Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Dad hired many native performers not only to entertain the children but also the adults. Acrobats, jugglers, magicians and clowns kept the party going till late at night. That night we gave Lusa our own presents. She hugged the large doll and revelled in the nice clothing. The last a present from me bought by mother was a beige dress with shoes and purse to match. Lusa came to all of us and gave us a kiss and a hug. Mother got two, one to her head and neck and one to her abdomen. She was very happy and I just passed the feelings on to the adults.

I was in dad's office two weeks later trying to gain all the information I could about tactics and weapons from a Colonel in the Rhodesian Army when I started to feel odd. Returning home I found Mom feeling a little discomforted. Checking her body against the information I had accumulated I knew it was about time I was going to finally come into the world.

I informed dad and said that the water would break in a few hours and that he could probably finish the rest of his day at the office. I would try to handle things here until he arrived. My own planning came into play and Japera found one reason or another to be with mother. Mother was the last to know and wasn't even told till her water broke at 3:54 in the afternoon.

Japera had managed to get mother into the bath at the time and did not even notice too much the incident happening. When the first major cramps came dad was called but we all knew it would be hours until my arrival. Lusa was running all over the place. She was very excited at the prospect of finally seeing me.

Dad had a hard time staying at the office and ran through his patients as quickly as possible and made it home at 4:30. Mom and he were constantly in touch through me and both were not too worried even if I was to be their first child.

At 10:35 the final contractions started and three minutes later August 12 1950, I felt myself squeezed through a narrow opening. Dad had performed an episiotomy to make the way easier but it was not much. It was frightening to me even if I did not need to breathe on my own yet. Mother was in a lot of pain and I tried my best to help her. I didn't bother giving any advice to dad even though I thought he could speed things up a bit. Even I could use my phantom hands to pull myself out faster but left the job to mother nature and dad.

I could hear for the first time, Lusa saying, "He's coming, he's coming."

The sound was very loud and I tried to shut it down. When I was turned the lights shone directly into my eyes and that hurt as much as the piercing sound before. Even with my eyes closed the pain was present. At long last I tried to interpose my arm to block out the light and found the muscles not following my orders the way they should.

Dad laid me down on a comfortable surface and used two haemostats to pinch off the blood flow to the placenta and carefully cut the umbilical cord. He ran his big finger around in my mouth looking for obstructions and picked me up by the ankles and gave me a slap on my butt.

"Owww," I screamed verbally, "Dad, that hurt," I said to their minds.

"Sorry, that is the way we were taught and I needed to do it to see if you could breath."

"Yes I know but it still hurts."

Lusa said very loudly, "Are you all right Shawn?"

In all of their minds I said, "I have just been ripped from my warm comfortable home and thrust out into a cold, loud and too bright environment but other than that I am fine. How are you doing mom?"

Mom felt pain now but much less than moments ago. With my eyes closed I was able to use my phantom eye and see dad wrap me up in a soft cloth and present me to Mom. She looked at me while I kept my own eyes closed against the harsh lighting. "You certainly don't look like you did in my dreams."

"That is because I am all blue now and my head is deformed to make it out here. In a few weeks I will be like you saw me. I am sorry for putting you through all the pain Mom."

"That's fine. It was worth it. When I was a girl I never imagined I would ever be talking to my baby the way I am now."

Dad said, "Hold still now." He gave a local anaesthetic and then said to me, "Did I do it right Shawn?"

"Yes you did dad and thanks for being here for us. I know you are joking but I figured I could help a bit but I let the expert do it."

"Well thank you. It may take a while to get used to having another doctor running around the house."

I was starting to feel unaccustomedly tired and said, "I am sorry but I think I have to get some sleep. My body now is making a lot of demands on me. Thank you Japera for helping us. I will peel all the potatoes for a month to pay you back."

Japera laughed and told me, "With all the extra work you might have to do it a few months. Your diapers will possibly up the bill considerably."

I smiled using my muscles and hope it looked like I did not have gas. "Where is my woman? Lusa will you come on the bed and lay beside me too?"

She was very close and looked at the adults for permission and her daddy said, "Get up then but be still for a moment. I have to put a few sutures in."

I could feel the bed shake as Lusa and her 'doll' came onto the bed and both of the women held me as tight as they could without hurting me. Mother said, "Go to sleep my son while your dad makes me as good as new."

When I awoke it was bright and I opened my eyes but had to close them quickly. The light was far too intense. I could feel Lusa beside me and mother moving a little to get more comfortable. Using my mind I found dad already at work and Japera preparing some food in the kitchen. My body ached in many ways but the most urgent was in my torso. Searching through my memories I deduced that it could only be hunger.

"Mom, mom. Mom you have to wake up feed me."

"Waa. Food?"

"Mom you have to feed me."

She moved more to relieve a kink in her back then said, "Oh Shawn. I am sorry. Let me get ready for you." She looked around and looked for a basin of water, soap, cloth and towel.

"Mom forget the preliminaries. Mothers act odd when they have their first child then fall into an easy routine later. Let's just go to the easy way first."

"Ok, we will try it your way." She undid her housecoat and pulled it open. Then she turned on her side and a breast came into my mind's eye. Opening my own eyes saw the same thing but different in many ways. Relying on my psychic abilities I homed in on the nipple before me. My muscles would not obey my commands and I could do nothing but twist a bit.

"Sorry mom but you have to hold me. My muscles are not developed yet and it's difficult to find the controls for them."

Mom just reached over and guided my head to her breast. My lips moved quite well and I began to suck in earnest. Mom inhaled a deep breath at the unaccustomed sensation of fluid flowing through her ducts. I paused a moment to see if she were in pain but only felt her instincts to feed me and a lot of love to keep me safe. I went back to sucking but did so at a slower pace.

Colostrum came into my mouth and I swallowed it joyfully. I was so hungry I had little chance to taste it. Part way through the feeding Lusa awoke and watched me eat. Her small tan arm came onto me and stroked the cloth covering me. She looked at mother and said, "He's so cute like that. I wish I could feed him that way too."

I said, "Good morning Lusa. If the two of you have your way I will be the fattest baby around. Even Japera would like to feed me."

Later Lusa got out of bed and carried me around to the other side as mom turned to present her other breast to me. She placed me down but wanted to keep me to her instead. Her own maternal instincts were coming out and she had just turned seven.

Before I was finished Japera came into the room with a tray of food for mom. I said, "Good morning Japera."

Mother added her greeting, "Good morning too, Japera. Shawn is eating quite well and I am starving. I have to go pee too."

Japera laughed and said, "I will help you up when you are done. We better get a diaper on Shawn before he floods the bed."

I concentrated on my skin and felt some moisture already. I must have done it in my sleep. "You are a little late momma. But maybe next time."

"Momma?" Japera asked.

"Yes you are momma now and mom is mom, unless I have my little mom too."

Japera said, "I can handle that. I washed the new diapers and they should be nice and soft for your cute little bum."

"My cute bum is sore as well as the rest of my skin. It was much more comfortable in my last abode but I am sure there will be compensations later."

Mom asked, "What can I do to help my little man?"

"I am itchy now and feel odd being free movement. My mind wants me to be held tight. I find that gravity is not as nice as I thought. I am pulled down just a little too hard. You sure I can't just crawl back to where I came from mom?"

"Men, once they come out of a woman they spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in." The women's laughs were very loud and I did my best to reduce the stimulation to my brain.

"I am full now mom. You can go pee now and I can get changed." Japera picked me up and held me tightly to her breast in the casual way a woman had when accustomed to babies. When she saw mom having difficulties she used one hand to help her out of the bed and to the bathroom. Mom felt her stitches give her some pain but resolved to finish her job.

When she cleaned herself with a douche she came out and had Japera give her a little help in changing me the first time. They opened the damp cloth and looked all over the front of my body. My phantom eye looked at my body and saw the pink coil of the umbilical cord still attached. I was freezing in the open air but decided to let my family look.

Mom took a damp cloth and wiped me down. She turned me on my side and did my back then finally prone to do the job better. I was more pink now. The head was still oddly shaped from all the forces put on it getting out. Hair was plastered to my head and I tried to see what I might look like when I got a little older.

After turning me back over again, mom picked me up and placed me on a small piece of cloth then picked up my feet and used her fingers to place cream between my legs and in my crack. Pushing at my anus a little I felt ticklish, "Watch that. I am not ready to have somebody poking around there."

Mom decided to disregarded my words and finished what she thought was right. She wiped her hands and Japera handed her some tape and used it to hold the short umbilical cord close to my body till it fell off in a few weeks. Lusa was watching all of this and said, "He's a lot bigger than my cousin."

I looked into their minds more and found the women agreeing. It seemed that I was fairly well endowed boy. "Just like women checking out all the males around to see who can do the job better."

Mom laughed as she pulled the diaper up and put two safety pins into the cloth to hold it in place. This time Lusa held me tenderly as mom went back to bed with me soon placed at her side. She ate the cold breakfast but looked at me and didn't taste any of it.

I was sleepy again for some reason and just nodded off. I woke partially some times but stayed asleep until dad came home. The crib was in the room and I had pillows on each side of me in case I rolled off the bed. Dad came in and asked, "Are you up to a stroll around the house carried by your father?"

"Hello dad. Yes, I had a good sleep. I am sleeping more now for some reason. My body is making demands on me that I didn't have to worry too much about before."

Dad picked me up and carried me into the kitchen where the light was very bright. I closed my eyes and said, "The lights are very bright and my eyes and brain have not adjusted yet. Everybody appears to be upside down." The girls laughed at my statement."

Dad said, "He's right. The human eye gives an inverted image. The brain eventually turns it around the right way given enough time. Japera will you see if you can close the curtains a little." Japera took off the small pieces of cloth around the window and tried to close the curtains as much as possible but they were not made to really close.

Dad did not set me down and I thought that I would have little peace till the novelty of a new child wore off. Looking now at an upside down Lusa I knew that this would never really happen. Dad walked through the house to allow me to see all the rooms with my own eyes. I had visited them all before but it was different now even excluding the way the image was inverted. Last we went to the nursery where everything was set out. Dad used one hand and placed a soft blanket in a large wicker basket then placed me in it with a roll of cloth on each side so that I would not move. A final thicker cloth went over the handle and the interior now got darker. He picked the basket up and walked to the kitchen just in time for dinner.

I tried to help Japera but she wanted to do the work herself. Dad was very solicitous of mom and asked all about her day. I was getting a little hungry myself but decided to wait for mom to finish first. The diaper all of a sudden got damp and I felt a shiver go through my body. With the uncomfortable wet feeling now I resolved to gain a much better control of my own body. My arms were swaddled but I concentrated on my fingers and tried to get each one to move as I directed them. It was not as easy as I thought. The phantom fingers were much easier to use.

Dad asked what I had learned recently and I could only reply, "Being evicted from my former home is a traumatic experience. All my nerves are giving me information that I didn't have to deal with before. And on top of that I am sleeping more and not getting my studies in or Lusa's for that matter. I have to start controlling my functions because I do not like being wet or worse. Finally I have to eat now. Before it was automatically given to me. It is compensated though by everybody holding me tight and letting them know that they love me."

In a few moments I was taken to the music room with the large comfortable chairs and mom picked me up and started to feed me. Lusa got a soft blanket and another diaper for later. They had the lights turned low and I was able to do some exercises. Everybody was around me was looking at what I was trying to do. "Lusa honey, will you hold my feet and I will push against you?"

We did exercises for only five minutes before I was tired. With a soft blanket thrown over me I helped Lusa in her studies. I was currently giving her the best course I could in her native language of Bantu and in English. Mathematics and science were at grade 5 if she were in Britain. But that would be impossible here under Rhodesian law.

With the way dad was treated, I endeavoured to monitor his office as much as possible to sidetrack any trouble and to learn more to be the best doctor possible.

The next day in dad's office in the city I saw dad treating a young boy of two and a half. Derek was a mute from birth. His father was a rich landowner from the western portion of Rhodesia. He sat with the boy in his lap while dad did some of his tests. I saw in the boy's brain an area that was completely dormant while very active in everybody else's mind.

I made a sound like I had done before, "price of a hair cut - two bits." In dad's mind alone. He may think he had heard someone knocking on his office door.

He looked up when I said, "Hello dad it's Shawn. I just dropped by for a visit when I saw your patient. His mind has a dormant and undeveloped section. If I had some time I could try to get it functional. Do you think I should try to help and if so is there a chance that he could come here for the night with his dad?"

Dad had stopped dead when I spoke, listening intently. "I don't know yet. Let me think on it," he said in his mind.

Dad completed his tests. "Mr. Farthing the problem your son has is not treatable yet. I do know somebody that has an amazing rapport with children. I don't know what can be done but I would like to try.

Hugh Farthing was a tall, bull of a man. His thick dark hair and naturally glowering face put people off at first. He had a very dominant personality that got him into trouble many times but also got him one of the wealthiest farms in his area. His wife had died soon after the birth of her first child. This did not make Derek his only child though. He kept a succession of black mistresses that gave him many children. The children were financially taken care of but he did not see them as his children as he saw Derek.

"Certainly, Derek is my only son. Every specialist I went to has said that Derek will never talk. How do I contact this person?"

Dad spoke to me. "Shawn if this man comes over have your mother represent you so the gentleman is not frightened out of his wits." Then to Mr. Farley, "Where are you staying tonight?"

"We were going to check into 'The King's Court' tonight and do a little shopping before going home. Why do you ask?"

The person I spoke of is part of my family. If you will consent to stay the night I can see what may be done for Derek."

"That is very hospitable of you. We will gladly accept."

"I have three more patients and will be leaving soon. If you care to wait I can drive you to my house or if you have a car to follow."

Dad finished and led the Farleys to our house.

Everybody had been warned about the visitors and the purpose. Mother was going to act as the miracle worker if necessary. She basically told me that I had the young boy's life in my hands and I should be very careful about what I did.

When the men came in and were introduced I looked deep into Hugh Farley's mind for the first time. His aura was tinged with grey. After reading his thoughts, I did not like what I saw. He wanted my mother even though she just had me and he wanted Japera just as he did his other mistresses. I did not know how to take this. Would all men want the women in this house or was he just greedy and wanted all women? This I did not understand.

I made the women in this house happy I hoped while this man just wanted to collect them. Was this my destiny too? I hoped not.

Mom talked for a while and pulled Derek off to another room to talk to him as she said she would. As she spoke I delved into Derek. It appeared that the boy was somewhat lacklustre due to his withdrawal from any relations that would stimulate him to learn.

Derek looked around at the piano and the crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling that caught the afternoon sun. The reflected beams caught his eye and made him smile.

I passed through into the mental room with his knowledge. There was very little here and what there was, was in disarray. I choose the rudimentary English and Bantu words I possessed and put them in an organized pattern on his shelves and straightened his memories up as well. My own articulation of words was automatic. It was difficult to find the mechanism and export it to Derek's mind.

One aspect of his memory could hold a key to getting him to want to speak. His mother looked similar to mine. He had not recognized this fact yet. He was too young to remember and had only seen her picture a few times.

The next step was to stimulate the speech centre. This new room was different from my extra senses. The flow of energy travelled like electricity from one point to another, through many conductive paths. Two gaps broke the flow. The gaps could be bridged by three conductors if they were moved slightly. This was the least intrusive of my options.

I grasped the first conductor and pulled one end away from its mount.

Derek started to cry loudly. He was not hurt just did not understand the sensation. His father and dad came into the room to see what happened.

"Mother, Dad he is all right just a little concerned about a small alteration. I need to do two more. Give me the time to do so."

Mother started before the father could voice a question. "Derek just started crying as I talked about the dogs and trees around this property," she lied.

I completed the other two connections and tried to bring up the picture of his mother.

The boy cried louder and reached up trying to hug mom around her neck. "Maaaama," came faintly from his lips.

Mom heard but the men were not sure they believed their ears.

"Do you miss your mommy, Derek?"

He nodded his head to this.

I hinted to mother a stratagem. "Do you want to go to your father now?"

He shook his head. He wanted his mommy.

Mother started to hand him off. The boy cried and said a distinct, "Nooooo."

The father was amazed. These were the first words he had ever heard from the boy. He rushed forward and hugged his son and Mom at the same time.

Mother tried again, "Who is this Derek?"

"Daa."

Both were squeezed tighter in Hugh's happiness.

Dad was concerned about mother and the child and tapped Hugh on the shoulder to get him to release them. He reluctantly released his son and retreated on his knees to be close. Tears ran down his face in happiness.

The boy hung tightly to mother as he looked into her eyes.

"How can I thank you? Everybody said it was impossible," Hugh said to mom and dad.

Mom and Derek were tired from the hectic day and needed a little peace for themselves. To mom and dad I said, "Mom should take her new little man to bed with her for a while."

Mom agreed. "We are going for a short nap. We are both tired out." then to Derek, "Come along Derek we are going for a nap."

They left hand in hand to mom's bedroom. Before they got too far I told mom that he had to pee and he was not trained yet.

Mom changed course slightly and put Derek on the toilet. I got his muscles to relax and a stream splashed into the water below. Mom praised him for being a good boy and doing it in the toilet. The boy's smile paid mom for all her work.

"Your wife is amazing. How did she do it? I was not joking. All the experts said that Derek would never be able to talk. How can I repay you for what you have done for me and my son?"

"My wife doesn't tell me her secrets. As for payment there is my consultation and testing charges at the clinic. Agatha will have to discuss any other fees with you when she wakes up."

"That sounds fair to me. I don't think anything would be too much for what she has given me."

An hour later we sat at the table with Derek rested and usurping my throne. The tray was removed and he was sitting at the table. Japera had to return to serving the meal.

Lusa looked a little putout that my chair was occupied. I told her to behave herself and play with the child after the meal to get him away from mother.

After eating, Lusa held Derek's hand and took him to the music room where his first words were uttered. They sat at the piano and played at playing.

"Shawn will you try to play something too. This is getting boring."

My phantom fingers walked over the keys trying to find the amount of pressure needed as well as the force. Derek saw the keys depress themselves wondering how it was happening then to the floor where I depressed one of the pedals.

I found one of dad's favourite pieces of music: Für Elise by Beethoven. My fingers pressed the keys as quietly as possible but dad and Hugh soon came into the room followed later by mom to see the music being played. I saw my mistake and told Lusa, "Tell them you don't like to have anyone look at you when you play otherwise I am in trouble."

Then to dad, "Lusa will admit to playing. Try to get Mr Farley away from us, please dad."

"Lusa, I know you don't like visitors but will you continue playing if we go to the other room?"

A stunned Lusa could only nod her head, not knowing what to say.

As they left the room Hugh asked dad if Lusa were his child. She was certainly talented enough.

"No she isn't but I treat her as though she was my first born. I couldn't ask for anybody more dedicated to watching over Shawn. She and her mother are part of my family."

The music returned with me playing as the piece should be followed by mother's then a little of Hugh's favourites. In between Derek gave his rendition of his own music. His father smiled as he listened to his child's laugh that he hadn't heard before.

Dad and Hugh had after dinner drinks then Hugh wanted more. Dad drank in moderation with Agatha abstaining. Hugh was getting more and more drunk in his happiness.

Derek was happy to sleep with Lusa even though there was a bed for him. I wanted Lusa close in case he was going to wet the bed. If I caught him soon enough he would be encouraged by his successes to continue using the toilet. For tonight she would have a living doll to sleep with.

Hugh was put to bed at the other end of the house in the guest room still in his clothes.

Mom fed me and changed my diapers even though there only a few slips since my birth. I now went into the nursery because I felt mom wanted some privacy while she cuddled with dad. I said goodnight to my parents as they went to bed themselves. Following my routine I said good night to Japera.

"Good night, Shawn. You did a very nice thing today."

I felt very happy now knowing that I was really appreciated.

Derek's mind still needed a little tweaking which I did so while he slept with my woman. Later when I was in the library mentally I felt something new. Japera needed me.

Hugh had woken up and wandered into Japera's room took off his clothes and wanted to take the naked woman as he would one of his mistresses. His large hand covered her mouth as his hand worked into her crotch. His heavy knee forced her legs apart then the other knee joined the first. He was pulling her legs up ready to force his cock into her when I hit him with my 'fist', breaking his jaw and knocking him off the bed.

I held the crying Japera trying to console her. She got up and I showed her the unconscious would be rapist. I called mom and dad telling the present situation. They came down the hall after hurriedly dressing.

John and Agatha came into the room and turned the light on. They saw a naked Hugh on the floor in a heap. Then dad saw the beautiful woman crying on an invisible form.

"Shawn tell me again what happened."

I did and mentioned my part in hitting the man hard enough to stop him without killing him. "What shall we do about him? Call the police and press charges?" I asked.

"The laws here favour the whites. I could try to lay changes but I don't think it will have any effect. He would get good lawyers and the white jury would find him innocent no matter what evidence we had," dad replied.

"Do you think you should patch him up or send him to a hospital?"

"He is still a guest. I will work on his jaw."

Dad was amazed as Hugh floated into the air. I held his jaw in place as we travelled to a room dad could use for the minor procedures. Wire was used to quickly keep the jaw in place using the upper jaw as a splint. Dad measured out something to make sure he slept then injected it into the still unconscious man. I helped by reading dad's mind and having everything at his hands when he needed it as well as moving the man as dad needed.

Mr. Farley was strapped to the table to sleep the rest of the night. "He is lucky that there is only one break usually there are two."

Mother had taken over holding Japera. As dad came by mom said, "Japera will sleep with us tonight."

Dad was shocked at the idea but understood the reason.

I picked up Japera and preceded mom and dad to their room. Japera's crotch was displayed to them as they followed.

"Put her in the middle Shawn and we will get in on each side." When I had done this mom said, "Thank you Shawn for saving my sister."

"I would do anything for any of you," then silently to mom, "Dad had a good view and is excited. Japera knew I was carrying her to entice him. She is definitely interested in both of you. She is so excited sexually that if you touch her breast she will orgasm.

"Now may be a good time. Tell Japera to get him started. Now you leave us to our fun," she said on our private line.

To Japera I said, "Mom wants you to start on dad and don't worry."

"Good night everybody," I said to them as I went to see Lusa.

Lusa had remained asleep throughout the entire episode cuddled to Derek the way she usually cuddled the doll while thinking of me. I smiled thinking of the way she would hold our children when they came along. I went to Mr. Farley and watched him as I did my research.

Poor dad was being abused in his own bedroom. Mother was even cheering Japera on instead of protecting her man. Japera showed both mom and dad the benefits of using her mouth on dad's cock. Dad came back to life as Japera got on her knees in front of him. He got behind her and slid into the warm tight cunt he just left. Japera helped remove mother's panties and started kissing her way up the inside of mother's leg. Dad watched this with wide open eyes not believing what was before him. I helped a little and helped dad cool down or he would have been off like a shot. Mother got a little on the other hand to allow her to catch up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.