Laylah and David - Cover

Laylah and David

Copyright© 2005 by Faith West

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Not everyone on the internet turns out how they seem. Laylah is a lost soul in search of fullfillment, and finds it in a dark persona called 'David'. Magick and sex abound, and an ending not everyone can handle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Slow   Violence  

David did not make a comment as he unlocked the door to his townhouse. He quickly made his way into the hallway, allowed for Laylah to enter, and quickly shut the door again.

"You know, "Laylah started, "I usually don't take two showers in one night, but it was quite chilly out. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, go get warmed up." David motioned for Laylah to go upstairs. "I will warm us up some spiced wine. It should be ready when you are done."

Laylah smiled as she went into the guest room to retrieve her robe and bathing notions. She made it a point to check in on David before she ascended the stairs to the bathroom.

David mused on what happened that evening as he searched for a pan to heat up the spiced wine. Things had not gone exactly as he had wised them to, but he was content.

The pan of wine was still cold when David realized he really had to go to the bathroom.

"Ah, shit!" David exclaimed, under his breath. "I got to piss but Laylah's in the shower. I don't want her to think that I am some kind of perv or something. I don't want to drive her away over something that stupid."

David slowly stirred the warming wine, just to keep his mind off his present malady. After a few moments of stirring, he produced his finest wine goblets from above the stove, and poured an equal amount of his concoction into each.

That was it. The trickling of the wine into the goblets was too much, and had made David have to pee even more. Making sure the stove was all the way off, David ran up the stair to the toilet. He stopped when he reached the bathroom door, and pressed his ear to the wood to hear if Laylah was still in the shower.

"Laylah, I really have to go." David said as he knocked on the door.

There was no answer. What was he waiting for? This was his place.

As David opened the bathroom door a mist of warm air brushed his face, it took him a second to get his bearings. "Wow, Laylah must really enjoy those hot showers." David thought.

David quickly forgot why he came up to the bathroom once he caught sight of his visitor in the shower. The steam had all but fogged the glass shower doors, but the light above the water fixture cast a silhouette that had David stunned.

Laylah was a beautiful figure, rounded in all the right places, not too skinny, yet she was not extremely overweight. Her shoulder length dark hair looked sleek with water as it clung to her head. Her breasts were perky and round, very noticeable as she stepped under the water to rinse the shampoo out of her hair.

David felt his jeans tighten in the groin area as he let his gaze linger a bit longer than he should. "Shit, how am I gonna piss now?" David said as he grasped himself, and remembered why it was he had come up here in the first place. He rubbed his eyes in an attempt to deter his thoughts. Being successful, his erection subsiding, he quickly lifted the seat to the toilet and went to his business.

"Oh my. I didn't hear you come in." Laylah said as she turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap herself in. Shielding her eyes, she stepped out of the shower and grabbed another towel to wrap her hair. "Don't worry, I didn't see anything."

"That's alright, I am done." David replied as he hurriedly zipped up his pants. "Come on down when you're ready. The wine is done."

Laylah smiled as she watched David leave the bathroom, the shower had cleansed her body and her mind. She was in a better mood than when she had gotten back from the motorcycle ride.

With a little bit of urgency, Laylah finished what she was doing in the bathroom. She fastened her black silk robe over her red camisole. She was not exceptionably comfortable in the robe, but wore it anyway, out of courtesy.

The inviting smell of spiced wine greeted Laylah as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"In the living room, my pet." David called.

Laylah turned the corner by the stairs and entered the living room. David was sitting on the middle section of the couch. He was hunched over a silver tray on the coffee table before him.

"Take a drink and sit please. I will be done in a minute." David said, briefly looking up at Laylah.

Laylah obliged by taking a glass of wine. The glass felt pleasingly warm in her hand. Before she sat down, she took a quick glance at what David was doing, then chose a lounge chair on the opposite side to where David sat.

It had been a while since Laylah had smoked a cigarette, let alone marijuana joint. She really did not expect David to share with her, though he had talked about it a lot.

Laylah quietly sipped her wine as she looked about the room. Often she found her gaze drifting to David; she was quite fascinated with him.

"See anything you like?" David asked coyly as he twirled his 'project' in his fingers, placed it to his lips and lit it.

"Aye, m'lord, methinks you know me well." Laylah replied, finishing her glass of wine.

"Well come over here," David commanded, patting the cushion next to him. "I'll go get you another glass of wine."

Laylah was more than happy to comply with the request. She was equally pleased when she discovered that David had left the lit joint in the ask tray. Making sure that David was still in the kitchen; Laylah quickly picked up the joint and took a deep hit. She made sure to hold the smoke deep in her lungs. After exhaling, she was in the middle of another hit when...

"Puff and pass my dear. There's enough to go around, just don't hoard it." David smiled as he gave Laylah her next glass of wine.

Coughing a bit, Laylah replied, "Sorry, I should have asked."

"Remember, to ask is to be denied." David winked as he got comfortable on the couch next to Laylah.

The pair spent the rest of the evening, drinking, smoking, and talking, stopping only briefly as Laylah had the munchies and insisted on showing off her cooking skills. David did not have much in his kitchen, but she managed to make something quite tasty.

As the hands of David's living room clock inched past two A.M., Laylah found herself getting quite drowsy. She did not want to be rude, so she just sat on the couch, her head bobbing every so often.

"Why don't you go to bed?" David asked as he gathered the dishes and carried them to the kitchen. "I am going to bed myself, just as soon as I get these dishes done."

Laylah stumbled slightly as she stood up. "M'lord, let me do the dishes. I was the one that made the mess; I should be the one to clean it."

David smiled at Laylah's attempt, but knew that she had to get to bed. Tomorrow was going to be another long day.

"Don't worry about it. I pulled out the futon for you when you were taking a shower. Go on now. I have a lot planned for tomorrow, and I want you to be rested." David smiled as he motioned for Laylah to make her leave.

Laylah got the hint. She nodded as she made her way into the guestroom. The light from the kitchen dimly lit the futon. Her bedding arrangements looked very inviting as it had appeared to already have been made up for sleeping.

"Awe that was so nice." Laylah sighed as she removed her robe and slipped into the blanketed futon.

Laylah could hear David clanking away in the kitchen. She smiled, and then drifted off to sleep. She was just about to fall fully asleep when she noticed the light go off in the kitchen, followed by footsteps coming up to her door.

David stopped a moment to check on Laylah before heading up the stairs to his own room. Things were falling into place, happening just as he had planned.

"Sleep well love." David whispered as he pulled the guest room door closed just a bit.

David was also quite tired. He made his way to the stairs as he had done countless times before, stopping at the bathroom for the usual routine.

After making it to his room, David removed his clothing, turned off the main light. Turning on his night stand light, he got into bed. He would have usually closed his door when there were visitors, but this time, he made an exception.

Laylah had not been sleeping long when the wine caught up with her and she had to go to the bathroom. She really hated getting up after getting warm and settled, but tonight she really did not have a choice.

Laylah climbed out of bed, but could not find her robe right away. "Well, damn." She cursed. It came increasingly impossible for Laylah to hold it anymore. She ran up the stair to the bathroom, without the robe.

Refreshed from going to the toilet, Laylah walked to the sink and washed her face and hands. She heard some music playing real low as she was drying her hands. When she was finished, she stepped out into the hallway to investigate where the music was coming from. Glancing to her right, she saw a silhouette in a dimly lit room at the end of the hall; this had to be David's room. Was he still up? She had to go see for herself.

Laylah stood at the door, careful not to make her presence known. Placing one hand on the frame of the door, she peeked inside. David was covered only by a sheet. He had had rolled himself another joint and was enjoying it.

A mix of sage, patchouli, and marijuana floated past Laylah's nose. Her eyes got a little watery as she continued to watch David.

David was oblivious to the fact that anyone was watching him. He took his last toke of his joint, then snuffed the roach in a near by ash tray. He then opened his nightstand drawer, and fumbled for a moment until he found what we had been looking for.

Laylah was starting to get tired again. She turned to walk back to the downstairs bedroom.

"Leaving so soon?" A voice came out from the darkness.

She had been caught. Laylah stopped suddenly and slowly turned around. She was still a little high from earlier in the evening, and she did not want to pass out or do something foolish.

"Come in, please." A hand had been thrust from within the darkened doorway.

Laylah felt a blush come to her face as she made her way back to the door. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Before Laylah could finish her thought, David grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the bedroom. Quickly, the door was closed.

"Shhh." David said as he softly placed a finger on Laylah's lips. "Stay right here."

Maybe it was the weed from earlier, or the smoke that that hung in the air now, but instead of feeling frightened, Laylah was a little excited. She could hear David moving around in the room, perhaps over by the bed.

David came and got Laylah, leading her to the bed. "No pressure, my pet. I just wanted to turn down the blankets for you. It is much more comfortable than that old futon downstairs."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.