FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 21: P.O.W.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: P.O.W. - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Star Date 2.125

Personal Log:

The Gardorian ambassador has proven to be a most valuable source of technology for the Federation. Although he has not been able to provide us with any weapons' technology, he is most knowledgeable about power systems. The federation now has the technology to build anti—matter converters as power sources. This process defies mental reasoning. However, the technology does provide us with the virtually unlimited power needed for space-faring, and it does so in the safest manner possible. The best I can describe it is, we put a small sun in a room, and capture all the power coming off of it. Anti-matter feeds into the reaction chamber one atom at a time by use of powerful antigravity containment fields. The energy flow produces energy at a rate of 100 mega-joules per cycle. That's more than enough to power a starship. Heck, it was more than enough to power any number of large cities, back on earth.

The ambassador has also provided us with the names and locations of six other space-faring races, and twenty-two other races that are still planet-bound. I believe that he wishes us to approach these races about membership. I will take some time to study each race before we decide on a course of action, there. The six space faring races will need to be addressed, first, of course.


The first race was called the Bells, classification humanoid, despite their blue skin. They were reported to conform to human DNA, or close enough. (Great I though, just want I need a blue skinned wife. Odd the things that go though your mind at times.)

The second race was the Faylin, classification: Reptilian. They were described best, as 5-foot turtles walking on their hind legs.

The third race was the Altors, classification: Reptilian. Best described as T-Rex's with arms, but only 5 feet high... at the hips.

Race number four called themselves the Ostra, classification: Bird. And yes, they do fly short distances on those 12-foot wings they have. (My thoughts on this race looking like angels were dashed, when I saw the holo image. They looked like big ugly birds, feathers and all.)

The fifth race was the one that concerned me the most. The Cat'maral looked like upright saber tooth tigers, and were nine feet tall. They were also reported to be war-like, and very militaristic in their outlook and dealings. All I could think of was furry Klingons... Just what we need. Still, it would be best for them to be allies; at least, that's what the ambassador thought.

The sixth race was the Barclays. Descended from bears is about all I can say about them. However, the ambassador's description left you thinking they would be 'teddy bears'.

I have also completed viewing the data crystal provided by Foresight. I am convinced that I have somehow sent myself a message from the past. How, he/I did not explain to me on the recording. He/I did, however, provide me with schematics, and new insights into my formula. To my amusement, he/I even told me how to keep Woe from transporting away, next time she showed up. I have had the main planetary AI system construct the device, as well as others, in complete secret. He/I also told me that I would have six wives. Unfortunately, he/I did not name the two I did not already know.

The main AI spoke, "Jim, I have the completed treaty from Salina, ready for your final approval."

Jim asked, "Did they make any other changes to it?"

"To the treaty, no. They are quite content to become a protectorate world, which is off limits to all. They have no curiosity, it seems. To be left alone suits them perfectly."

"Good, anything else?"

"They have a request that I believe would be best that you provide them."

"What is it?"

"They ask that you personally bring them the heir to the Gray Empire to their planet."

"I am not sure I like the sound of that."

"They do not wish to kill him. They don't even want permanent custody of the prisoner. They are sure, however, that they can find out the location of the Gray's home world."

Jim considered this for days. He asked the council for its advice in the matter and found that they agreed that it was a good idea. After all, where better to exile the heir, without killing him? Besides the chance that they might get the location of the Gray's home world was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Star date 2.250

The space dock's and Enterprise's work crews completed the installation of the anti-matter power system, and of the new 'force field' based shield system. The brightest minds in the federation are still trying to figure out the force field. The part about it drawing energy from the very attack against itself, being the baffling part. The harmonics of the shield, were simple. My family was now in route to Salina, with the prisoner.

The twin grand children had also proven that their transporter technology was about as reliable as the old TV show. I have not yet approved its use with humans. However, I am well aware that it works. There have been many experiments done with test animals. The part about it failing about 1 out of 100,000 times, is what keeps me from approving it. However, for non-human cargo, the transporters are being installed, even as we are en route to Salina. They should prove very useful for cargo handling. Shuttles will no longer be needed.

The new anti-matter power system has allowed the Enterprise to reach speeds of warp 12. This cuts the trip time to Salina, to only two days.


Later that evening, in the captain's quarters.

"So, April, have you ever had sex in zero-g?" Jim asked.

"Not since that first night, on the way to Prime."

"Well then, maybe we had better do something about that."

"I knew there was a reason I never had anyone after you."

"Oh?"

"I like the way you think," she said with a devilish grin.

"We do, too," chimed in his other three wives."

Jim smiled and said, "Well, at least you have gotten used to nudity."

"That was nothing. It was the co-wives 'helping hands' that was hard to get used to."

"But no problem now?"

"No. Now that the limits have been removed from my mind, I have shed those silly notions. Besides, its fun!" she giggled.

"Good. I am glad to hear that because the twins wanted me to bring up something else."

"No, Not that!" she mock fainted, before she burst out laughing.

"You all ready figured it out?" Jim asked.

"I would have to be blind not to see the love between them."

"So you will allow it?" Annette asked.

"Based on what Jim told us after reading his 'time capsule' message, I will have to get used to the idea."

Jim smiled one of those smiles that could melt an ice burg.

Annette said, "AI. Zero-g, please."

Then, as everyone pushed off the floor moving to get into position April said, "Well, the kids tricked me into getting on that space ship. I doubt I could ever stop them from doing whatever they truly wished for, even if I wanted to."

There is nothing more debilitating than a belly laugh in zero-g. This night we spent nearly half an hour laughing at April's statement. It was the contagious laughter and spread around between us, again and again. They were a happy lot that they finally got around to having sex. There is nothing to compare with a blowjob, when the person giving it to you laughs so hard that they bob their head right off of you. It was like being in heaven, you ended up getting the ultimate in physical relief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.