FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 27: Preparations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Preparations - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Star date: 5.223

Personal Log: Jim Flowsman:

The three Earth born navel captains have set space warfare and tactics upside-down. I mean, who would have thought of protecting the carriers first? Not the Centauries, that's for sure. It seems Gene left that part out of the TV show.

The three new admirals have also caused me a personal headache. They don't feel I should be risking myself by flying around in any of the ships. I had to threaten to take them back to Earth just to get them to back down. They have a point, but I am going to ignore it. For now.

The admirals have also been hard at work with the engineers ever since their mental blocks were removed. I have proposals for eight different ship types. The smallest is a two man fighter about 1/3 of the size of the Defiant class. It is armed with a phaser and two single use photon torpedo mounts, one on each the side of the ship. I am intrigued with the firepower. Also, there is the fact that the new Rainer class carriers can carry 60 of them, while only giving up the berthing space of ten Defiant class ships. In addition to the new fighter class ships, they have proposed 'Whiskers'. These are drone/remotely piloted craft. They will fly around and near the carriers. They are very specialized in their tasks. These tasks range from acting as sensors, to being remotely controlled weapons platforms.

The other proposed ships seem to me to be the equivalent of frigates and destroyers. Well, all I can say, is we are sure getting our moneys worth out of the three admirals, even if Sue and Paul are going to be married next week. I have no idea how we are going to handle two admirals with the same last name.

The only other problem the three of them have caused, is the uniform issue. Although the idea is appealing from a military perspective, it has not really been well received by Star Fleet personnel. The idea of wearing anything, other than the bracelets to show your rank, was simply not going to be accepted.

Jim sat in silence on the balcony of the Federation House. He was enjoying the strange view that he had come to love. Binary planets. He still needed to get over to secondary, one of these days.

AI interrupted him with an urgent message from Admiral Rainer. Jim had it put though to his bracelet.

"Go ahead, Admiral."

"Jim, our sensor platforms around the Gray world show their fleet is massing for action again."

Jim groaned. He wished they had given him more time.

"Admiral, place the fleet on Yellow Alert. I am moving to the Starship Woe."

The Woe had been completed only three days ago. The Flowsman was released to its new captain, as soon as the Woe had arrived in orbit around Prime.

Jim got up and headed inside, only to find the twins necking on the couch. His eyebrow went up at the sight.

"So, Grandchildren, where is everyone else?"

Jim knew darned well that everyone was out training ship's crews, on every ship available. April was the only one who was on-planet at the time, and she was working with ambassador Lowsay on the 'race contact' issue.

"Oh, Grandpa," they said as they pouted at him.

"Are you two up to speed on the navigation and weapons controls of Flowsman class starships, yet?"

Don smiled and said, "Piece of cake."

Mary giggled, saying, "Piece of Pie."

"Ok, then. Let's get up to the Woe."

"Right now?"

"Yes. Let's beam up on our own."

"You want to surprise them?" Don said.

"Yes, something like that."

"Ready, then," Mary said.

"OK, then," Jim said.

Jim concentrated on his internal nano-interface, calling up the menu in his mind. It appeared in the air, just before his eyes. It was a surreal experience for him. He thought 'Select transporter. Link to Don and Mary. Group transport. Transport to the bridge of the UFP Woe.'

The nano-menu reported, 'Lock is positive. Transport of three individuals is ready. On your command.'

Jim thought to the nano-menu, 'Execute'

The three of them shimmered out of existence in the Federation house.

The three of them shimmered into existence on the bridge of the UFP HC11 Woe. It had the desired effect, as the crew 'on duty', were not exactly 'doing their duty' at the time.

Jim raised his eyebrow. The twins giggled when the Sensor Officer and ship's XO popped apart from their coupling in the command chair. Casual sex amongst the Centauri people was commonplace, but Jim didn't feel in belonged on the bridge at a time like this.

Donna said, "Sorry, Sir. We didn't know you were coming aboard."

"I know I read something about 'no orgies on the bridge when on duty'."

Donna, the XO, said, "Sir, we are off duty at the moment."

"Well, then. I guess we need to say no sex on the bridge at all."

Donna, "Yes, Sir. We will change the ships regs at once."

Jim shook his head in the negative, and said, "Kids, to your stations. Yellow Alert."

Donna was shocked as Don took the weapons console and Mary took the helm. Worse, she didn't even know why Jim had ordered a Yellow Alert.

From her station at the Com Console, Com Officer Marcia said, "Incoming Fleet Alert. All ships to condition Yellow."

Donna was now thinking Jim was a psychic as well.

"Com, notify COMCEN, that we are awaiting the remote data feed from the Gray System."

Marcia said, "Sir, feed is available."

"On screen."

The view changed to a 'sensor display rendition' of the Gray fleet. They were just in time to see the hyperspace window open, and to watch the Gray fleet begin to enter it.

"Sir, Admiral Rainer reports that the Gray fleet looks to be heading towards Gilmer."

"Mary, break orbit and head for the Jump Gate. Com, notify the Gate that we are coming. Priority transit to Gilmer."

The Woe swung out of orbit faster than anyone was used to seeing. Mary was quite adept at navigation, and used her youthful reaction time to the max. The ship was going .9 lightspeed in as many seconds.

Jim said, "Jump engines: engage."

They did, and the Jump Gate came to life as the raw energy of folding space between the two gates took place. The bright shimmer of the fold was shown in the center of the gate, as the Woe entered it. From the outside, it looked as though the ship went into the Gate's opening, and never came out. But the ship did come out. It came out of another Gate, in a place 150 light years away.

Mary said, "Transit of gate complete. Where should we wait, Grandpa?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.