I Shouldn't - Cover

I Shouldn't

by Captain Steve

Copyright© 2005 by Captain Steve

Erotica Sex Story: A married woman's strugle with her conscience concerning swinging.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Voyeurism   .

I wrote this story as an exercise to see if I could compose using only dialogue. Hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun writing it.


"I shouldn't be doing this."

"Want me to leave?"

"In a bit. But what the heck, finish your wine."

"Good, I'm enjoying it and the conversation."

"Did you get your car all the way in our garage with the door shut? Neighbors you know."

"Yeah, car hidden. Guess I'd like another glass of wine too, if you have it."

"Coming up. I shouldn't say this, but relax. Sit on the couch for a few minutes."

"Allison?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not sure what to do next."

"Me neither. I, er, well, we shouldn't be doing this at all."

"I said I would leave soon."

"No harm done—so far. I shouldn't be saying this, but stay just a tiny bit longer. I'm enjoying the company—so, what would you have done next, if you were going to stay? "

"Well, as I remember from my days in college, as the great seducer of women, I would need to turn the lights down low, put on some soft music and ask you to join me on the couch?"

"Pretty complicated stuff. Ok, I shouldn't say this but we'll just act like we are going to... uh... I'm turning the lights down. Is jazz ok?"

"I love it."

"Ok, I'm sitting on the couch next to you."

"You smell so good."

"Wow Dave. You get points for that. I just bought this new perfume. You must have been good in college."

"So I'm doing ok?"

"Better than I expected. Oops, guess that didn't come out just right?"

"I know. Jim and I heard you and Lindsey talking about us."

"Those two. What do you suppose they're up to?"

"I'm sure they're not having half as much fun. If I know my wife, she's talking Jim's head off."

"Agreed. Are you having fun?"

"Yes. But I'm not sure what to do again. Somehow I just can't grab you and start a mad passionate kiss."

"Remember we aren't going any further."

"Yeah, I know."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but if we were, what would you really do next?"

"Well, if we weren't just talking, I... let's see... I notice you aren't wearing a bra, so I guess I would put out my hand and touch your breasts."

"Just like that. Not even try to kiss me first?"

"Kissing is for... I'm not sure. Allison we're not falling in love. We're having an affair. Is that the right word? Actually we're not, but if we were, it's not cheating since Jim and Lindsey are doing the same thing and know what we are doing, or thinking of doing. So would it be an affair or a sexual encounter, or what? Anyway that's why I probably wouldn't start with a kiss. Does this make sense?

"No."

"I didn't think so."

"Anyway, now that we've agreed that we've gone as far as we're going to, tell me again, without any preliminaries, you would just reach over and touch my breasts? Not asking permission or anything?"

"Like I said, I'm out of practice. Not too cool, I guess."

"Not too cool."

"Well, I never was too good at it. Well, my wine is about gone."

"Dave."

"Yes."

"Would you like some more wine?"

"Yes."

"Dave."

"Yes."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but would you like to touch my, uh... them?

"More than anything."

"I'm really surprised. I thought you would ask me to dance or something and sort of to try to grope me. Then we'd get into some big clinch, just like you said. I just couldn't see doing that either. I don't love you. Strange, all week I was thinking it would be nice, actually, more than nice, okay, even a real turn on to... to have... ah... do it with you, but somehow kissing wasn't something I wanted. So I was kind of nervous about that. I never expected you to say you would just touch me. It's so clinical. Makes sex seem more impersonal. The passion can be there, but not the emotional attachment. All sort of reduced to the lowest common denominator. Or as you guys call it sport f'ing. "

"Allison?"

"Yes."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know. We're both talking too much. Putting off decisions I guess."

"I promise I won't kiss you."

"Ah, a real gentleman."

"So?"

"So what?"

"So, do you want me to touch you?"

"Oh me. I shouldn't be saying this, but do it slowly. There's just enough light. I want to watch your hands. I'm just testing my theory of clinical sex with the emotion removed."

"I understand."

"No you don't. You just want to touch my boobs. I don't understand what I just said myself."

"Ok, watch my hand."

"Slowly, slowly you're almost to them... Ohh, that feels good."

"Damn, your nipples are hard."

"Yes."

"More?"

"No, stop."

"Damn that was fun. Your breasts are firm and nice or actually beautiful and soft and... hell, here I am as excited as a teenager copping a feel from his first girl."

"So, I guess we're done. Well, clinically speaking, I don't feel so bad. No harm done. We haven't exactly 'done it' or anything that we shouldn't."

"I'm going to unbutton your dress. I see the buttons go all the way down."

"My, my, getting bold aren't we?"

"Purely scientific Allison. Just another experiment. Let's see how you feel as I undo each one."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but yes, undo the first four. Do it slowly. I want to watch. But just the first four, you understand."

"One."

"I'm still calm."

"Two."

"Feeling detached."

"Three."

"Tingling a little. I see your hands are very steady."

"Four. I can see half of each breast."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but, open it... slowly. Perhaps we could continue the experiment just a little and..."

"There they are. Damn they're beautiful. Such pretty little rosy nipples."

"They sag."

"No... perfect... I'm going to put a little wine on each one and lick it off."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.