Laylah and David - Cover

Laylah and David

Copyright© 2005 by Faith West

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Not everyone on the internet turns out how they seem. Laylah is a lost soul in search of fullfillment, and finds it in a dark persona called 'David'. Magick and sex abound, and an ending not everyone can handle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Slow   Violence  

The sun rose early the next day. Hazy rays of morning light slowly crept up Laylah's body until it hit her in the face.

Laylah squirmed beneath the sheets as she fought the urge to wake up. She turned to see if David was awake, he wasn't. She thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to get some exercise.

Getting out of bed, Laylah walked over to David's side of the bed and gently kissed his forehead. She then went to the downstairs bedroom to change into her jog suit.

After writing David a note, telling of where she was going, Laylah stepped out in to the cement landing.

"Ahhh." Laylah breathed deeply. "This is such a lovely day. After such a good sleep, I am really going to enjoy this jog."

Laylah took off down the sidewalk, making sure to remember her surroundings so that she didn't get lost. She hummed to herself as she left the town house behind her, totally oblivious to what had transpired the night before.

David, still practically asleep, reached out for his bedmate. Finding nothing beside him, he was jolted awake. He sat straight up and took survey of his room.

Laylah was not in bed. This did not begin to concern David until he went to the bathroom and she was not there either.

"Laylah, where you at?" David called from the top of the stairs as he was zipping up his jeans. He could see what he thought was a note attached to the front door. He made it down the stairs at a quickened pace, just to see that Laylah had excused herself for a morning jog, and that she would be back shortly.

"Ahhh. Okay." David sighed. "At least she has not left totally."

David crumpled up the note and tossed it into the trash as he made his way into the kitchen. He has decided to put on a pot of coffee and wait for Laylah's return.

The coffee was just about done when Laylah could be heard at the door. David quickly poured two cups of the hot beverage and went to stand by the door.

"Mmm. Thank m'lord. This is quite refreshing." Laylah smiled as she accepted her coffee and made her way into the kitchen to sit down.

"I am afraid I do not have much in ways of breakfast to offer. Just some cereal and toast." David said as he pulled a box of sugary cereal from the cupboard.

"Sounds nummy to me." Laylah smiled as she sipped her coffee.

David and Laylah spent most of the morning talking. Each told stories from when they were younger, and stories of what they were doing now.

"So, what is in the plans for today?" Laylah asked.

"Well, I was thinking of a bike trip." David replied. He could sense a little hesitancy in Laylah's reaction. "Don't worry. Heh, its light out now. Besides, I am taking you to that place I have been telling you about for some time, the Hermitage. I thought that you might take some pictures out there. I know you have a respect and appreciation for stuff like that."

"Sounds excellent to me. Why don't you give me a few moments to get changed and freshen up, it should only take a few moments." Laylah excused herself to the guestroom.

David cleared the table of the morning's dishes. It had been a little time since Laylah went to change. He decided to go check and make sure everything was okay.

The door did not give much protest as David knocked, it immediately swung open. Laylah's back was to him, she was completely nude except for the black lace thong panties that softly framed her pale buttocks, and the baby t-shirt that she clutched to her chest as she turned around.

"Oh, my. Sorry I did not know I was taking so long." Laylah acted surprised as she turned around just enough to see David standing in the doorway.

David said nothing as he slowly approached Laylah, keeping his eyes locked on hers. Laylah turned so that she was fully facing David, his gaze was enticing.

Laylah approached David and met him in the center of the room. Dropping the t-shirt at her side, she grabbed David at the back of the neck and pulled him so close enough that when he exhaled, she could feel the force of his breath on her lips.

David allowed his hands to firmly grasp Laylah's back and pull her even closer. Her soft skin seemed like silk in his hands. His cock began to pulse in excitement of having Laylah so close in such an un-coaxed setting; he had to have her again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.