen became a very good mother to our child. She also became a sex fiend in bed. She wanted more kids. And as long as she knew we loved her, she was more than willing to have as many as I could give her. Annette went on the pill, right after her first period. She knew it was best for her to wait a few years. Besides, her internship was coming up, and it's awfully hard on a fourteen year old when trying to be a doctor.

At sixteen our parents shocked us once again by saying that they would sign the papers for us to be married when ever we wanted to do so. It was also the time our second child was born. Jimmy was the apple of his mother's eye. And for that matter my Dads as well. My mom absolutely doted on both grandchildren. Annette's mom was the same way to my surprise.

By the time Karen Popped out number three Daughter. Annette finished her residency. And we set our wedding date for that summer. I started working for my dad's investment firm and for some odd reason the rich became even richer under my direction. We bought a large private lot on the island and had a small mansion built on it. I must say that spending more than two million for a house back in 1971 was a lot. But we did need the room. Annette wanted to have a dozen children this time herself. Karen was game to have that many her self.

Our wedding day came and it really was an Event. At seventeen years of age it was a shock not to hear one comment about being too young. Even Gerald Ford was in attendance. Can you imaging having the Vice president of the US at your wedding? I think the president was invited as well but he was having some political problems at the time. The wedding was big; there were over twelve hundred guests in Dad's back yard. Some of them were even my clients from the business. A few were Annette's from her practice that was just getting started. A few of the guest even suggested I might want to look at politics in the future. For some reason, I remembered my great aunt's prediction. I think my mind was made up at that moment.

The wedding night was spent with the three of us. Somehow Dad had found a Priest that performed a private ceremony between Karen, Annette and me prior to the public marriage. It wasn't legal but it was binding on the three of us. Our lovemaking that night lasted though the night and into the next day. We finally fell asleep at nine the next morning. Karen was fertile that night and ended up with number four in her belly. Annette threw out the pills that night.

I was definitely a satisfied person. The years went on. Annette had our first son, two months after Karen popped daughter number four. I was the luckiest young man on earth! I had two beauties for wives, five kids, and still I was only eighteen!

Well, this lifetime was new and full of its own tragedies and adventures. Unfortunately it was not to be perfect. Karen got into a traffic accident that fall. She lived for three days in the hospital, before she died on us. It was long enough for her to sign the adoption papers making Annette and me the legal parents of the first four kids. Nurse Woe ordered us from the room for the last fifteen minutes of her life. We would not want to interfere with that. As a result of her death, we were in shock for days afterwards. I think Annette took it harder than I did.

In the end it was probably for the best. Two wives would not have been good for a career in politics.

I was ready to make the big plunge before the Hunt brothers made their move. I had leveraged my whole trust fund and the earnings of my wife into silver futures. The thirty-five million dollar leverage instantly got the eye of the FTC! The fact was, they were too busy looking at me, to pay attention to what the Hunt brothers were doing. Silver was up to forty-five dollars an ounce when I cashed out. The FTC had given up on me when I agreed to get out of the market. It was probably the one thing that saved me from further scrutiny. The Hunt brothers were not prepared for the amount of silver I dumped on the market that day. They were close to bankruptcy, and were trying to keep up with buying it. The FTC redirected their focus onto them. Silver made it up to fifty-five dollars an ounce, when the announcement came out that they were trying to corner the market. By the time the dust settled on the whole thing. I was completely clear of anything. Also I was close to being the richest man in the country. It could have been worse; I could have also been the most eligible bachelor. The women that were throwing themselves at me caused Annette to crack up in laughter, most of the time. She knew the truth, and wasn't worried in the least.

Dad was awful proud of me for my accomplishments. I had made my own money in life. He released the trust fund to me a few years early. It was after all the bulk of my net worth. I reinvested most of the money in stocks and bonds. I also became the majority stockholder in AT&T. The FTC descended on me again. Of course, there was nothing to it. I didn't even bother to vote my shares. I just let the powers that be make all the decisions. I do think it was one of the reasons that AT&T fell under such heavy scrutiny in the years that followed. Goodness only knows why the FTC didn't blame me directly, for the monopoly that had been running long before I got into the game.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.