FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 20: The Gardorian's

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Gardorian's - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Star Date 2.57

Ships log.

After docking the earth ship Voyager safely in the shuttle bay, the Enterprise now found itself faced with a new unknown ship. Preliminary scans show that the ship is occupied by carbon based non-human life forms. All attempts at communication have failed so far.

Star Date 2.57.997 supplemental.

Eight hundred cycles had passed, and still no effective communications method had been established. Best of all, though, there had been no signs of hostility. They were stymied as to how to communicate with the newcomers.

"I am detecting an energy signature being directed into what I can only believe to be an extra dimensional plane," Leah said to Jim.

"You think that might be their communication attempt with us."

" Either that, or they are asking someone else what to do," Lisa said.

"Scanners show a large door opening in the ship's rear," Leah said.

"Weapon?" asked Jim.

"No, looks like a smaller ship. Size consistent with a shuttle craft."

"Maybe they are coming over to say hello," Annette said.

"Let's hope that is the case," Jim said.

The small craft exited the rear of the ship, and moved along and around to the rear of the Enterprise. Then it cut its engines and waited.

Leah said, "They have shut down their engines. They're just sitting there, waiting for something to happen."

"Ideas?"

"I could tractor them on board," Jason offered.

"Open the shuttle bay doors, instead," Jim said. "Let's see if they except an invitation."

The rear doors of the shuttle bay opened to the depths of space. The crew chief looked out though the artificial force field to see the alien ship just sitting there. He waited as he watched.

Then Jim said, "He watched us take the Voyager into our shuttle bay. Maybe he is waiting for us to do like wise."

Jason said, "Ready on tractor beam."

"Lowest setting possible. If he starts his engines back up, cut it."

The oblong shuttlecraft was slowly moved into the bay of the Enterprise and was finally set down on the deck. The beam was cut. The ship itself engaged some sort of magnetic lock, holding itself in place.

"I guess its time to go say hello. Jason you have the bridge," Jim said.

As Jim and his three wives went to leave, Jim saw April and the kids standing by the door. Well they had been standing there for 800 cycles, basically, because other than saying hello to them, no one had offered to take them anywhere.

Jim hugged April and said, "Sorry, this has turned into a very busy day."

April said, "Jim, please. Take care of things, first. We will have time later," then after a moment's pause she added, "I hope?"

Jim smiled and said, "Come along, and we'll talk as we go. Tell me about the child I didn't know I had."

They went out the bridge doors, and headed to the shuttle bay.

"I know I should have told you about him. I got pregnant our last night together."

"Please, we can get into that later. So a son, what is his name?"

April slowly spoke, "I named him Jim after his father."

"So how is he?"

"He passed away two years ago with his wife, in an auto accident. I have been raising the munchkins ever since."

"Sorry, I wish I had a chance to know him."

"You did, I was shocked that he'd never told you."

Jim said, "I did? Ooops, we are here. I guess you should just stand behind me and wait. I am hoping that they come out, and the AI translator can make sense of what ever they say. This will probable take some time."

April looked down at the kids and asked, "You want to stay, or should we find a room?"

Don and Mary, "Stay! We wouldn't want to miss meeting aliens."

"Ok, but be quiet," April admonished.

It was at that moment, that the door on the alien spacecraft opened. It was an amazing site to see a door eighteen feet high open. The first giant stepped though the opening, and stopped. It was followed by another. The first giant extended its elephant trunk-like pink arm to the next person coming out. It was helping the obviously ancient person out the door.

The fifteen-foot tall beings went to their knees, and bowed their heads as if in the presence of royalty. The Flowsman stared in awe at the three of them. Then the older one spoke, his voice rich in baritone song like qualities.

"I am called Forthright, you are 'the one to be'." he said looking down into Jim's face when he spoke in perfect English.

Jim considered for a moment, then asked, "To be what?"

He was a little censured of himself, that the thought that the being might mean lunch, flashed across his mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.