FTL: Again and Again - Cover

FTL: Again and Again

Copyright© 2006 by Timm

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The gift of Time travel or maybe its a curse. Join Tim as he lives thou two lifetimes only to unwillingly find he has to do it once again. A must read for FTL fans. Episode 2 in the FTL Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver  

This was also the year I was waiting for. Annette was moving into the area. Damn! I realized that there was not an Internet yet. But I did get my first computer that year. Something I didn't have the money for the first time around. It was an Apple computer kit. I even had to put the thing together, myself. Oh what fun that was! Good thing I was handy with the soldering gun!

I did manage to find Annette before the start of her senior year. She was even more beautiful thenthan I remembered her. I ran into her at the mall, of all things. I walked up to her and said 'hello'. Boy, did I get a strange look from her. That's when it hit me. I had not planned this out very well. I didn't know what to say to her.

All that came out was, "I love you."

Her friend gave me a look like it was the lamest thing she had ever heard. My Annette blushed, and became as tongue tied as I was. I finally stammered out the next thing, when her friend told me to take a hike.

Well it was more like, "Get the fuck out of here, you fucking ass hole."

But Annette finely spoke. In a timid voice she asked, "How can you love me, you don't know me, do you?"

Betty her friend pulled on her arm, saying, "Let's get away from this creep."

It looked like Betty was going to ruin it for me on the spot. Annette was a 'people pleaser', and tended to do what others wanted her to do. But fortunately, by this time, I was thinking fast and got a word in.

"Betty, right?"

She looked oddly at me.

"Look, Betty. I am sure Annette here would like it vary much if you let her make up her own mind."

Betty "Who do you think you are, talking to me that way?"

I replied, "Someone that wants Annette to be happy in life, someone that wants her to have the chance to choose what she wants to do. Most of all, I am someone that will not tell her what to do with her life."

Betty's mouth was hanging open in disbelief.

Annette asked, "How do you know my name?"

Oh god! I had to think fast on that one. I almost told her why. And that's something I couldn't do. I need time to think.

"I tell you what, let me buy you a banana split over at the 'Basking Robins', and I will tell you."

Betty "Annette lets lose this creep."

Annette "But I want to know, Betty."

"Betty, I will even buy you one, if you would like."

"If you go with him, I am going to leave you here alone, and you will have to walk home."

"Annette, don't worry. I will give you a ride, if you don't want to go and she does."

I could tell Annette was thinking about it. Betty was just annoyed.

Before Annette had a chance too make up her mind Betty shouted, "Fine! You're on your own."

She stormed off. Annette looked like she was going to go after her. Then I spoke again,

"That's not the first time she has done something like that to control you, is it?"

"No, its not. But she's my best friend. I need to go after her."

"I understand. You do whatever you think you need to do. Here is my phone number. Call me when you get a chance. Please?"

I handed over my business card. She took it, and ran after Betty.

Well, Betty had probably blown it for me. What chance did I have against her best friend? It was a shame, too. I knew that they would stop being friends after high school. I was moping to myself, and decided that maybe a chocolate shake would be good right about now. So I headed over to get one.

'Damn!' I thought. 'So close, and yet so far; as the saying goes.'

As I stepped out of the Ice cream place, I spotted Annette looking around kind of franticly. I waved to her and she came over to me.

"Change your mind?"

Annette said, "Betty drove off on me. I think she is mad for some reason."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you problems"

"Will you really give me a ride home?"

"You bet! We can go now, or I could get you the banana split I promised."

"I think I would like that."

"The ride or the ice cream?"

"Both. I am not in any hurry," she replied

"Ok. Here, let's get you something and have a seat"

We went back up to the counter. I got her a banana split, and went over to a table.

"Better put that card in your purse, before you drop it," I suggested.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot," she said. She looked more closely at the card for a moment and said, "So your name is Tim?"

"Yep. My mom did that to me."

"You don't like the name?"

"It's not that," I said. "I'm sorry. Sometimes I can be a little flippant."

"I like that name. You really own an apartment complex?"

"Yeah. I bought it at last year."

"How did you do that, you don't look that old."

"It wasn't hard. It is an 'income property'. All I needed was the down payment. And yes I am only 17."

"I see, " she said. Her eyes where wide, not quite believing me.

"It's not hard to do, you know. You could do it, too."

"Oh I don't think I could do that myself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.