Love is Blind - Cover

Love is Blind

Copyright© 2005 by AnonSky

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lovely coed, blind since her early teens, finds love with a young man who was scarred for life by an accidental fire. They find themselves exploring their own sexuality and having the opportunity to experience life, romance, and sex, as they never expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   School  

Allison slipped quietly from the bed, being careful not to awaken Brad, and went into the living room. Galahad immediately came up to her. Picking up her watch, she opened the crystal cover and felt the numerals and hands. It was 7:35 a.m.

"Are you ready to go out," she whispered. She went over and opened the sliding glass door to the small patio and the just as small fenced yard, letting the dog out. She left it open enough that he could get back in. "There, you can do your stuff and I'll go do mine," she said as she headed for the bathroom.

She had finished her toilet, brushed her teeth, and was in the shower when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"It's okay, Brad. Come on in," she called out. "I'm in the shower."

"I'm sorry Allison, but I need to take a piss real bad. Would it be okay?"

Allison laughed, "I'd get out and hold it for you, but I don't think my aim would be very good." She heard a deep sigh from Brad and then the sound of water hitting water. She laughed softly and said, "You could have gone outside with Galahad."

"Yeah, your neighbors might be willing to overlook him, but I don't think I could get away with it."

She heard the toilet flush and then the rustle of the shower curtain as Brad got in the shower with her.

"Is there room enough for me?"

"We'll make room," she said, as she wrapped her arms around him. "I was going to let you sleep a little longer, but I'm glad you didn't. I like this better." She moved her hands to his face and guided his lips to hers, kissing him deeply, her tongue probing between his open lips. As she kissed him she pushed her body against his, grinding her pubic area against him. She could feel his prick, trapped between their bodies, rapidly becoming hard.

Pulling back from the kiss, Brad whispered, "You keep this up and we'll have to go back to bed."

"That's exactly what I was thinking of doing," murmured Allison as she began to rub the soapy washcloth over his body and down to his erect prick. "We need to get this nice and clean and ready to go again," she whispered, fondling his balls and prick.

Brad chuckled, "I don't think it needs much encouragement to be ready. All I have to do is look at you or hold you, and I'm ready." A few minutes later, after a hasty shower and an even hastier toweling off, they were back in the bed.

"Ooo... careful. I'm a little sore down there," said Allison as he cupped her vulva in his hand. "It's my pubic mound that's so sensitive."

"That's your mons veneris, your mount of Venus, and it is a beautiful one - nice and big. I like it. In a tight swimsuit, you'd have a larger bulge down there than many guys. I think it's sexy looking."

Allison hugged him and laughed quietly, "What have I got here - a sex expert?"

"Nope. Just someone that had a lot of time to himself and on the internet - to read and hope, hope I'd meet someone like you." He slipped his finger between the moist swollen lips of her pussy and began to stroke it in and out, being careful not to put any pressure on her tender mons. "We can try other positions if you want to and find one that will avoid making you any sorer."

She nuzzled her face against his neck and whispered, "Hmm... I'd like that. I just know I want you. Want you a lot."

"Okay, get on your hands and knees. We'll try it from the back - doggie style. That way I won't put any pressure on your mons."

On his knees behind her, Brad rubbed the head of his hard prick up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices. "How does that feel?" he asked, as he slipped his prick between the lips of her pussy and deep into her moist cunt.

"It feels great. It feels different, but it feels good." She pushed back against him as he reached around her body and took a breast in each hand. "Oh Brad, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Brad wriggled his knees further up between her thighs trying to get his prick as deep into her pussy as he could. Then, with his arms wrapped around her upper body holding a breast in each hand, he straighten up sitting back on his lower legs and pulling Allison upright with him, impaled on his rigid prick, straddling his hips.

"Oh Brad," she murmured, "that feels good... God, it feels so deep - so full." Allison laid her head back against his shoulder and neck as she covered his hands with her hands. She began to try and bounce up and down on his prick while pressing his hands hard against her breasts and her hard, aroused nipples. She moaned softly as he thrust upward to meet her short downward thrusts, pushing his prick so deep into her that the head of his prick was pushing against her cervix. "Oh... Oh, I never knew it could be so good... that I'd love to feel your prick in me like this." She kissed his neck, murmuring, "Oh Brad, I hope you never stop wanting me... wanting to make love to me."

"I won't... I can't imagine not being with you. Not loving you." Brad turned his face to her and kissed her gently. Breaking the kiss, he whispered, "I love you... I'll always want you."

Leaning forward, he lowered her upper body back down to the bed and began to pump his prick into her tight pussy, taking long slow strokes. As he did so he gripped her buttocks and spread them apart exposing the small pink, puckered rosebud of her asshole. With his finger, he began to stroke and probe at the puckered rosebud, not penetrating it, but teasing it. He glanced at the dresser mirror and watched his prick gliding in and out her pussy, glistening with her juices. The sight aroused him even more. He reached down, coated his fingers with her cunt juices, and resumed probing at her small asshole.

"Oh Brad," she moaned softly, "that's the wrong place. The wrong hole." Allison pushed back against his hard prick, wriggling her ass as he probed against the puckered hole with his finger. "Oh... Oh, that feels good," she whispered huskily when she felt his finger slip partway into her ass.

"Not the wrong hole, just a different one. Does it really feel good? Does it turn you on?" He pushed his finger all the way into her asshole and began to finger fuck her ass.

"Yes. Oh God, yes," she murmured, pushing her ass hard against the invading finger. She lowered her upper body to the bed with her rear elevated to him, totally exposing herself to his prick and his fingers. "Oh Brad... Brad," she moaned softly, "I want you so much."

He began to thrust his prick into her even faster, taking long strokes driving his rigid prick deep into her pussy. The sound of his balls slapping against her vulva was clearly audible as he drove his prick into her. Brad was trying to coordinate his thrusts into her pussy with the finger fucking of her ass. Her sphincter muscle had relaxed enough that his finger slipped easily back and forth into the tight little rosebud of her ass. He added a second finger to the ass fucking and Allison moaned softly as the two fingers stretched her virgin asshole even wider.

"Ohhh... Brad... Brad, that feels so good," she murmured as she pushed her ass backward trying to get his fingers and his prick even deeper into her two holes. The squishy, sucking sound of his fingers going in and out her tight, virgin asshole augmented the slap of his balls against her pussy.

Moaning softly, Allison reached back underneath her body and fondled his balls, stroking the underside of his prick as it drove into her throbbing pussy. "Oooo... make me cum, Brad. Oh God, I want you... want you so much."

He withdrew his fingers and gripping her hips tightly pumped his prick into her at a furious pace. "Play with yourself... play with your clit," he grunted. "Make yourself cum... cum good."

Allison's fingers found the engorged love button and massaged it vigorously. "Oh... Oh, I'm going to cum. Oh... Ohhh, Brad... Brad," she gasped out in a choked voice as the sensations peaked in her body and the spasms began in her pussy. She felt Brad thrust his prick deep into her cunt and hold it there. She could feel his thighs trembling against hers as his prick erupted, spewing his cum into the depths of her pussy.

Allison collapsed forward face down on the bed, and Brad's prick exited her pussy with a soft wet plop, cum stringing between his prick and her pussy.

Brad collapsed onto her back and slid partly off onto the bed beside her. Panting heavily, he gently kissed the back of her ear. "You really turn me on," he whispered, still trying to catch his breath. "I love you, and when you want it that much... I don't know... it's a real turn on for me. To think I could cause that - have you want me so much." He gave her neck a quick kiss. "I never realized I could love someone this much."

"I know, honey. I know," she said, turning on her side and snuggling up to him, hugging him tightly. "I feel the same way." She felt for his face with her hand and then kissed him lightly on his lips, stroking them with her tongue. Pulling back, she chuckled, "Now I know what it feels like to be doubly fucked - both holes at the same time."

Brad laughed softly. "You're blushing again." He gave her quick kiss. "You can say anything - you can do anything - you want to when we're making love. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." She had ducked her face down against his chest. Putting his finger under her chin, he raised her head up. "Didn't you like it? I thought you wanted me to go ahead and put my fingers in you."

"I did... really I did. It felt good - it made me want you even more. I even wondered how it would feel if it was your prick fucking my ass instead of your fingers." Blushing furiously, she gave him a quick kiss. "It's not that. When we're making love, I don't feel embarrassed about saying those things. But now, lying here, I guess I'm too self-conscious about it, concerned about what you might think of me using such language."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.