FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 9: CFS Prime

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: CFS Prime - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

"Mr. President," Captain Rainer said, "may I please contact my ship?"

'Why not?' Jim thought, recalling Woe gifting himself to Rainer, as a son.

"Father, you have the bridge," Jim said.

With that, he beckoned his wives and Terri to follow him to... Where else? The zero-G bedroom. Terri followed them as he had motioned her to do. She was surprised at the weightlessness and the opportunities it presented. Terri was shown a very good time.

Timmy asked, "Does this mean we get to call you grandfather?"

Rainer thought for a moment, and then said, "Yes, you can call me grandfather. Goodness knows I am old enough to be among the Honored Elders."

Rainer looked into Lisa's eyes and said, "Yes, you too, my dear."

Lisa smiled, "I guess I had better look at the sensor system on this ship."

"Go ahead."

"Grandfather, can we see your ship?" John asked.

"Yes, you may. Whomever, please open the channel to Prime, let's get on board."

With that Rainer directed the ship's docking in Prime's bay. It only took 3 cycles to land the ship in the bay. Gravitic beams made for a safe transition into the Prime's shuttle bay.

This is nice, Rainer thought. I haven't had kids around in 9,000 cycles. I'd better look up that wife of mine. After all, since Jim is going to be president, she is going to need a new job.

Jason, "Lisa, are you really going to be my wife."

Lisa, "The Guardian has spoken. I am already your wife."

Leah chuckled, "I think I am going to enjoy this lifetime."

Rainer said, "Somehow, I think the rest of my life is going to be like living in a holo-deck."

Jason asked, "You have holo-decks?"

"Yes, but how do you know about them?"

"We have some Sci-Fi DVD's you need to watch."

"What is Sci-Fi? For that matter, what is DVD?"

Wendy and Amber smiled and said, "You'll figure it out when we show you."

This amused Rainer.

"Jason?" Lisa asked. "What was that light based weapon you used on the Gray's ship?"

"I call it a disrupter."

"Give him a few days," John said. "He is going to build a Phaser."

"What's a Phaser?" Rainer asked.

John got up and went to the DVD juke box. He pressed the start button, and the display screen came to life. What else, Session one premier episode, Star Trek.

Rainer was hooked in less than 5 minutes.

"Ahh, Grandfather?" Leah said. "Your first officer wants to talk to you."

"Tell him to take us to the 'fifth rock', and place us over the capital."

"He says that's against regulations."

"Tell him that you said it's ok."

"He thinks I am to young to be giving him orders."

"Tell him, the President says its ok."

"I think he is suffering a mental break down, Grandfather."

"Why is it against regulations?" Jason asked.

"Anti-matter," Rainer said. "We are not allowed even to orbit the home world with anti-matter on board."

Leah said, "There is no anti-matter on board."

"Oh, that's right," Rainer said. "We used the torpedoes."

"The comm officer says that they had to sedate the first officer, and take him to sick bay."

"Oh, bother," Rainer said. "I guess I will have to go to the bridge."

All 6 kids and Lisa soon flanked Rainer as he left the Enterprise.

He thought, 'Well, I guess we can come back and watch the rest of this, later.'

The group went to the bridge of the Prime. It was not that long a trek. Once there, the captain issued his orders, and the ship was under way.

"Open a channel to the counsel," Captain Rainer said.

The Comm. Officer replied, "Channel is open, Sir."

Rainer started, "This is Captain Rainer..."

"'Admiral' Rainer," came Jim's voice, as the foursome walked on the bridge.

Rainer began again, "I am corrected. This is Admiral Rainer speaking. Prime will be landing in 30 Cycles. Please inform everyone that the President of the Federation is on board."

Then he chuckled under his breath.

Jim looked at the view panel on the wall. Then he noted above it, an inscription that read. 'Wehn teh Tmie Gdiaruan rteruns, a Psreiednt wlil seh bnrig. Tehn roserted Pcaee and Setfay to the Fdetreaoin"

"What Language is that," Jim pointed."

Terri said, "Ancient. Why?"

Jim replied, "Because the letters are all jumbled, yet I can still read it."

Terri exclaimed, "You can read the sealed texts of the Ancients? The AIs can't even do that!"

"It is The Sealed Prophesy," Rainer said. "It is said that only the child of the eternal leader can do that. When the time comes for it to come about"

Jim said, "John, please read that to everyone."

"Yes, Dad. It says, 'When the Time Guardians returns, a President will she bring. Then restored Peace and Safety to the Federation."

Terri eyes went wide.

"There is no doubt, you are the President of the Federation," Rainer said.

"Great," Jim said wryly. "I was finely used to not having to listen to that title."

"If I understood, you earned the title on earth?"

"Yes, but that does not mean I want to be revered as someone above others."

"Our titles are of respect, not grandeur. You will do fine," Rainer said.

"Somehow I think I am going to need help."

"That is what the council is for," Terri supplied.

"I thought the council ruled the Federation."

"No. The federation rules itself. The council are the... how you say... the judges and guild leaders."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.