Laylah and David - Cover

Laylah and David

Copyright© 2005 by Faith West

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Not everyone on the internet turns out how they seem. Laylah is a lost soul in search of fullfillment, and finds it in a dark persona called 'David'. Magick and sex abound, and an ending not everyone can handle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Slow   Violence  

"That was quite an experience." Laylah mentioned as she grabbed a couple of wine glasses from the cabinet above the stove.

David smiled as he sat in the living room rolling a joint. Everything was going perfect. They had had a great time out that day, and they were just about to wind down the evening, or so Laylah thought.

"Hmmm, the weed smells great." Laylah smiled as she handed David a glass of wine and sat next to him, smiling.

"It should. It's some of that BC bud that everyone in the states has been talking about." David remarked as he finished rolling the joint, lit it and inhaled deeply. Yes, this was the good stuff, with a little something added. He passed the joint to Laylah and sat back to enjoy the wine.

Laylah inhaled deeply. This was different to the stuff that she was used to getting back in the states. After her first drag, she tried passing it back to David, but he waved it off and insisted she finish the whole thing.

"I have plenty my pet, I had one while you were up in the bathroom. I am quite fine right now." David winked.

"Hee hee." Laylah, now half way thru the joint, and quite lit herself, shrugged. "More for me I guess."

David got up from the couch and offered to refresh the wine, Laylah accepted and handed him her glass. Being as stoned as she was, Laylah thought nothing of it when she went looking through the coffee table drawer of another joint.

Upon opening the drawer, Laylah noticed a silver cigarette case inscribed with the words 'For Laylah'. She picked it up and turned it over, curiously looking at it.

"And what to you think you're doing?" David asked angrily as he reentered the room carrying the two glasses of wine. "I really didn't think that you would be so stoned to go through my things without asking."

Startled, Laylah dropped the case and ran up to David to apologize.

"M'lord, I am sorry." Laylah pouted as she got really close to David, kissing him on the cheek. "I only wanted another joint. That stuff is just great. I need another one. When I opened the drawer and saw that case with my name on it, well, I just couldn't help myself."

This had not how David had planned on giving this gift to Laylah, but he figured this was as good of a time as any. Setting the wine glasses on a near by table, David retrieved the case, grabbed Laylah's hand, and took her to the basement door.

"My pet," David said, stroking Laylah's hair, "What is it that you have wanted from me since we started talking? Why did you want to come here in the first place?"

The question took Laylah a little bit by surprise. "Umm... M'lord, you know I have always been intrigued by you as a person. I really don't know why I have felt the need to visit; I guess I just like you." Laylah smiled as she laid her head on David's shoulder.

"Don't mess with me." David said growing impatient. He grabbed Laylah by the chin and made sure that she was looking him in the face. "You wanted to come here not because of me. You wanted to know something magickal."

Laylah nodded, still in a half daze. "Yes. That is true"

With one hand, David opened the silver case. With one hand, he grabbed Laylah by the back of the neck. With the other hand, he retrieved the white cloth from the silver case, letting the case fall to the ground.

"And you shall have it." David grimaced as he placed the cloth over Laylah's mouth.

Laylah struggled just a bit, but was soon overcome by the chemicals on the cloth, and passed out. David opened the door to the basement, scooped Laylah into his arms and descended into the darkness. He had not planned on this so soon, but it was Laylah's fault that she had to be so nosy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.