FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 6: Surrender

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Surrender - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

"They say they surrender, unconditionally," Leah said.

Jim looked around, utterly confused by this. No one he looked at had anything to add. If anything, they were even more confused than he was.

"Maybe they just want to make sure we understand it was not them that fired on us," Jason wondered.

Jim said, "There is that, however they did not use any weapon but their torpedoes. I think we may have scared them when we used the disrupter."

Annette was still slightly dazed because of the battle, but she added, "You need to accept it."

Jim asked, "Why?"

Annette said, "We don't know their customs. This may be their way of welcoming us, or something."

Jim thought in silence for a moment.

"Dad," Leah said, "they are sending the transmission, again. Even from the translation, it almost looks like a plea."

"Send: 'Surrender accepted. The Captain of the Enterprise sends regards as to your marksmanship.'" Jim said. "That should make them wonder what they have done."

Leah said, "Message away, Dad-Captain-Sir."

Jim could not take it any more and burst out loudly, "It's Dad, or it's Captain, kids! But it's not both! And don't call me 'sir', anymore."

It may have been a little loud, but it wasn't harsh.

Timmy mischievously asked, "Daddy Captain, or Captain Daddy?"

Jim moaned and shook his head. Both wives came around at this, and giggled at his plight. He was going to have a hard time with them over this issue.


Aboard the Centauri Warship: Prime

"The Communications AI reports that the translation is ready."

Captain Rainer asked, "What does it say?"

The AI stated, "They appear to have accepted the surrender, and then they complimented you on your aim."

"My aim?"

"You fired two torpedoes at the Gray's ship, Sir," the First Officer said.

"So I did," the captain said. He thought on it a moment and said, "That's odd! Why would they do that?"

"Sir, I believe the complement may be their way of saying that the surrender was not necessary."

"I don't get it," Captain Rainer said. "They are more advanced in their technology than we are, and yet that communication sounded more like a father telling his child that though he lost the game, he did a good job."

"Sensors?" the First Officer asked, "do you have any idea what kind of weapon that was, yet?"

"Sir, I am still reviewing the data," the sensor operator reported. "All I can say for now, is that the point of impact displayed a total lack of molecular integrity. The process continued, as whatever that beam was, passed though the Gray's ship. It's like everything that the beam touched, just dissolved."

"Are you saying that the beam melted everything it touched?" Captain Rainer said.

The operator replied, "No, Sir. I am saying the molecular bonding of the ship's structure failed under the beam's influence."

The First Officer turned white at the realization of what this alien ship could do.

"Send another message," Captain Rainer said. "Say it will be two days before the construction of the light speed communications device can be completed."

"Dad, another message coming in," Leah said. "Looks like they are saying the radio will be built in two more days."

Jim said, "That's fine. Tell them so. We will wait."

Jim had other ideas for this time. The fact was, that the battle had affected his libido. In short, he was horny! The thought of spending some time floating around in the zero grav of his quarters with one of his wives, was sounding really good at the moment.

Jim said, "Well, I think it's getting to be nap time. I know I need one. So who wants the watch?"

Jennifer replied, "I will do the first two hours with Jason. Annette can cover with Leah after that."

Annette smiled as she led her charges to the sleeping compartments. She was also looking forward to the zero-G experience.

She thought, 'Karen is so good to me... Wait! Where did that come from? Her name is Jennifer!'

Her concentration was distracted as she stepped into their private room. She literally sailed across the room, because of the lack of gravity. If she had not been distracted, she would have been more prepared for it. She somersaulted in the air, and landed with her feet on a wall. Jim was right behind her, his clothing flying from his body. He was slowly drifting towards her.

Annette saw her love shedding his clothing, and her mouth formed an enormous grin. She literally ripped her top off, and was working on her pants when Jim wrapped his arms around her weightless, nearly nude form. The kiss started hotly and passionately, their tongues dancing in the ritual of lover's sparring with each other.

Annette was finally out of her pants when Jim's mouth moved to her neck. She gasped, just as she always did from the touch of his lips and tongue on her neck. It was always a surprise to Jim, just how sensitive she was on her neck.

Annette wrapped her naked legs around Jim's hips, bringing her now soaked love channel near the throbbing member between his legs. She also gently pushed off the wall, sending the two of them slowly towards the center of the room, as her legs pulled Jim into the spot where she loved him best.

Jim's cock slid easily into the passage offered it. She was still tight after 3 kids, but she was also wet, far beyond normalcy. It was at this point that the two of them realized there was a problem. Jim had no leverage to hump her with. The first time he pulled back on his hips he would have flown off of her, if her legs had not been locked around him. She pulled him back inside her to try again.

Annette had the idea that maybe she should be the one to move up and down. She was after all the one that was holding him in place. Jim's hands found her hips and he started gyrating slowly in and out. It was not much different than when they lay together, facing each other on their sides. He both had to move forward and back. Unfortunately Annette's movements were just the opposite, and soon he was out of her again. This time her legs where not locked behind Jim, he flew back way from her even as she flew in the other direction.

The two of them were not put off by it. Intellectually they knew what had happened, each of them having played over the possibilities in their minds hundreds of times before this day. With a light push they rejoined each other in the center of the room. To Jim's delighted surprise Annette flipped over and maneuvered her face over his dick. When she swallowed it to the hilt, her hands wrapped around his ass. It was a bit of heaven, out in the heavens.

Jim was not the type to be passive, his hands found Annette's bubble shaped ass. He pulled it towards his face. Her legs moved far apart and became wavy in their motions. His target came into view and the aroma was overpowering. He had to lick it! He plunged his tongue deep inside the wide-open tunnel before him. Annette let loose a soft hum, as she bobbed her head up and down the full length of his shaft. Jim was in double heaven as Annette reached her first orgasm. He had all he could do to hold out. He failed, much to Annette's delight. She had been humming, something she normally didn't do. She then did something she also normally didn't try. She swallowed each shot, increasing the suction, each time.

Jim was spent, for the moment. Somehow he continued to lick, and soon found himself sucking her clitoris. His tongue was dancing in rhythm with the sucking movements of his mouth. Annette lost her grip as her second orgasm exploded her being. She was thrashing her body about with each new lick.

Annette took some time to recover. She wanted him to stop. Then again, she could not bring herself to stop him. The third time, she came just as she thought she had her breath back. The intensity was so strong, that it defied lifetimes of experience in the past. She thought that was an odd thought, then her body convulsed in a full spasm of pleasure. She was lost in the pleasure and quickly lost track of the errant wanderings of her mind. She clutched Jim's leg, as if to keep him from leaving. Shortly afterwards, she drifted off into sleep.

Jim sensed the change in her grip, and the calming of her breath. He smiled when he realized that she had passed out from the pleasure. He kissed her clitoris as kindly as he could, and rotated Annette's sleeping form around, so that they where once again face-to-face. He held her close to himself. Even in her sleep, she responded by pulling herself to him. She let out a light sigh, as her legs entangled his. Soon, Jim joined her in a much-needed rest.


Centauri Warship: Prime

The Sensor Officer on the bridge of the war ship Prime, had been fiddling with the scan return data coming in. He had been able to calibrate the return down to a 10-micron resolution. Although the fine details where missing from his composite return, he could just barely see what was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.