Laylah and David - Cover

Laylah and David

Copyright© 2005 by Faith West

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Not everyone on the internet turns out how they seem. Laylah is a lost soul in search of fullfillment, and finds it in a dark persona called 'David'. Magick and sex abound, and an ending not everyone can handle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Slow   Violence  

"Be sure to hold on tight." David called back to his passenger, as he pushed back the kick-stand of his motor bike with his foot. "Once I get this baby on the road, I am really going to open her up."

Laylah tightened her grasp around David's waist. This had been her first time on a motorbike since she had left living with her father 3 years previous. His hair faintly smelled of the incense of his apartment, this made her smile.

"Are you ready?" David asked, as he jump started the bike and pushed it back from the curb.

"Yes!" Laylah yelled, above the roar of motorcycle.

Without as much as another word, the pair was off down the road. It was starting to get dark outside. As the sun slipped slowly down the horizon, Laylah wondered where it was they were going. She had never been to this part of Canada before, so she was entirely trusting in David's decision on where to go. Though she'd have rather spent that evening in, the trip out of the city was exciting.

The road seemed to be going on forever as the lights behind the two were getting dimmer. They were, indeed, heading out of town, but for how much longer? Just before it got totally dark, David switched on the bike's headlight, and gave Laylah's knee a reassuring rub. Laylah sighed as she rested the side of her head on David's back and enjoyed the rest of the ride.

The wind started to chill as the two sped down the road, the lights of the city dimming behind them.

Laylah's legs were starting to get numb from the machine vibrating beneath her. Before she could raise her voice in protest, David had slowed the bikes pace and turned down an unpaved path. The path was lit with lights that were far and few between, creating an eerily captivating glow upon the upcoming train bridge.

David had taken the bike to a crawl as the abandoned train station had come into view. As soon as they stopped, Laylah jumped off the bike, removed her helmet, and started to stretch her legs.

"That was a lovely ride, but why here?" Laylah asked confusedly as she handed David her helmet.

David said nothing as he set the motorcycle kick stand and secured the helmets. This bothered Laylah a bit. The station had been boarded up and it looked to have been that way for quite some time. The few lights that were flickering above them seemed like they too would become as the old building, lost and forgotten.

Laylah kicked a few stones about with her foot; she has enough of waiting around. It was getting cold and she really was not having a fun time.

"David... ?" Laylah turned and asked again, this time with a little inflection in her voice.

David was gone. In the split second Laylah had turned her back, he had disappeared. Aside from being a little miffed at first, Laylah was becoming increasingly excited about what was unfolding. Was this some sort of plan that David had worked out?

Laylah called out again. "Ha, m'lord. I am just a visitor here, remember? I do not know my way around here like you do."

There was a slight chuckle as Laylah heard some footsteps, and saw a silhouette slink quickly past her and on to the train platform just around the corner from the buildings façade.

Laylah smiled a moment as the familiar sage smell tickled her nose. She knew it had to of been David that passed her just then. He was definitely trying to get her to follow, so she obliged and fell quickly into step. Her pace slowed just for a moment as she stepped onto the rickety platform. She stopped and looked in either direction, trying to locate David.

A light suddenly snapped on above Laylah's head. How in the world would a light bulb be functional after all this time? She wondered. There were footsteps quietly approaching her. Before she had time to turn around, she heard a whisper in her ear.

"Shhh, my pet." A seemingly familiar voice whispered, "Come. Walk to the end of the platform to your left. Don't look back; I have something to show you."

A cold, yet inviting hand had clasped Laylah's shoulder. Not wanting to upset David, she had done as she was told and walked down the left platform until she had come to a part that had looked like it had been torn away by something. There had to have been at least a ten foot gap in between where she was now standing to the tracks that continued on the other side.

Laylah started to turn around but the grasp on her shoulder got tighter as the air got a bit staler. She was starting to get frightened, but did not let her feelings show because she did not want David to think that she was some kind of killjoy.

"Trust me my pet." The words brushed Laylah's ears and sent her into a trance like state. She thought nothing of the fact that she was now walking on the tracks and right into the direction of the missing tracks before her. She hesitated a moment as she reached the break in the tracks. Stopping at the edge, she peered into the gape and saw the gravel below.

"Go on. Remember to trust me, my love"

Laylah's eyes glazed over as the words floated past her. She seemed no longer in control of her actions. Just as she was about to step off the tracks, Laylah thought that she heard someone calling out to her. Footsteps at a quick pace could be felt quickly approaching.

"Laylah, what the hell are you doing?" David seemed nearly out of breath as he pulled a rightly confused Laylah off of the broken tracks and back on to the platform. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Laylah looked startled and confused, and then became quite upset. "What the hell is going on here? What?? I was just doing as you told me to." Laylah backed further from the tracks, turned around, and quickly scanned the area for a place that she could sit and collect her thoughts. Finding a placed that seemed suitable for her purpose, she pushed her way pat David, sat down, and buried her head into her hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.