Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Snow was beginning to fall again and I called a taxi from the sitter's house. Before that the woman was trying to get information from me. With my picture in the paper she knew who I was but still treated me as if I was the child I looked to be.

It was early for a good sporting goods store to open. Even standing in the blowing snow now was not hard for I was able to adjust my body to put out much more heat to keep me warm and my fingers made an invisible barrier that kept away the wind. If I did it right I could stop all of it as if I were in a deep sea diving suit. As it was I had to leave holes in it or I would overheat.

The doors opened ten minutes late due to the near blizzard conditions and the difficulty of employees getting to the store. I shook myself off and entered the store just as the owner unlocked the doors. The man said, "Quite a storm coming son. What can I help you with?"

"Yes I think it is. Should stop in two hours. I came to see if you had some good quality ski clothing and some equally good boots."

"You're lucky. We have many sizes to choose from. Is your mother or father coming in? The clothing here is not cheap."

"I have cash sir and I am competent in making an informed decision." His mind told me that there was a sale starting tomorrow and I added, "If you give me your sale prices I will look at your merchandise. I am looking for six sets in total."

"You have enough money for six outfits son?"

"More than enough. I need boots, gloves, hats and goggles too."

"I will give you a ten percent discount."

"Your sale was on average seventeen percent. The store down the street has good equipment," I said as I started to leave.

"Hold on. You can have seventeen."

"Now I want twenty, for trying to cheat me and make my children go hungry."

He laughed and said, "Coming from a boy your age I find that doubtful but you can have twenty. Now what would you like to start on?"

I checked garments by my eye against the girl's measurements in my mind. I picked colours they would like and threw them into a pile. I bought socks and boots, again using my eye and my memory. When I was done we had a large pile and I said, that should be all. We totalled it up and I paid with cash. The owner saw my wallet and glanced at one of the thousand dollar bills. "Son, may I see that bill you have. I don't believe I have ever seen one before.

I handed him the bill and he looked at it as if it were counterfeit but deduced it wasn't. He was about to ask where I found this money when he remembered seeing my picture. The name came a second later as he handed the bill back. "Thank you Sir Shawn. I am a fairly wealthy business man but I have never held a thousand dollar bill before."

"You are entirely welcome. May I store my purchases here? I think I should go down the street and purchase one of those four wheel drive vehicles. They are a lot safer for my children."

The man didn't know what to say at the mention of children but did say yes to the temporary storage. After he showed me to the door, he pointed the way to the local Roots Motors Inc dealership that could fill my needs. I walked off down the street, but couldn't find the company he'd named — in the place the owner had described there was a shiny new sign which just said Rover Motor Company of North America — Headquarters.

Forty six minutes later I left a shaken president of the new dealership with a brand new example of the recently developed long wheelbase LandRover with the ownership made out to Mary. The car was very expensive and cost forty three hundred dollars. The price originally was higher but I knew how low they could go and stuck to it. The deciding factor was when I took out the thousand dollar bills and then laid them on the table with enough hundreds beside them.

I drove to the sporting goods store and the owner together with one of his employees helped me load the vehicle. The owner shook my hand and asked, "How much did you have to pay Harry?"

"Actually, it wasn't Harry any more, but this is a four wheel drive vehicle which has a lot of extras. I got it for forty three and you should have heard their president scream and cry — although he did say it was the very first sale that they had made since setting up and getting the first vehicles over earlier this week. Anyway — he did much better theatrics than even I do and I could use him in my production if I were doing one of Shakespeare's money lenders." The man laughed hard and shook my hand again before wishing me well and going back into the store.

As the snow was piling up, I decided to drive home and pack. I made it into the driveway and shovelled the walk, veranda and some of the driveway. The rest of the driveway I used my power on and got it clear, down to the gravel. I brought the clothing in and laid it on the beds to be inspected.

The better clothes were packed, including the clothes I bought for Rachael and Sofia. The snow stopped and the ploughs were still out throwing salt and sand from the street into people's front yards and especially the driveways. I took the last two canvasses and thought of Rachael and Sofia. I saw Rachael as she appeared on the balance beam with a leg up and one down. Her face was radiant as she did the difficult manoeuvre and was looking at me to tell me that she knew that she had done well.

Sofia was back in Ethiopia using a knife to butcher the croc at her feet and the sweat running down her body making he clothing stick to her. Her shorts showed her legs to her advantage. She looked very primitive but also very beautiful. In the background the hangar and the nose of the plane could be seen. Everybody else was drawn indistinctly or looking away.

With the unusual free time I made a quick meal and handled what business I could. I still thought of the first Sputnik and Sputnik II that was orbiting the Earth, wondering anew about what it would be like. I envisioned a submarine and made a ship in my mind that would cruise the depths of space instead of the depths of the ocean. For propulsion I didn't want to use rockets because they were very inefficient. For the first time I really worked on the basis of my kinetic abilities to see if they could be duplicated mechanically. I came to no real answer but I would continue to search for it.

I phoned a large local taxi company and talked to the manager. He would pick up all the students at both schools and individually drive them home for me. He gave me a flat rate after finding out who I was. He even agreed to drive me to the theatre and conclude our deal now. Mary could load the new vehicle and be ready to leave tonight from the theatre.

I left a note for Mary and cleaned the rest of the snow before the manager came to take me to the theatre. We talked more about what I intended to do and wrote things down in a small notebook. When we got to the theatre I paid him for the entire job and a tip was added too. He shook hands with me and was very happy to have gotten this contract.

The cast of our production were a little shaken when they arrived late. Apparently their vehicle had been hit by another on the slippery streets. Although there was some damage to the vehicles, fortunately nobody was really hurt, but now was the time to take their minds of the past, so I told the Bantu couples that I needed some help with the production and that I was hiring a married couple to help me.

Arriving about half hour later, John and Margarete Du Bois, the two people I hired were excited at the small production and their possible place within it. They knew that as new comers if they could not adjust it would be them to leave. Introductions were made and hands shook. Everybody was on their best behaviour and I hoped it would stay that way.

By the time the curtain was ready to rise, I knew that they would work well enough together and so I could now relax and enjoy the show.

The front two rows had my family and the students from the schools. The teachers were happy to be sitting almost fifteen rows back but still near the front. They were close enough to the students to monitor them and far enough away to have their own privacy. I walked out the side entrance of the stage and greeted my guests. Mary sat beside an empty chair and held Sally in her lap. When I got there I found her all smiles and she said, "You shouldn't have done that Shawn. My old car would have made it for a while yet."

"I want all of you safe. You are much too important to me now." I greeted Sally then Liz. They all looked good in their new clothes. Beside them Sofia and Rachael looked good in their new clothing too. They were very excited when Mary had phoned them. She took them to the theatre with a stop over at her house first. They had very wide eyes at the new vehicle Mary was driving. They had enough time to change and look at their skiing clothing before packing it all away and putting it in the back of the large vehicle.

Two of the girls I had kissed had made it here after making good essays on why they should be the ones to come. They were welcoming me with their eyes and I knew if I took them behind the curtain I could have them, they were that infatuated with me. I spoke briefly to them, then went over to the teachers and shook a few hands and said we would meet at intermission.

Meanwhile, John & Margarete duBois were busy checking everything out and meeting every few minutes to share what they had found. I was very happy with their enthusiasm and drive. When I came backstage again they had some insightful questions that I answered as best that I could.

At intermission the dancers took a much deserved rest and I talked a bit more with the two managers. I found the teachers and talked to them and their spouses. They were very enthusiastic about the very energetic African dancing and the soft spoken music. I had a few minutes to find my family and saw how all of them were bright and happy to be here. Sofia and Rachael held me to them to thank for making them more or less immortal on canvas. That was the way it came out and I had to dissuade them from that idea because it was just canvas and pigment. Those paintings were to keep and to decorate our new home.

Liz used the other girls to block her as she gave me a kiss. She absolutely loved her new outfit. The colours and size were perfect.

I had to go back and helped educate my two replacements. When the performance was over, I walked onstage and thanked the patrons for their enthusiastic support. I then talked of our itinerary and the possibility of coming back if we didn't kill the dancers with overwork first. At the end I was given an applause too and bowed as I accepted the acclaim.

Behind the curtains I brought John and Margarete into the dressing room. They were not shocked at the nakedness though. Margarete was amazed at the size of the men. The Rhodesians saw this and used every opportunity to flaunt themselves. John found the men interesting too as he had had a chance to discover this side of his life when he was only fourteen.

Talking to the performers, I said how I was going skiing and would be back Sunday night. To Margarete I said that it looked good the way she was meshing in. I gave her a note with the hotel and its phone number and left after telling her that we would be flying out Monday at noon.

I stepped outside the door and found the students and my family waiting. I talked to them for a few minutes, mentioning about their taxis waiting and wished them well in their future endeavours. The girls in this group were waiting for something more but I had to disappoint them. I ushered them out the front doors and waited as they got into the waiting taxis.

Back inside I kissed each of my women and Sally held out her arms and I knew I had to give her one too. I gave last minute orders to the crew cleaning up and had them store our props. If we came back we could use them. I was now free. The girls were sent to the washroom and I cast my eye high above to see if one route was any better than another. When Mary brought Sally out I was finished. Mary came up to me and said, "Shawn I am sorry, my time of the month has started."

"Why should you be worried about that? It means you will be fertile in a few weeks and if I were ready I would plant seed then. All the other girls will be the same. The only bad point might be that a group of women sometimes start to synchronize their periods and then I have a dry spell for a while."

I was given a hug and after a look around a big kiss. "Men are usually put out by something like this as if it were a woman's fault for doing this to them."

"Yes and some men are fools. Let's get our vacation started."

I drove first and headed out of the city. There were many stop signs and lights. The highway was only two lanes and had many level crossings that necessitated us to start and stop. The four wheel drive was very complicated with high and low ratios as well as a third stick for the transfer gearbox. It was also quite noisy with the special snow tyres that I'd bought as an optional extra but had fitted to the vehicle for immediate use. Fortunately, Mary had the sense to take the normal off-road tyres out of the back and store them in her garage before packing earlier in the day.

Everybody wore the lap belts that I had purchased as an option. The girls all groused at the feeling of being attached to the vehicle but I saw it as a safety measure that they should wear them. Sally was too small for them so I worked out a seat that I would make later with belts that would hold her better, then the lap belt would hold the seat in place.

Mary handed a sleepy Sally to the middle row of seats as she laid down on the front seat herself. Her head went onto me lap and her fingers found my zipper. She undid my belt while I assisted by sitting up for her to slide my pants and underwear down my legs. She had to get up and move to a better position before she could swallow me and remain comfortable herself.

She groaned in satisfaction and made small noises. Her own hand had Kleenex in it and it was in her panties trying to bring herself off. I assisted and stimulated her mind and at the same time stimulated her openings and her clit. Her noise alerted the girls in the back seat and they undid their belts and looked over the seat at what Mary was doing.

I used my mind on the three older ones in the back and soon they were rubbing themselves. In a few minutes Liz and Sally went over to the third set of seats. Rachael and Sofia began to take off their clothes. It wasn't long before they were laying one on top of the other trying to please each other.

In the back seat I saw Liz and Sally undressed. Liz was teaching her sister about the joys of oral sex. I was concerned with this for a while till I remembered pleasing my mother when I was very young. If Sally was not forced to do anything and I was not expected to do anything sexual with her then everything was fine.

Mary was having her third orgasm but continued to please me. I had one of my own but the vehicle stayed straight and safe. When Mary became tired I removed her head and got her to lay on my lap as I caressed her head with my free hand. Sofia and Rachael had at least five orgasms each and Sally had a good feeling but not exactly an orgasm yet. I worked harder on Liz and she had to scream in the back seat because of her pent up emotions broke through all at once. The rest of the girls just smiled and relaxed more. I turned the heat up high and directed more of it to the back.

When everybody was asleep I made sure they stayed that way and dressed each of them. At the next chance I would buy some soft blankets for them and maybe a few pillows too. I straightened up Sofia and Rachael and put Liz between them and did up their belts. Sally floated up front with her mother and they too were soon buckled up.

We got into Collingwood and paid for the suite. They were hesitant about renting it to me until I slapped my diplomatic passport down and pointed to my legal age, after which they were most apologetic. I drove to our spot and awoke the girls one by one with a kiss. I got their coats on and hustled them inside and too our suite with the luggage carried by a sleepy bell boy.

I got the girls to the king sized bed and curled up myself for a few hours. Bright and early it was at the rental shop where I got the equipment that we needed. I brought our own boots along for them to adjust the bindings, after they'd found out that we were all novices. I had no roof rack for skis but luckily they fit inside the vehicle well enough.

Breakfast was ordered as take out and this is what woke up the girls. They got out of bed naked except Mary who had to wear her panties now. Sally was cleaned up and left to run naked as the rest were. I took off my own clothes to fit in.

We sat down to eat and it was good that I had ordered more than usual. The girls were ravenous. I fed Sally by hand and she cuddled close at the gesture. After using the bathroom we all got dressed and I ensured that they had everything and that it was well adjusted. After getting the lift tickets we went to the beginner slopes and I began to teach each of them what to do. I cheated again because they were my family and improved their reflexes and coordination. Mary brought out her old camera and took many pictures. I encouraged her to shoot a lot because we could buy more film from the shops.

Liz's first time on the slopes allowed her to fall less than the usual novice. Sally fell but did not get disheartened and just got up for more. Mary was careful and did not fall at all. I enjoyed the beginner's slopes with my family. Sometimes I skied backwards in front to them encouraging them to follow me. I had to do a small trick with the back of the skis so they would not dig into the packed snow.

In a few hours we went to the intermediate slopes where things became more exciting. The spills were uncommon but more spectacular when they did come. We stayed here till it was time to eat. The girls had rosy cheeks and were very animated about their experiences. Almost everybody in the lodge came over to look at us. There was no ill-formed feature on anybody at the table and the older four were especially looked at.

Single men or ones dodging their wives or girlfriends came to the table to see what their luck might be. Mary displayed a lot of pride when she said, "We are escorted by Sir Shawn thank you. He is showing us the slopes and explaining to us how to ski."

One man of twenty eight said, "I have much more experience. I have skied these slopes and many more in British Columbia."

Liz piped up, "Shawn is better. This was his first time on skis and I can see that he is better than anybody else here today."

The man just humoured her and laughed as he left. Sofia the shy woman, suddenly stuck up for me after the man turned to leave and said, "Shawn can do anything anybody in this room can do and do it better. I'll bet you anything."

The man turned to her and with an appraising eye looked at her. He knew she was indeed beautiful an well worth the effort when he won. "I will bet you miss but I doubt if you will be willing to pay."

Sofia just realised what she had blurted out and said, "Shawn can still do anything."

The man turned to me and said, "Hello Sir Shawn, my name is Jeff Mathews, is what the young lady said, correct?"

"I spent most of my life in Africa and only small part in Britain. This is my first time in Canada and the very first time on skis. I will take up the challenge though if you want to risk it."

"I would like to make a wager with you. How deep are your pockets?"

"Very."

"Say a thousand dollars then."

"That's acceptable. I have more than that in cash. Can you match it?"

Jeff did his calculations, of what money he brought against expenditures and had just enough. "Sure."

We went to the desk clerk and we gave him a thousand dollars each and the man said, "The first one here to claim the money gets it all." The clerk understood and put the money away. A small crowd followed us outside and we picked up our skis. Mine were investigated and seen to be simple rental units that were strong and not as fast as the man's high priced pair. Even his poles were expensive. He worked as an engineer in his father's business and could easily afford to loose if need be but he had so much of a competitive spirit that he would fight like hell to win.

"What do you propose for a course?"

"We take the lift to the top and when both of us are satisfied that it is safe to go we will ski down the hill. The fastest will come to the chalet and get the money."

"Sounds fair, let's go." We walked over to the lifts and my girls stayed around me knowing that I would do all right. Their faith in me was that strong. Mary knew I was rich and the loss of a thousand dollars was not a big thing.

This time the lift took us up much higher than the intermediate course. The drop too was much more abrupt. We paused at the top as I did a search for the fastest way down. I used Jeff's own memories to pick out the better places and what to do when reaching any of them. My skis were not as good as Jeff's and I would of necessity be slower. I did see a quicker route that would cut a lot of time off. The problem was that it led through a fringe of trees, festooned with wild grape vines and brambles. This led to an edge that dropped thirty feet to the same path Jeff would have to take but I would take a short cut across a long hairpin turn.

"Jeff I am about ready. So you are saying basically that the first person back to the money keeps it all. If I do things differently are you going to put up objections?"

"How differently?"

"That is my secret. I will not interfere with your skiing, or with you. I have never been accused of not being a sportsman and I don't intend it to start now."

"That is fine with me. Tell me about those girls with you though. They are all very lovely."

"Jeff, the two that are not quite eighteen yet, they and some others ran into a problem and I killed many men to protect them. I am even more adamant to protect them now."

"Oh."

"The twelve year old girl I jumped through the ice to save her and her cousin Bryce. Her too I will protect with all my energy. Her sister and her mother naturally fall into the same category."

"I am sorry. I wasn't too sure of your reputation. Did you kill all those guys in Africa too?"

"Those I killed when I was younger and angry. I took satisfaction from it at the time when it was being committed. They had killed all my family and I would gladly kill them again if I were presented with those conditions."

"Well I will be a very proper gentleman around your ladies Sir Shawn."

"Thank you. They deserve it. Shall we start the track seems to be clearing?"

"On your mark then Sir Shawn."

I counted to three and yelled, "Go." I pushed off with the poles and one broke in my hands. I left it and raced down the hill. Jeff with two good poles raced ahead and didn't even know that I had only one pole. I used one pole to push on one side and soon picked up considerable speed but Jeff was already a hundred and fifty feet ahead of me.

The place to turn off came and I sent my power ahead and sheared the vines in many places and cut some of the brambles. Soon I was dodging trees and low branches, the brambles were easy but I had to dodge a large rock in the centre that the glacier left long ago. The edge came and I crouched then jumped at the right time to sail over a fence at the edge of the precipice.

As I fell over the edge I oriented my body and plotted my landing point, a second and a half later I struck the deep snow and slid down a near vertical incline for another two seconds. I ran parallel to the run and had to jump high and sideways to land in the worn section. With one pole I continued to push for the maximum speed.

Two more turns came and I had to assess the snow and ice to see what angle and speed I could take. Some I had to actually slow down. I passed other skiers as they went as fast as they could, unknowing of my approach. Sometimes I could crouch to lessen wind resistance and other times I had to stand to push with the pole or switch it to the other hand to make a turn at the maximum speed possible.

The way ahead of me was clear because other skiers had known of our bet. Not twenty feet behind me Jeff was pushing himself to the maximum. The doors to the lodge were held open and I made a final jump in the air, unhooked the bindings and grasped both skis. As I came down I propelled them to stand vertically with many others. My own path intersected the opening and I slid through the doorway on my boots and slid across the floor to the desk.

Although I wasn't actually out of breath but I breathed a bit extra to show my exertion. "Good day Sir. Do you have my money for me please?" Sofia and Liz were there to see me as they had seen most of the race through the large glass window.

As the startled clerk handed over the money, Jeff came running across the floor and slowed when he saw that he was too late. He came to me completely out of breath and clapped me on the shoulder.

"You... certainly... earned the... money."

"Thank you Jeff for the sport. I broke my pole on the very first lunge and had to improvise as I went down." Rachael came up and I held onto her, not for support but for the warmth of it.

"You did that... I was trying out for the Olympic team and I had excellent equipment."

"Jeff, I jumped over a cliff to take a short cut. I know it is not for everyone but I knew you would win if I didn't. If we were in the Olympics and you'd followed the same course you would beat me easily."

The people all around us had witnessed the race and I knew that if there were a record then Jeff would have already broken it. Mary came carrying Sally. She got on the other side and I held her too. Sally stretched out her arms and I took her into my arms and continued to talk to Jeff.

"Will you join us on the slopes? I am afraid that they will have to be intermediate level."

The throng parted for us and we all walked outside. I had to go to the rental to report the pole breaking and was given a replacement. Soon Jeff was introduced to the rest of my family and it didn't take him long to see that the girls were only interested in me but would talk to others. Jeff was a vibrant and exciting person and all the girls asked him about the Olympics.

"I haven't been there yet. I am just in the running I hope. There are many events that I have to compete in before the Olympic committee will give me their blessing." Jeff stayed with us and helped by giving some lessons.

It wasn't too much longer when I said, "I am getting hungry. Let's all go for supper. Jeff will you join us. Since I am the big winner today it will be my treat."

He especially liked Mary and she played a game with him. I knew for a fact that she would not give me up for him even if he was closer to her age. "I would be delighted. I think I will have to order some of the expensive dishes tonight."

"Please be my guest. I would like to change and we will meet you in an hour as it takes us all much longer for to shower than for one alone." This told him even more and he wondered how a person of my age, even if super bright, could keep all these beautiful women.

"An hour then."

We went up to our suite and clothes went flying all over the place and I had the view of a lot of naked flesh. Mary came over and said, "I was looking through the binoculars you bought me and I saw you suddenly fall over the cliff and I almost died. Don't do that to me again please. I don't know what I would do without you."

I held her and looked up to her eyes and replied, "I may look to be doing something dangerous but it's not. People using the ski jump are only mildly in danger. I am still young and don't have a problem with coordination or reflexes. I see many things in slow motion if I speed up my mind. You are all too precious to leave. I plan on growing old with each of you."

Sally came over wanting up and I moved Mary over to the couch and sat with her as Sally climbed into my lap. On the way up she stopped and inspected my penis and even picked it up to see it better. "Daddy, why is it small now?"

Mary and I laughed as I picked the girl up and gave her a kiss. "This is for putting seed into girls. I don't have any seed yet but I like to practice just the same."

Liz went into the shower after with the other two. Sofia and Rachael wanted some relief and decided to bring Liz in even if she were young. One day they knew she would be my wife alongside them, so starting now was not really a chore. I had to go in before things got out of hand and said, "Girls, I hate to be a party pooper but please save some of the games for later. We need to get ready for supper." I got three oks and a three giggles right after, for saying the same thing at the same time.

After they were done I washed Sally and handed her to her sister as Mary climbed in with me. I brought my finger up to my mouth and then bent Mary over and away from me. My fingers found her opening and I slipped in easily. She brought her legs together and this was even tighter. Soon I was moving quickly into her and worked on the pleasure centre in her mind. She quaked and would have fallen if she had not been held. After two more I had to put her in the bottom of the tub and wash her like a baby. I washed myself as quickly as possible and then picked Mary up and dried her with two towels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.