FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 25: A Few Good Men

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Few Good Men - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Star Date 5.121
Captains log, UFP Flowsman.

We are now orbiting the planet Earth with our shields at maximum to avoid detection by Earth technologies. We are here to recruit a few people to help in the training of our carrier forces and in the combat tactics needed for Star Fleet.

We have identified three candidates for the job, two men and one woman. We have set up a nice area in the observation deck for the interviews. For some reason it's called Ten Forward, even though it is located on deck twelve.

USS John F. Kennedy.

Persian Gulf.

Captain Carl Fitzgerald, USN, was the Commanding Officer of the nuclear aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy. He was scanning the horizon from the bridge. It had taken him 30 years to get this command. He watched as an F-18 was launched from the deck. It reminded him of his own days as a fighter jock. The smile on his face could be seen by any who cared to look at the old man. It was too bad he would be retiring in two more months.

He left the bridge for his stateroom. The Marines were well dressed this day. They should be. It was going to be a day to remember, after all. The final flight had left the deck, heading for Iran. It was time for America to deal with that terrorist state. Ten days of pinpoint 'smart' bombing, was just to soften them up. Now the 121st Armored Cavalry, the 16th Mechanized Infantry and the Big Red One would swoop in and lay waste to the Ayatollah's 'army of god'. The battle plan said the major operation would be over in a week. Then the Captain could retire in style.

He entered his stateroom, and a funny feeling came over him, right after he shut the door.

He felt like he was in two places at once. But that didn't make any sense. Unless of course, he was dying.

Carl looked out before him. He saw the 'blue marble' that was the Earth, far below him.

'Yep, ' he thought, 'probably a heart attack.'

Jim was standing right behind him, wearing a long white robe.

Carl thought, 'At least it was quick, I don't remember any pain.'

Then he felt the presence of someone behind him. He turned around, and there stood a man in a long white robe. He found his voice finely.

"So, you must be an angel," said Carl.

Jim smiled at Carl, as images formed in his mind. He had a good idea of what Carl was going though, and what he was probably thinking at the moment.

"No, I am James Flowsman."

The Captain knew that name from somewhere. He thought hard about it for a moment.

"The spaceship guy?"

Jim grinned, "Guilty as charged."

"Where am I?"

Jim asked, "Where do you think you are?"

"A moment ago, I thought I was dead."

"And now?"

"Now I'm not so sure about it."

"I will tell you that you are not dead," said Jim.

"Then how did I get here?"

Jim grinned and said, "Does the phrase 'Beam me up, Scotty' mean anything to you?"

"You can do that?" Carl asked in shock.

Jim broadened his smile, then said, "Yes."

Carl resigned himself, "Ok. I'll bite. Why?"

Jim said, "Because I have a favor to ask of you."

Carl's face went white.

Jim said, "No, I am not going to ask you to help me take over the Earth."

"I hope its not classified data you want."

"No, I had more of that than I wanted, back when I was Commander in Chief."

"I thought you were some kind of scientist."

"I have lived a few lifetimes."

Carl was getting confused.

"Perhaps I should back up a little. There is way too much information here for you to process all at once."

"I doubt I have a choice," Carl said.

"Actually, that is what this is all about."

"How's that?"

Jim said, "I have brought you here to make a choice."

"What choice?"

"Let's sit over here, and I'll explain."

Carl had not seen the table and chairs until just now. They were sitting by the observation bay. His eyes had finally adjusted to the reduced lighting. He saw that the room resembled a restaurant, or a bar. He followed Jim over to the table indicated, and sat across from the man. Carl coughed slightly, his throat dry.

"Excuse me, my throat is dry."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"That would be acceptable."

"What would you care for?"

"Maybe a coke?" Carl asked hopefully.

Briefly, Jim remembered the tray of powder he had received not too long ago. He hoped that problem was fixed. Then he thought 'AI, please have Jason or the twins locate a nice cold bottle of Coca Cola on the planet, and beam it to the table in front of us. Wait, make that two bottles.'

AI, 'As you wish; but the replication problem has been fixed. One of the first things the twins did when we got into orbit, was to start cataloging all the soft drinks and beaming a bottle of each of them up for the replicators to sample."

Jim said, "Carl, Please keep your hands off the table until the Cokes finish materializing."

It only took a moment for the two bottles of Coke to appear on the table. The bottles were two-liter size.

Jim said, "Oh, I guess I should have ask for 16 ouncer's."

"I didn't even hear you ask", Carl said in a puzzled expression.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.