Laylah and David - Cover

Laylah and David

Copyright© 2005 by Faith West

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Not everyone on the internet turns out how they seem. Laylah is a lost soul in search of fullfillment, and finds it in a dark persona called 'David'. Magick and sex abound, and an ending not everyone can handle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Slow   Violence  

Laylah opened her eyes slowly, but could not see a thing through the pitch black that surrounded her. As she became more alert, her head began to throb. It took her only a moment to realize that she was tied to a table. She tried calling out, but her cried were muffled by the gag that was in her mouth. Warm tears began flowing down Laylah's face as the uncertainty of what was happening began to frighten her.

A door creaked toward the end of the room. Laylah saw the flame of a candle float down what appeared to be a set of stairs. It was David. She just knew that he had come to rescue her. Frantically, Laylah tried calling out thru her gag, twisting and pulling against her restraints.

David walked slowly over to Laylah. Holding the candle close to her face, he could see that she had been crying.

"My pet," David whispered, slowly tracing a finger down Laylah's cheek, "You wanted to know me, and soon you shall. Magick is nothing you want to fuck with. This is what you wanted, and so you shall have it."

Laylah looked into David's eyes just before we walked away to light more candles. "This is not the David I knew." Laylah sobbed to herself. "What did I do wrong?"

Laylah turned her head to follow David as he lit the candles about the room. She noticed various symbols painted about the walls, the pentacles she recognized, yet the others seemed foreign to her.

Sensing that he was being watched, David quickly returned to Laylah's side. "You should know that curiosity is what got you here in the first place." He hissed as he tugged the rope that held down Laylah's head. The rope was so tight that when Laylah attempted to move again, it broke into her skin, causing an excruciating pain to shoot across the front of her head.

After David was finished lighting the candles, he retrieved a pair of scissors and, with a menacing grin on his face, returned to the table where Laylah was laying. She was quite beautiful; her pale, nude body was tightly tied to a specially crafted table in the shape of pentagram. Her hands and legs attached at each point of the star, leaving her open for any violation imaginable.

Laylah, seeing the look on David's face, tried again to scream out. She didn't know what was going to happen. Maybe it was a joke and David was going to use the scissors to cut her free. Maybe not.

"Well, shit." David said as he tossed the scissors to the table, just missing Laylah's thigh. "If I am going to get anything done, I am going to have to take care of you first."

David walked over to a utility table, produced a cloth from the drawer, and poured a chemical from a brown bottle over it. Walking over to Laylah, and pressing the cloth over her nose, David remarked, "You really need to learn how to shut the hell up and relax."

It did not take Laylah long to pass out again. David tossed the cloth to the ground and returned to the utility table and grabbed a black bag. Opening it up, he retrieved a tourniquet and an IV kit. He walked over to his guest and started tapping on her left arm.

"Yes this will do nicely." David smirked as he used the tourniquet to tie off Laylah's arm.

With the skill of a proficient nurse, David inserted the IV tube into Laylah's arm, and taped it down. He took the scissors that were near and cut the tubing at the end where a bag of medicine would have been. Quickly, he returned his supplies to their rightful place, and searched the room a moment for something. Smiling, he went to retrieve the bucket by the stairs. He returned to Laylah, placed the tubing into the bucket and released the tourniquet from her arm. It took only a moment for blood to start flowing into the tube, down to the bucket.

"Ahhh, yes." David smiled, "This will work great."

It did not take long for Laylah to awaken again. She felt a bit weaker this time, her breathing a bit labored than it was before. Laylah felt something warm running down her arm, but could not place what it was.

"Good evening Miss Laylah." David said as he stroked Laylah's head. "It's nice to see that you are up."

Feeling safe that Laylah would not give up much of a struggle, David removed the gag from her mouth. He stepped back a moment to admire her.

"What's... going... on?" Laylah whispered.

David said nothing, instead he walked to the end of the table where Laylah's legs were spread, and pressed his hands between them, feeling the warmth. He removed his hand from her crotch and walked up to her head and waved his fingers below her nose.

"This is what gets you in trouble, too much pussy and too many questions." David snarled as he drew back his hand and slapped Laylah across the face with such force that her nose started to bleed.

David stood a second, reveling in the thought that he had Laylah right where he wanted her and there was not a thing that she could do about it. He leaned over her, pressing his face to hers. The warmness of her tears began to mix with the blood from her nose.

"Shhh, my pet. The les you struggle, the les it will hurt." David whispered as he seductively traced his tongue about Laylah's face, savoring the saltiness of her blood and tears.

Laylah cried out as she saw David stand up, blood smeared up the side of his face. "Why are you doing this to me? I meant noting bad when I came here."

David, feeling it was time for a bit more fun, loosened the restraints on Laylah's hands and sat at the edge of the stairs, waiting to see what Laylah was going to try and do. "Go on Laylah. Your arms are free. Go get up, if you can."

Laylah felt weak and dizzy as she sat up. Again, she noticed the warmness on her left arm. She looked over, and through a haze, she saw a red tube connected to her that fell down into a bucket that smelled of fresh meat. It didn't take long for Laylah to figure out that this tube was draining her of her life's essence. She tore the tube from her arm and screamed, "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

David smirked as he watched Laylah, in her weakened state, untie her feet. This is what he had worked for these past few days.

Laylah collapsed to the ground for a moment as she finished untying her feet. Her left arm still oozed blood as she tried making her way over to David. He has a sinister look on his face that she had not seen before.

David rushed over to Laylah, and took her into his arms. He cradled her like a small child, trying to calm her, and again gain her confidence.

"I am sorry my love. I really do not know what came over me. Its just when I first saw you, I had to have you completely. I needed you." David whispered as he stood Laylah up, helping her to regain her balance.

Laylah smiled at David. This is the one that she had come to know. She felt safe again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.