FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 7: Face to Face

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Face to Face - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Jim awoke with a hard-on the likes of which he hadn't experienced, since his first youth. The lack of gravity was definitely having an effect on his body. He became aware that both his wives were holding onto him.

Jim moved one hand to massage Annette's breast and his other to Jennifer's. He needed them both, and he needed them now.

Jennifer moved first as sensation overtook her body. She let out a low moan in response to his touch. Jim stepped up his efforts at this point, and moved his mouth over her left breast. He admired the pert nipple on his wife's body. Then he licked it with a gentleness that was sure to wake her fully.

Jennifer came awake with her husband's careful attention to her breast. She sighed in contentment as Jim gently sucked and licked her nipple. She was in heaven with his mouth on her flesh. She knew he would not stop until she came. So she waited. She let the little moans escaping from her lips, tell Jim of her pleasure.

Annette awoke to the feeling of Jim massaging her right breast and to the moans of her co-wife. She smiled when she saw where Jim's mouth was. Their husband was better at that than they were. She decided to speed up the process, as she could feel the hard prick pressed up against her leg. She moved her mouth to Jennifer's right breast, and sucked it into her mouth.

Jennifer's eyes went wide with the added stimulation. Her moans grew in volume until they were loud enough to be heard throughout the ship. Fortunately the children had learned to ignore their noises.

Jim felt his buttocks touch the ceiling as the three of them gently tumbled around in weightlessness. Their bodies were still intertwined. He humped his butt against the ceiling, pushing the three of them slowly toward the center of the room.

Jennifer came a moment later. Her cry could have been heard over on the ship, Prime. That is, if sound could have traveled though space. Jennifer thrashed in pleasure, and lost contact with her spouses by doing so. She spun towards the bed and her spouses drifted towards the ceiling. Jim's back touched the ceiling, gently bringing the two of them to a halt, while Jennifer literally bounced off the bed. Slowly, she was bounced almost straight back at the two.

Annette giggled as Jennifer's body approached them. Jennifer had her legs spread wide, and was approaching with the intent of wrapping them around Jim.

Annette whispered in Jim's ear, and he smiled. They switched about, Annette moving to Jim's back. Jim had his flagpole pointed at Jennifer's incoming pussy. Jennifer smiled when she realized that if the aim was right, she was about to be impaled in space. She shuddered in excitement. The closing rate was slow, and the anticipation grew. Annette decided to push the two of them forward slightly.

The closing rate increased, and Annette said, "Houston we are on final approach."

The snickers that came from the three of them only enhanced the moment. Annette's mind calculated the distance and closing rate. Then she started counting.

"In 10, 9, 8... 2, 1, contact!"

Jennifer felt the engorrged member of her husband as it slid inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his butt, and pulled him in as deeply as she could.

"The Eagle has landed," Jennifer quipped as the pleasure in her loins overtook her.

Annette grabbed the arms of her co-wife and maneuvered them around Jim's neck. She then wrapped her arms around his chest, finding two sets of bumps close together, one on each of her loves. She moved her thumbs between the two sets on each side, sending shivers of excitement into both lovers.

Jim's hands started to move Jennifer's hips gently, as he deliberately moved his own in counterpoint. He didn't want to launch his love away from his groin. The short movements, and stimulation of their two chests rubbing together, worked to speed them along. It didn't take long before Jennifer was announcing her pleasure again. Jim could take no more of this, and fired a load deep in his wife's waiting womb. The load was unusually big, and little drops that leaked out were soon airborne and floating around the room.

Annette, "Wow! Can I try that now, too?"

Jim smiled and looked, "Anytime, my love."

Annette, "Right, it will be an hour at least."

Jim grinned, and Jennifer just smiled.

Jim asked, "So who is minding the bridge?"


The first officer aboard Prime was totally losing it. His mind was overloaded to the point where he was ready to break down. He was a proud man, and a strong man. He had chosen a life of service to his race over love and women. Childless, he lacked the understanding to deal with children. To him, they had just surrendered to a ship full of kids. His mind could not take much more. He was nearing that breaking point.

"Comm reports a message from the council, Sir."

"Let's hear it," Captain Rainer responded.

The message was heard on the bridge by all.

"To: Captain Rainer, aboard the Star Cruiser, Prime. Centauri Federation.

"Subject: Encounter with Alien Vessel

"The council has reviewed all data transmitted to us. Your analysis that the ship is loaded with humans from the planet Sol III, is shocking. However, it does explain the childlike behavior you have encountered, to date. It is the council's decision that full access, and ambassadorial status, be extended to the newcomers. You are to treat them as you would treat Council members.

"Councilwoman Terri Norse is coming by shuttle, and will arrive in just under 100 cycles from the time of this transmission. She will be in charge of all scientific disclosures and discoveries that will be made.

"Council, out."

That was just fine with the first officer. Someone else would make the decisions. The Captain was not so sure. He knew of this council member. She was the youngest councilwoman ever to serve in that capacity. She was also the chief scientist for the entire Federation.


Jim walked onto the bridge, completely naked. He had not bothered with his clothing. His clothes were still floating around in his cabin somewhere, along with Jennifer's. Annette followed, naked, behind him.

Leah noted his arrival and his state of dress. She said nothing, as nudity was common around the house. She, herself, was only wearing the tee shirt she usually slept in. She wondered why she had even bothered to wear that.

Jason was snoring again. Jim looked down in amusement at his son. He was still in his gold shirt and black pants. Jim shook his head in resignation at the family's heritage.

Leah said, "Captain Dad?"

Jim rolled his eyes but answered, "Yes, Honey?"

"I have isolated the hyper wave signal out of the jump field generator on that ship," Leah said. "The ship is called the Prime, by the way."

Jim asked, "Are you saying we can now talk with them?"

"I kind of had to have the computers talking to each other since I did that."

Jim looked at his eldest... 'the feeling' was there. He just knew there was more to this story.

"What else did you do?"

Jason had awoken and soon was piping in, "It was amazing, Dad. She was talking to the Captain of the Prime."

Jim asked, "What about?"

"Well," Leah said, "they are kind of worried about what you are going to do when you take over."

Jim raised just one eyebrow, as he always did when confronted with something interesting. Annette couldn't help the laugh she let out, upon seeing it.

Jim asked, "So what else have you learned?"

"Oh, the computers are sharing information back and forth, the real limit is the slow speed of our system. They have an AI system that works at a speed more than 5000 times faster than our computers."

"I see, so now what?"

"Captain Rainer would like you to call him when you wake up," Jason said.

"He knows I was sleeping?" Jim asked.

Jason just grinned, as Leah said, "Yes. I told him I didn't want to disturb you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.