FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 26: And A Woman

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: And A Woman - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Captain Sue Lin, USN
XO aircraft carrier, USS Enterprise.
Pearl Harbor, HI.

Sue had worked hard to buck her way up to second in command of the aircraft carrier Enterprise. She was one of the few female pilots that had gotten this far. She had finished her review with the captain of the ship. The chauvinistic pig was stonewalling her. She knew that with his 'performance review', she would never get any father in this male dominated navy.

She cursed deeply as she typed up her resignation on her Apple computer. She was not going to stick around any more. Besides she had her twenty. At least she would get her pension out of it.

Sue dropped the letter off with the captain of the tub.

'Well', she thought, 'the ship is better than that, even if the captain is a rubber ducky lover.'

She then left the ship to make her way to fleet head quarters. She was shocked when all the paper work was waiting for her. She had thought it would take 30 to 90 days before her separation would take place. Damn that skipper! He had even predicted her response to his actions, and planned for it in advance. He must really have wanted her off his ship badly.

Sue finished the paper work for her retirement. Then, surprise of surprises, she was ushered into the CINC Pac office. She wasn't sure what was up, but she suspected she would be a civilian again before the day's ending.

Sue was shocked to see the former president sitting behind the desk and Admiral Kovell pouring him a cup of coffee.

Sue spoke in her best voice, "Captain Lin, reporting as ordered."

To her surprise it was the former president that spoke, "As you were, Captain."

Then Tim spoke to the Admiral, "I assume that all the paper work is completed?"

Admiral Kovell replied, "Yes, her retirement will be effective in 30 days. Until then she is on detached duty assigned to you, Sir."

"Very good."

Sue was shocked. She was being drummed out. However, here she was, going to spend her last thirty days in the service on detached duty with the former President. Her head was spinning with questions.

Tim looked her over, "I see you have lots of questions to ask, but this is neither the time nor place for them."

Sue uttered, "Yes, Sir."

"I am not sure she deserves this, Sir."

Tim looked cross at the Admiral. Seeing the expression on Tim's face the admiral back peddled and changed the subject.

Admiral Kovell said, "Your transport to Norfolk is waiting. I have a driver outside."

Tim smiled warmly, and then stood. "I believe it is time to go, then. I must make that appointment with CINC Atlantic by four. Sue, follow me, please."

"Yes, Sir."

With that, the two were let out of the office by the Admiral, and led to a waiting limo. The former president climbed in, and was followed by Sue. The Admiral even closed the limo door for them. He saluted sharply as the Limo pulled away.

Tim said, "Do not return the salute, Captain."

"It's protocol."

"No, not anymore its not."

"I don't understand?"

"You will, shortly."

She was quiet the rest of the trip. She pondered the day's events in her own mind. She was not happy. But she was intrigued as to what she would be doing with the former president.

Soon the car came to a stop, and she was led into a VC-20. She was shown to the pilots seat. Tim sat in the copilots seat next to her. The engines were already warmed up. A young man in the uniform of an Air Force major came to the copilot's seat, after he had secured the door.

"What did you need me for if your going to copilot the plane?"

Tim said, "You will take over after she has us on a heading for Norfolk. We have lots to talk about on the trip."

Jason smiled and said, "Yes, Father."

Sue thought is was odd that he addressed the former president as father, but she kept her mouth shut. She taxied down the runway after getting clearance from the Tower.

Soon the VC20 was airborne and heading towards Norfolk. Tim spoke into the radio saying something about. "Stealth mode activated."

She thought it odd, as the VC20 did not have a stealth mode... nor did anything else that she knew of.

The major relieved her at 33,000 feet.

To her shock, he shut down the engines. Just as she was about to yell, she felt disoriented.

The VC20 aircraft materialized in the shuttle bay of the Flowsman.

The president then said, "Ten Forward, please."

There was another brief disorientation, and Sue found herself sitting, facing a view of Earth, far below her.

Tim (Jim) spoke from behind her, "How would you like to be an admiral?"

Sue turned, in utter shock. The sensory overload was almost too much. But she was a professional, and held her cool (Barely).

Sue asked, "Where are we?"

Jim smiled as the game began anew.

The two figures materialized in the stateroom of the Captain of the USS Coburn, as it plowed the waters of the Indian Ocean. It was a small carrier that had been built in World War Two. It had been updated and re-commissioned after the revitalization act of the Timothy Ford administration.

Captain Paul Monroe entered his cabin to see two people there. He shouted for his Marine guards.

Admiral Sue Lin said, "Belay that order, Captain."

Paul stared at the female admiral for a moment in indecision. Then he looked at the other person standing there.

'Oh shit, ' he thought, 'it's the former president.'

Paul stuck his head out the door.

"Cancel that order!" he barked down the hall to the approaching Marines.

Paul closed the cabin door and stared in disbelief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.