Laylah and David - Cover

Laylah and David

Copyright© 2005 by Faith West

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Not everyone on the internet turns out how they seem. Laylah is a lost soul in search of fullfillment, and finds it in a dark persona called 'David'. Magick and sex abound, and an ending not everyone can handle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Slow   Violence  

Laylah grabbed the last can of Dr. Pepper out of the mini-fridge, straightened her halter top, and went to settle in for a few hours on the internet. Crossing her legs, she sat in her black, high-backed, chair and pressed the monitor button. The familiar warming up buzz made her smile as the screen illuminated a picture of her favorite character from the Final Fantasy X, PlayStation 2 game.

Taking a sip of her cold beverage, Laylah took computer's optical mouse in her hand and clicked on the 'flower' icon. "Bzzzz... HOOONNNNK" the computer bellowed as the ICQ program started up.

Laylah relaxed a moment while her program was starting up and sipped on her soda. She wondered if David would be on tonite. It had been a while since they had last spoke, and she was starting to feel lonely.

She scrolled down a list of the usual names that were online, ignoring the usual barrage of 'spam' that usually popped up, looking for... Ah, yes, she had found it. David was online. She clicked on his screen name, and typed the message:

"You here? It has been a while since we have spoken. I have some vacation time coming up. What are you doing in about a month from now?" And with a smile, she moved the mouse and clicked the 'SEND' button, sat back, and waited for a response.

A minute, or so, had come to pass and Laylah was beginning to get a little antsy, when suddenly, the familiar "UH, OH!" tone of an incoming message rang thru her computer.

It wasn't David. It was her mother, wondering when she was coming home again for a visit. Laylah replied with a generic, "When I get some time", and proceeded to make herself 'invisible' to everyone on her list except for those she personally messaged.

Laylah got up to stretch her legs when she saw that David had finally gotten back to her.

"Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, love, I was making dinner. How are things with you?" David had written.

"Doing great. Was wondering if you wanted me to come and visit? I have some time off next month. I really would like to be able to come over and make you dinner sometime, as we discussed before." Laylah typed with a smile.

David and Laylah talked back and forth with the usual "love" and "m'lord"'s between them until they had settled on a time and a day for her to venture to his home.

"I really have not been that far into Canada, you will have to show me around." Laylah typed as she sighed with happiness.

"We shall see what happens when you get here, love. You may be here for only 2 days, but I am sure that we'll find 'something' to do" David had quickly written back.

Now, through all the times that she and David had been talking to each other, Laylah could not really ever remember calling him by his proper name. This concerned her, as she was confused as to what to refer to him as when they finally did meet.

"Um, one quick question before I have to get going to bed." Laylah typed.

"Yes?" Was the response.

"What is it that you want me to refer to you by? I don't think that I have ever called you by your real name." Laylah asked.

"What ever you feel most comfortable to call me, my dear. Just as long as I can feel the words coming from your lips, it really makes no matter what you choose to address me." David replied.

With a smile of her face, and a skipped beat from her heart, Laylah typed "Thank you, m'lord. It is nice to know that you are so kind. Well, I have to get going. I will let you know more of the schedule when I get the tickets. I will talk to you later, but I do have to get going to bed now, I have to work in the morning."

"Good night, my dear. Sleep well." Blinked the message screen on the computer.

Laylah gently touched the words before her with her fingertips, and smiled as she closed out the message program and shut down her computer. She was going to have pleasant dreams this evening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.