FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 4: That's Odd

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: That's Odd - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

"They want us to communicate at light speed?" the Centauri Captain said incredulously.

"They have even included the plans to make the communications system, Sir," the sensor operator said. "I know that sounds odd, but with a race that can do the things this race can, perhaps they have some reason we are unaware of, for wanting to communicate in this way."

"Perhaps they are underestimating our technological level," the captain said.

The first officer spoke up for the first time. "Sir, it is possible that despite their advanced ship capabilities, they do not have hyper communications as yet."

"Perhaps," the captain agreed. "That may be why we have never had any contact with them before now."

"Are we sure they are human?" the first officer wondered.

"Sir," the sensor operator said, "as I continue to analyze the data, they are human at the very least."

"As long as they are not of the 'nightmare race'," the captain said with a shudder.

"That I am sure of. They are not. They are carbon based, as we are, not the silver of the 'nightmare race'," the sensor operator said confidently.

"Good," the captain replied. "That was the only other race we've had contact with. By the time this ship was built, they had escaped."

"That was ten thousand mega-cycles ago," the first officer commented. "Are you still brooding over that?"

"You never saw what those Gray Demons did to the livestock on Hector 4," the captain said.

"Well, no, I didn't. However, their retreat cost them most of their ships as they passed too near the black hole."

"Yes, and that's the only reason this ship still exists, this day. I would have liked to have caught up to that bunch. I would have helped the rest of them into that black hole," the captain said fervently.

"Sir," the first officer said softly, "most of the people on this bridge are not cleared for that."

"I know. It's a shame that the people were not told about it."

"Sir, if you think it would help my analysis any?" queried the sensor operator.

"No," the captain said. "It would have no bearing on this situation."

The sensor operator replied, "Very good, Sir."

"What is the next move?"

"Forward all communications, and requests to Prime. Let the council decide what to do from here."

"And what of that ship?" the first officer asked.

"Excuse me, sirs, but I have more analysis here," the sensor operator said.

"Go ahead."

"Sir, as best as the AI computer can determine from the data so far. The ship is called the research vessel Enterprise."

"Anyone have any idea what 'Enterprise' is?" the captain asked.

No one replied to this.

"Sir, it doesn't make sense," the first officer said. "I mean, a research vessel? With shielding capable of repelling an anti-matter torpedo?"

"Shields are not offensive weapons, First."

"True. But it does not make me comfortable to know that there is a ship out there that we have no weapon against," the first officer said.

"Sir, I don't think the alien ship has any weapons on board," the sensor operator said.

"Let us hope that is the case," said the first officer.

"Send to that ship, 'stand by'. Say that it will take a few cycles to build the equipment," the captain said.


On board the ship, Jim sat waiting.

Leah was monitoring her sensors, under her mom's watchful eye.

Timmy spoke up, saying, "I told you there would be aliens!"

"Looks like you were right, Son," Jim said.

"I hope they're not bug eyed monsters," Timmy added.

"Timmmyyy," Annette said.

Leah spoke up, "Dad, I have been running a scan of our ship in comparison to their ships."

"What have you found, Honey?"

"It looks to me that the computer says the Centauri's are human."

The shock was evident on everyone's face at this announcement.

"Are you saying that they are humanoid?"

"No, Dad, I am saying that they are human."

Annette looked over the data on the display screen. Then transferred it to the main screen. She looked at Leah.

"Explain it to us," she said.

Leah pointed out the scan wave return signatures on the screen. Each wave was a little different, and at the same time nearly identical. There were two distinct differences. She explained that from internal scans of the Enterprise, that differences on the other ships were the same as the difference between males and females onboard the Enterprise. The others were minor differences of size and shape. Each return was uniquely its own, as well as almost identical.

Jim studied the display. There were no arguments against her data. She had studied it carefully, and drawn what appeared to be the correct conclusions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.