FTL II: First Contact - Cover

FTL II: First Contact

Copyright© 2005 by Timm

Chapter 19: The Surprise

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Surprise - The Flowsman Family takes a little trip in their FTL star ship, Then make a startling discovery when they get their. A story of first contact. Take everything you know about Sci-fi from TV and put it in one story. That's what you will get in this story. A little bit of everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

The Enterprise approached the star port at warp one only to be shocked that they were drawing fire from it. This meant bad things, even though all the fire was falling safely behind them. Somehow, the Grays had figured out how to see them in warp, but not how to hit them, yet. But, if they could see them, then the Gray's aim would improve, in time. The fleet approached their targets.

As soon as they were at optimal range, Jim shouted, "Fire Photon's, full spread."

Six torpedoes at full charge left the bays of the Enterprise at warp 16. Jim watched the returns on the view screen from the warp scanners that were better equipped in providing visual details for the viewer.

All six of the ship's torpedoes smashed through the relatively thin hull of the space station before detonating. At warp speed only one torpedo would have been needed against this large, 'stationary' target. The energy transfer from warp speed to sub-light was adequate in itself to take out the target. However the station erupted in six different locations at the same time. It was as if time went into slow motion in his viewer. The exploding points of light grew rapidly, until they merged with each other. The mammoth contraption ceased its existence a moment later. All that remained was the now fading gaseous cloud of heat.

Excelsior had better luck as it had targeted two of the flags with three photons each. Their deaths were just as quick in coming as the ships targeted with six each. The fleet dropped out of warp with the precision of timing that could only come with a carefully rehearsed and choreographed performance troop.

The Carriers launched all of their 50 fighters, immediately. The battleships moved in hemispheric formation cutting off all retreat in their direction. Phaser's lashed out, dealing death and destruction to the fighters and support ships in their path.

The fighter craft joined in the fray, and the 'harvest' was over in less than twenty cycles. Only one fighter was lost, when it was struck with 'friendly fire'. Its own wingman had been knocked off target as it fired its disrupters. The loss was tragic, however, the victory over the Grays was complete.

The fighter craft were then ordered into atmospheric operations, to hunt down all the remaining Silver-based life signs on the planet's surface.

It took more than 1200 cycles before the planet-side operation was complete. Salina was now free of Grays. The carriers took up a picket formation around the planet, prepared for an extended stay. The battleship UFP Gale was to remain on station with the carriers.

Five days after surface control was established, the first contact with the inhabitants occurred. It happened quite accidentally, as a young Salina child strayed to the surface of the planet. The reported interplay that occurred between the youth and Federation patrol team was brief and concise. Contact established, youth was sent back to the adults, to request a meeting in two day's time. The Salinans appeared to be telepathic.

Subaltern's note: "They are a silicon-based life form that looks like an extremely large worm. The child we contacted was about 1 meter in length, and 1/3 that in girth. However, it did not give its age."

Jim read the report, as the Enterprise and Excelsior were 'en route' back to Prime. He was pleased that there was going to be a chance for negotiations. If nothing else, he hoped that they would be able to leave the Salinans in peace.

Jim had retired from the bridge to his stateroom. His three wives had put the children to bed for the night. No sooner had the door closed behind him, than Annette told the computer to "Zero-g the room". It had been a few years since an opportunity like this had presented itself. Never had Terri experienced zero-g. The foursome was going to make the most of the opportunity. Soon the tongues were flying without discrimination as to whose chest they were suckling. Zero-G was far better suited to oral sex than intercourse. However, much to Terri delight, she found out what fun that could be, also.

Star Date 2.49

'Jim Flowsman: Personal logs'

A report from Earth's sensors shows a warp signature from Earth orbit, outbound. It appears to be on a heading toward Prime at warp 2. I have decided to satisfy my curiosity and intercept the craft. The fleet protecting the Sol system has remained undetected.

As with all things, there are others out there. They, too, had detected the warp signature leaving earth. Only they had done so from a 'somewhat' farther range. They decided that they also wanted a closer look.

So they came across the vast space of two thousand light-years. By their inversion drive, they traveled at warp twenty to get there. They showed up at the same time as the Enterprise.

Star date 2.57

The Enterprise approached the small ship from Earth. When it was displayed on the main view screen The Flowsman family could not control their laughter. There was a miniature ship about 10 meters in diameter, with the characteristic twin warp cylinders mounded to its saucer shaped sides. Written across its front, plainly visible, were the words UFP Voyager NCP-002. Not only was it comical to the family, but the ship looked as though it was being held together 'with bailing wire'.

"I'm sorry, but that is the most pathetic looking ship I have ever seen," Annette said through her laughter.

"Oh! 'Grandfather forgive them, for they know not what they do.'" Jennifer intentionally misquoted.

More laughter flew from the family. It was all they could do, to calm down.

"Sensors show three life signs, human," Leah said.

"I show two warp cores, and power seems to be from hydrogen fuel cells," Lisa added.

Leah said, "No weapons. Other than its shape, its anti-grav unit looks like it is a first attempt."

"Dad, I don't think any Earth government built this," Jason said.

"No, I am sure you are right. Ok, let's give them a look at us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.