FTL: Again and Again - Cover

FTL: Again and Again

Copyright© 2006 by Timm

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The gift of Time travel or maybe its a curse. Join Tim as he lives thou two lifetimes only to unwillingly find he has to do it once again. A must read for FTL fans. Episode 2 in the FTL Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver  

Poor Annette was in shock when we left. She kept looking at her finger and saying "I can't believe it! You really bought it for me."

"Annette," I said and took her in my arms. I kissed her again. "Let's go celebrate with a nice dinner."

We went to my car, and she was still in shock. She kept staring at her hand. I could only chuckle as I pulled into the local Red Lobster, a seafood place. It was one of our favorites. I knew she loved crab legs. We went inside, and it was still early enough that we were seated right away.

"May I make a suggestion as to what to order?"

I think it dawned on her where we were, finally.

"Anything, would be just fine," she said in a dreamlike voice.

"Ok," I said, "I think you will like this."

They were having a crab leg fest. I ordered two 'all you can eat' specials. We spent the next two hours stuffing ourselves. We talked about all kinds of things. Mainly, we spoke of the future, and what we wanted to do. We floated our dreams (to my surprise, she had more of them at this age, than in our prior lives) between us. We were getting along very well. It was better than we'd been in our marriage in my former life. Of course she didn't have the baggage of prior relationships this time around, and mine was over 40 years in my past, or is that the future. Strange, you really can learn from the past. Ok, ok. So it was the future in my case. A future that would be nothing like it was the last time.

Annette and I soon became inseparable. Her senior prom was coming up and I asked her to take me. After all I missed mine. Also, I was going to have my Masters degree in business, at the same time she graduated from high school this year. I did do one major thing differently this time. I hadn't slept with her, yet. She wasn't a virgin, but I wanted her to know that I respected her enough to wait. It didn't stop us from fooling around, but we never went all the way. I remembered the first time I got my hands on her bare breasts. I loved those 'B' cups. It had felt even better when I got my mouth on them. The other thing I will always remember, was the first time she came from my hand. The tightness of her pussy on my fingers did wonders for my future hopes. Well, she had not had any children yet.

I went all out for her prom. The limo, the tux, a very classy Italian restaurant... the whole bit, if you know what I mean. Her dad had been great about it. Her mom had not. Then again, her mom was never good about anything that Annette ever did. She was a daddy's girl, and that was all there was to it. I wondered many times if that would change, as well.

Because things were going to be different this time.

This was the night I gave in to making love with her. We got ourselves all worked up in the limo, and had it stop by my place. I let the driver go for the evening. I Figured I could take her home when we were ready. That didn't happen, because she had already planned on spending the night with me. She was becoming a little vixen, this time.

We were already worked up from the kissing and petting in the limo. So when we kissed in my apartment, it seemed as if it lasted forever. My hands roamed freely over her body. I explored each curve and bump as though it was the first time I had ever touched her. Soon my hand unzipped the back of her dress. It was a beautiful long, strapless, prom gown. She was braless under it, and the front dropped to her lap between us.

My hand roamed over her B cup sized breasts. I kissed my way down her neck and her shoulder, finally drawing a small moan from her as my mouth touched the tops of her breasts. My mouth replaced my left hand on her nipple. I kissed it gently, and blew across the nipple until it was erect. Her hand pulled my head onto her breast, and I opened my mouth. I inhaled her breast, and let my tongue dance across the nipple. She moaned out her pleasure without reservations. She came just from the touch of my mouth on her breast. My right hand was rubbing her other breast as she came again.

I looked up into her face and saw it in her eyes. I had seen that look so many times before in my prior life. She was hooked; her eyes twinkled in the light. Her face had that expression she had gotten a thousand times in my prior life. The one of absolute love, mixed with a healthy dose of lust.

I could not deny her. I knew that this night she would get everything she wanted from me. I got up, and held out my hands to her. She stood, and the dress fell to the floor. I could see that her panties and nylons were soaked. I slid my hands down her back, and kissed her with all the passion I felt. I hooked her nylons and panties with my thumbs, and pushed them down from her perfect body. I helped her to step out of them, and kissed her waiting slit before I stood back up.

Her hands went into overdrive, pulling my clothing from my body. We embraced completely naked, our bodies pressed into each other. She took my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. We stopped at the foot of the bed, and kissed again. She whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck again.

"I need you. I need all of you my love."

I smiled and whispered my reply, "Then you will have whatever you want. I can deny you nothing."

I kissed her again. My hand unclasped the necklace around her neck. I removed the engagement ring from it, and put it on her finger. She had worn it there, to hide it from her mom.

"From now on, it has to be official," I said.

This caused her to go primal on me. Her kiss was hard, and her tongue dove in my mouth like the world was coming to and end. I picked her up, and set her down in the middle of my bed. I joined her, and then let her have her way with me. She claimed astraddle of me. Her brown eyes sparkled as she lifted her body in place. Her hand grasped my cock and guided it into its new resting place. Though it didn't get any rest, it finally was inside of her, where it belonged.

We really didn't sleep that night. It was dawn when the alarm clock radio came on. We didn't care. We were sore from our lovemaking. How many times? I lost count. Besides, it was a Saturday after all. Tired, and holding each other as if there was no tomorrow, we drifted off to sleep.

The phone rang at noon. It was her mother wanting to know where she was. I couldn't resist saying that we had lost track of time. She said to get her daughter home now or else. I briefly wondered what or else meant.

I decided to say, "I will get my fiancée there, as soon as she is ready."

Annette's face just glowed at my words. Her mom must have been in shock, because she went quiet. Annette took the phone from me.

She said into it, "Mom, don't tell Dad. I want to tell him, myself."

Her mom surprised us both by saying, "Ok, dear."

Then her mom hung up. After another passionate kiss, we finally got up. First to the shower, which we of course took together. I indulged in a favorite past time of mine. I washed her long brown hair, her back, and the rest of her body as well. We took so long in the shower, that we ran out of hot water. We dressed in our clothing from the night before. I didn't need to, but thought it would look better when I took her home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.