Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

We stayed at my home in the city for a week as I got the businessmen kick started. I almost wanted to do just that in reality. I was heartened though when the newspapers started talking about human rights and the need for the native population to take on many of the tasks that the whites had to bear.

We flew out to the farm and visited my other family. Paka took an immediate liking to Juni but the girl was almost frightened out of her wits when the two first met. This was more of a time to unwind and it was easy to do so here. I was only called a little to practice my trade and most things were simple. Some of the villagers had difficulties but were much better than the population in general.

The courses at the academy now got much more difficult. When the large shipment of computers, monitors and phones had arrived, orders came with it to leave it alone. I now opened some of the boxes and set up just a few of the systems. The teachers and security staff were briefed first and I showed them how to log onto the system and access the satellite. It was getting late and I used the cameras to show our village and individual buildings. I increased the magnification and we watched the students going about their activities. It was difficult to tell who was who because we were almost directly overhead.

They did not believe it so half went out and performed various antics before coming back and then being told what they did. The other half had a turn until all partially believed what was happening. This group had to share twelve machines, leaving four dozen for almost a hundred students. I had to have it this way till the teachers learned what to do to teach the rest.

I went into what a computer was good for and how it would form an integral relation with mankind very soon. They were told they had to share a dozen machines. Juni assembled the next unit using as much care as she could to make sure everybody would be remembered. When the staff had their allotment of units, we used cameras and microphones to allow them to be linked even closer. In an hour I had each of the instructors and other staff talking to each other and seeing who they were talking to at the same time.

The students' education was my goal. One avenue was to learn about the computer through the use of the telephone in conjunction with the machine itself. I was forced to use one of my high tech uplinks and this had to be hid as it was in Ethiopia. Some of the people in Ethiopia had been waiting and those that spoke English helped the even newer people here.

I gave the first few lessons to the students myself the next day. Juni did quite a few as well. The engineers in Ethiopia were called on again and the students were amazed at what was happening. My speech to them after the lessons was very serious. "The people in this room have to learn about this machine and other machines too. In a year or less you will be broken up into groups and will go out into our country to teach many more adults and people your age. If you fail, the ability of this country to compete in world markets as anything more than farmers will be seriously harmed."

They were very solemn at this statement but I knew that they would work even harder to get ahead now. This group was one of the best educated group of natives in Africa and I planed to flaunt their expertise to the Europeans.

The next night I told the academy what I had done so far because they couldn't follow the news very well. The ship, autos, planes and space were not really believed but the computer was thoroughly believed. Some students after only one day, took on the trappings of a religion with the computer. When the presentation came on after dark they all could credit some of the other facts to me now.

I spent a few days camping so that Juni could see the African wildlife but we were in the end of the rainy season now and most times it was very wet. I could just about see the earth soak up the water like a thirsty man and give a little groan of contentment.

Before we left I was able to chase Juni through the savannah when both of us were naked. Juni ran in feigned fright and tried to stay just out of my reach. When she stopped, too tired to carry on I pounced on her and did to her what each of us wanted done. We came back to camp muddy and me holding her in my arms. I don't know if it was her aura or not but I felt closer to her than anybody since Lusa. Mary was next to be sure and I had to assume it was something inside us that made the attraction so strong.

The next day we flew to London. My artworks were selling well but there were never enough of them. For most of the flight, I painted scenes in my mind so that I could put them on canvas when we arrived. A sketch pad did allow me to catch Juni in moments that she was thinking her own thoughts and I even put some of her aura into each.

Sharon and some of the old sorority greeted me very enthusiastically. Juni was a little put out because she thought them more of my wives that I had not mentioned to her. In a quiet moment I told her that the girls were just friends and that I had not touched any of them.

Grandmother and grandfather seemed to love Juni for some reason. They were still put out about the war and the Japanese part in it but Juni was definitely different in their eyes. One night we stayed in dad's old room and then we all went to the civic centre the next day. Grandfather showed her the building and the bas-relief as if he had been the one to do all the work. I chuckled at this for he had become something of an authority on this area of the city.

That weekend we went across the channel and went into Paris to see Monique and the other girls. This time I was mobbed by less but they were even more ardent. Monique and Beth now had more or less steady boyfriends so I just treated them as good friends. Jessica and Stephanie were the only ones still shopping around. Jessica was still looking to have me as her husband and Stephanie loved all the girls but especially needed Monique's company.

I caught up on business as the girls showed Juni the city. More real estate had been purchased in my absence. I inspected the properties and found them to be good investments. That night we went to a fancy restaurant and Juni sampled many different Parisian dishes.

That night in a bed kept specially for me, Juni and I made slow love until she was exhausted. Jessica came into the room and slid into the bed unasked. "Will you make love to me Shawn? It has been such a long time and I really need you."

I looked at Juni and I got her headshake and I just kissed Jessica as an answer. Her cries were eventually so loud that she awoke the rest of the girls but they politely stayed in their own rooms. An hour later she was sprawled on the bed and Juni was again ready to start again. I did not stint and sawed into her opening many times till she fainted from the exquisite feelings running through her. We went to sleep then but later I was awoken with Jessica sucking on Juni's clit.

Juni had awoken half way through the encounter and when she saw me sleeping, she simply let Jessica continue with what she was doing. I got off the bed and found Jessica's back opening and worked my way into it. She sped up her endeavour to please Juni as I worked in her bowels. Juni came first then a minute later Jessica followed. After cleaning myself then Jessica I put the girl on the other side of me and we returned to sleep.

On Monday we travelled back to London. We had enough time to show Juni the 'mall' I had built and how I saw the idea incorporated into the underground shops in Tokyo. She liked the idea immensely even if she had seen the computer generated graphics many times before. At the airport my grandparents saw us off on our flight across the Atlantic.

This time I took watercolours and whiled away my time producing many canvasses for the gallery. Juni did not mind too much because she was in most of them. After a stop for fuelling in Gander, we flew to Toronto. We were met by only Mary and Sally. The rest were still in school and knew better than to skip classes.

I kissed Mary as a husband should and passers by found this odd enough to stop and stare. When Mary was out of breath I stood her up and picked up my little girl and gave her a kiss too.

"Oh Daddy I missed you so much," she said with a lot of feeling.

"I missed you and your mother too. This lady here is the woman that spoke to you on the phone all those times. Sally meet Juni."

All the girls hugged each other and we got into the LandRover and travelled to Mary's home. It was not actually hers now because she had sold it and had possession only until the end of June.

When we got out of the vehicle Juni ran her hand over the body of the large vehicle. "This car is so big. It could carry a large family or lots of cargo."

"We have a lot of snow here and this is a good vehicle for travelling then. We will have to sell the vehicle though because it will cost too much to transport."

Mary piped up, "I can drive it to British Columbia. It should only take four or five days."

"I have been keeping it a secret but I want you with me in Japan instead. You must learn the language and the girls can go to school there. The import export business works best if you meet the people that you are dealing with first. Are you willing to go there and help me?"

"I will go anyplace you want me to go Shawn."

Inside the house I took Mary upstairs and brought the other two with me. I removed her clothes and started making love to her. Juni saw this and removed her own clothing too. Sally copied what the older girls did.

When Mary had her third or fourth orgasm I moved over to Juni and did the same thing to her. With two almost unconscious women on the bed, I floated a frightened then a pleased little girl to me and got her to lie down on my chest so she could calm down.

An hour later I heard the front door open and Liz run upstairs. She at least was quiet at the top and found three naked females sleeping around me. I smiling at her as she said, "Did you save any for me?"

I just brought my finger to my lips and slowly got up with Sally still on my chest. This had to be done with my extra abilities for I was too top heavy. When I got up to my knees I placed the girl down in my place and got off the foot of the bed. Liz came to me with her arms to help and said, "I missed you so much. You don't know what it was like to lose you after I'd just met you."

"I missed you too Honey. Let's go to your room now." She smiled, took my hand and raced to her bedroom. Now the bedroom was much cleaner and in fact the whole house was cleaned up. They told me how all the girls had decided to paint the house together. This allowed them to stay over and both Sofia and Rachael found new bed partners.

Liz needed no foreplay and I slipped into her as I heard her groan of contentment. She was able to meet my thrusts for only a minute before going into overload. The next few orgasms just took the edge off her appetite though. The next one took a long time because I held her back. When I did allow her to orgasm she did so very loudly and my mouth was barely able to stifle her call.

I had been worked up enough that I had my third release as well. I felt more than just content that each of my ladies had done this for me.

Not too much later a car stopped out front and Rachael's mother dropped off her daughter and Sofia. The girls just waved goodbye and entered the house as family would. I was able to meet them at the top of the stairs. They looked up to see my naked form standing there with a reliable indicator telling them that they were wanted. They called my name and ran up almost knocking themselves down in their haste.

"Hello my loves. Do you want to go to my old room?"

They definitely did and started taking off their clothes as they went but Sofia stopped part way and stopped. She had her period and just remembered. She felt very bad about this and I knew if she were left alone she would break down and cry.

"Rachael, Sofia, we are going to have a shower first. Get naked and get running." In a flash they were in the tub and I turned the water on till it was warm. I washed each of them and then slid into Sofia as Rachael held the girl's arms and kissed her lips. I stayed in Sofia until she had her allotment of orgasms and I had one as well.

I carried her wet body to the bed and put her down on some towels before returning to Rachael. "You are last this time darling," I said just before kissing her. Soon I was pounding into her as I did Sofia and she came even sooner. She had three vaginal orgasms and one anal. The last one was in sync with me.

I washed both of us off and took her out to lay her beside Sofia. In the doorway were Mary and Juni watching intently what I was doing. Apparently Juni was taking the old axiom seriously about being in Rome for she was as naked as the rest of us. She came to me and asked, "Are these the other two?"

"Yes, this one is Rachael and the other is Sofia."

"They are very beautiful girls." She left unsaid why she was picked as a wife.

"You are beautiful too. As you get older you will even get more beautiful as your features fill out. I am not lying to you to make you happy. What I said is the truth." She kissed me regardless and she was only a little afraid to believe me.

I closed all the drapes and pulled the blinds for privacy. Mary, Juni and I sat around the dining room table because others would be joining us when they woke up. Mary had heard our conversation and said, "Shawn is right. You are beautiful and will get even more so as you age. When he told us about this aura thing I didn't know whether to believe him or not. After meeting you, I know he was right because I see a lot of similarities in us." She turned to look at me. "Shawn, what do you see in each of us?"

"I see light coming from around your head and your extremities. When I met both of you I knew that you would both be my wives. Lusa had the same glow and I have come to the conclusion that it means that we are meant to be together like the north and south poles of a magnet. Everybody has an aura but there are differences in colour, intensity and even shadings. Both of you when I found you had tumours which I had to remove to save you. Those appeared as black areas in the affected parts of the body."

Mary asked, "What about the other girls?"

I brought my finger to my lips and said lower, "Auras change over time and they may or may not get yours." Just then all the rest of the girls came downstairs with Sally being held by Sofia. The latter was the only one with panties on. When they came into the room I stood and introduced them to Juni. She was kissed like a very old and dear friend. I took Sally and seated the rest.

When they were comfortably seated I said, "I have a surprise for you three. My work in Japan has turned out to be a very serious affair. I have committed all my resources to making the city of Tokyo the best it can be. The import/export company will need lots of training and I want all of us to go to Japan. You will each learn the language and meet the people. School will be taken care of there and you will learn what it will be like to deal in very large business deals. I will be selling not only toys but I will also be selling oil tankers. What do you think of moving there this summer?"

The girls were very happy mainly because they would be with me. Instead of going out I made a meal and we all sat around and talked as if we were nudists. Liz got a few phone calls from friends that she would never have gotten at one time and I was happy to see she was fitting in so well. Soon I had the girls doing their homework or studying. When this was done Juni in an unaccustomed bout of openness started to teach the girls Japanese. This lesson would be well remembered because she used me to let the girls learn about male body parts. The girls had a fun time saying some of the words and even repeated many of them so they would set in well. Juni liked to hold the part in question and repeat many of the special features.

I had to cut the lesson short because Liz wanted to start with some of the Japanese verbs having to do with this activity.

Juni was sleepy, mainly from spanning the different time zones. She stayed up as much as possible but I put her to bed early and took Rachael and Sofia home. I had the girls phone ahead and I met Rachael's parents first and talked a bit about what I was doing in the world. A half hour later I was doing the same thing at Sofia's home.

The parents of both girls were similar and wanted the best for each of their daughters. They knew that the girls followed my dictates to the letter and this made them much better at school. Shy Sofia asked me to keep my cock in good shape in Japanese as we left. Her parents thankfully did not know the language. I said in reply, "I want to spread your legs and nibble on that delicate morsel there for the rest of my days." She blushed even though none of them knew what I was saying. Sofia could only guess at some of the words.

The next day I went to Bay Street and basically picked a businessman who would give me a lead to a good corporate lawyer. When this was done I spent an hour finding all the peculiarities of Canadian law as it pertained to import, export, telecommunications and banking. It was not that much different from the British system. Both did have a lot of waste in how a law was applied and how things could be done. It would take a Supreme Court decision in many cases to see which of the many laws I would be able to work with.

The girls' birthdays were coming up. Rachel's in two weeks and Sofia's three weeks after that. This would be their eighteenth birthdays and of a legal age to go where they wanted. When they graduated high school I wanted them with me. Already the parents were a little tired with me not giving any guidance and had worked out where they wanted to send the girls. None of the decisions would be anywhere close to what I had chosen.

I stayed long enough to draw up some plans for the special engine I would need to power some aircraft I wanted to build. An American plant in western Toronto would have to do for the rough engine spindle. I negotiated with them telling them my requirements. They of course wanted all the engine not the main shaft and bearings. I was adamant and we arrived at a fair figure. There was little they could do with the drawings I gave them because of the radical design of the engine. It would take a month to make and then it would be shipped to Tokyo for me. I signed a cheque for half to get them going and made sure there was a penalty in the contract if they were late in delivering.

Most of the things I set out to do had been completed so the next day we prepared for our flight home with almost a two day stopover in Vancouver. The girls started to cry again even Juni did too. I said, "There is only a little over six weeks to go and you will be flying to Japan. Your birthdays are very soon and I will get your schools to send your transcripts to me. You will then be enrolled in the University of Tokyo. Mary, Liz and Sally will have a private tutor to get them up to speed as fast as possible." After a lot more hugs and kisses Juni and I boarded our flight.

The trip was tedious and again I worked on my watercolours. This time I painted at the back of the plane and called any children that were present to come and see what I was doing. Some parents offered to buy my art but after I had told them what it would cost at my gallery they quietly but quickly backed away from making any offers.

I pointed out nice places in the Rocky Mountains as we flew high over them. Apart for Mount Fuji there was little snow ever in Japan. Like there, I knew snow was in the mountains here all year long. Once we landed I just showed Juni some of the places I thought would be good for our warehousing and sales. If the trucks were sold, they would come in as subassemblies and would be assembled on the site of any large earth moving operation. Automobiles could come in here if I made ships that could accommodate that kind of cargo. We discussed the properties I already owned to see if we could find a better purpose for them.

When we got off the plane I called a resort and we were driven higher into the mountains for a relaxing day. At noon the next day we were driven back to Vancouver and a taxi drove us around to see many of the sites I wanted to investigate at a much closer distance.

There were a lot of Oriental people here and Juni struck up a conversation with a shop owner about the weather and opportunities for making a profit. The talk went on for five minutes till the owner deduced who I was. I urged Juni out at this point. We shopped for a few nice things for souvenirs and when it was time to go. I recovered my paintings and shipped them to London.

When we finally arrived in Tokyo many hours later, it was raining hard as we ran down the steps and across the tarmac to the shelter in the terminal. Customs recognized me immediately and we went through very quickly. Juni's father was waiting for us and she ran to him and Juni gave him a big kiss in public. Mr. Hitomi was a little put out about the showing of affections in public but secretly liked it nevertheless. Our bows to each other though were very formal.

In the car Juni told about her around the world trip and what she had done. Vancouver was most recent in her mind and she talked about how beautiful it was.

Kochiyo and Maeko descended the front steps of the house when we arrived. Maeko opened the car and offered to carry the heavy suitcases. I gave a lighter piece of luggage to each and one to Juni as well. Mr. Hitomi gladly carried the computer while I took out the rest of the luggage and let the driver take the car away.

Inside Juni opened her suitcase and gave out souvenirs from all the places we stopped at. Juni was soon very sleepy and went upstairs to her old room while I had a quiet talk with her father. "Sir now that your daughter is my wife it is up to me to provide a place for her to stay. I have more women and a child coming in a month. Would your household be unduly upset if we stayed here until our own home is built. This may take up to two years."

"My home has been quiet for a long time and I think I will like to hear the patter of little feet. Tell me more about the child."

I took out my pictures again of Sally and the other girls and told him more about the child. He seemed captivated by the girl because in some ways she reminded him of his daughter at that age. When I was about finished telling everything about the family I said, "You have taken on a heavy responsibility. Being Juni's father will make you a grandfather to the child. She is not being brought up with Japanese customs. She will be what is called a 'holy terror' in this house." The man chuckled mainly because he would have two women to run interference for him.

I took out of my pocket a small device with a blunt antenna and pushed a button to turn it on. A tone came from the small speaker and Mr. Hitomi asked, "What is this for?"

"Go into you office with this and walk around." The man did and when it came close to the microphones a much higher tone came from the machine. He gave a big smile and walked throughout the house trying to find more. When he came back he said, "This is so small and so sensitive. I can be yards away and find the devices. Lamps, telephones and motors make a much different sound."

"I have been doing some thinking and I believe that soon they will be putting things in the telephones or on the line where it leaves the house and pick up information from your own phones." I took out a small head set I had made and plugged the end of the wire into the device. He looked at me questioningly and I said, "They can hear the tone and know they are found out. The way it is now, you will know and the others will not. The meter on the face will also give you an indication. These are what our plant here makes. It took a while to get the special chips fabricated but they are being made in small units. In a few months I will get the individual circuits patented and then the unit will be for sale."

"Ah a very good idea Sir Shawn."

"Before I left Mr. Hitomi, it was simply Shawn. I would like to be thought of as your son-in-law."

"Shawn it will be. My name is Morie and I would prefer if you call me that."

I was pleased and said, "Well Morie here is my next plan and I think you will say your usual, 'impossible'." He shook his head no, so I said, "I want to go the American base and buy some of the scrapped B-47 airframes. They have no engines and no instrumentation." The man looked at me questioningly and I continued. "I have partial engines coming that I will complete here. The new plane will now be able to fly well over a hundred and twenty miles." This was actually a very short distance, so I continued, "from the earth."

"Impossible, where did you get an idea like that? The plane was a high altitude bomber then given the task of doing the same thing at a few hundred feet. It is a good plane but the new missiles can take it out easily."

"I may not be able to outrun a missile but I can make it almost fly to that altitude. My engines are designed to be very powerful and will do the job easily. When they get very high scoops come out and funnel additional air into the engines to allow them to function at a higher altitude."

"Still impossible."

"The part I think you will find impossible hasn't been spoken yet. In place of bombs I will have electronic packages that will be propelled by a simple scramjet engine that will take the instruments up many more miles till a rocket places them in orbit."

This time I was only given a look and I continued, "The satellites I will begin launching will provide phone coverage for the entire planet."

"I still do not understand your reasoning. We have land based telephones and radio now. Why go to the expense of launching satellites?"

"There will be a lot of money to be made when anybody anywhere can talk immediately to their friends or fellow businessmen. Consider the possibilities if I were in a plane leaving Tokyo and I just thought of a way that would make you a million dollars. Should I wait and perhaps have somebody else pick up this money?"

"It would usually wait until you landed and then phoned me."

"But not always. Instant communications is a thing that will make my company very rich. Another thing my launching will do is bring the world's attention here to us. Soon I will sell the system to other countries for a lot of money. My satellites will be up there first. Like our ships, they will be there first of a new way of thinking. We will be able to sell the technology to others for a good profit. Television and surveillance will be very lucrative."

"I want to keep the technology for the ship to ourselves. You made a good design and we can use it for many years to come."

"Well Morie they will steal our ideas if we don't sell them. This way we make money. Also I want to tell you about a new ship that is four times as fast and can still carry 500,000 dead weight tons of petroleum."

The man's eyes fairly glowed in thought of this. "This ship will be even more secure from storms because it will travel a hundred feet beneath the waves."

The man's eyes now came back with the shock. "Don't joke like that. I am an old man."

"Well, old and revered father, I was not joking. I found that a submarine can travel much faster beneath the waves than on the surface. I will have our ships carry equipment that the world's navies do not have. This will make their trips safe and perhaps even boring." I saw that he was not over the shock yet so I added, "We will wait a few years at least before we consider selling technology but the other ship yards will know our present plans much sooner."

Most of the wealthy families and institutions had banded together with me to form a large company now. I owned large tracts of the city and the company with me owned much more. In a month I had the large excavating equipment ready and started to dig a trial trench for an underground rail line that would only have three sets of tracks in them with a small maintenance walkway beside. In twenty four hours we had dug six miles of trench forty five feet deep by a hundred feet wide. The machine had a large wheel that would rotate and scoop earth and dump the soil onto a belt. The operator would swing it to one side and scoop more. It reminded me of a large chainsaw because of its great voraciousness.

The machinery was just in the testing stages and I kept the speed slow to make sure it didn't break down with everybody watching. The conveyor following the rotating buckets was outside the trench and only a short but very fast conveyor was used to dump material on the other belt. Before we were done the day's work steel had already been put into place and a moving form and been made to be pulled behind us by another machine.

The trench was very wide because homes and businesses were now going to be incorporated into the matrix. A freight train at night could stop on the tracks and a business could just unload directly into their lowest basement. Elevators would move the cargo to where it was needed. The ground level entrance would provide a place for retail activity to take place. The two levels above would supply housing for the owners and their employees or just rented out to families.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.